Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. HappyCryCat

HappyCryCat Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore will the next batch of Transform Element TE-01 Optimus in original colors that you have to sell 1000 of have any changes from the latest mold, or will it be the exact same as the latest mold?

Also, do we need to @ you for every question post in this thread or do you prefer us not to?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lazerlips

Lazerlips Well-Known Member

Twice I've needed parts from TFsource. It usually takes a few days for them to respond, and get to the person you need to be speaking with. If they have the part, they are quick to send it out.

The other part took about 9 months total for them to get the part in. Very little contact from them, I had to email every two months or so, but they did get it taken care of.

I don't mind waiting, but it would have been nice if they had sent an update once a month.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sithfire30

sithfire30 Well-Known Member

Planning to order the NewAge H33 Berith and H34 Paimon Hephaestus Devastator Set of 2 from you guys - wanted to know if you already have the NA Upgrade Kit available and if it will be included with the order?

Attached Files:

4. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

The one time I needed a replacement part from BBTS they actually just sent out a complete replacement figure and said not to send back the other one.

It was on clearance though - I think they just wanted to get it out of their warehouse but it was still a pretty good experience.

5. D3athinitive

D3athinitive Member

Late last year I needed a part that was missing from a new purchase and I contacted BBTS. They asked me to send a picture, they had it shipped out the same week and I had it a few days later. It was surprisingly painless.

6. Radioguy

Radioguy Hair's always frizzy

Could sure use my IT-01 right about now. Any further updates?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Junkmech

Junkmech Mouthplate Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    To be honest with you guys, I've had better experiences with The Chosen Prime, BBTS, and other overseas aftersale support than you guys.

It mostly comes down to timetables - I've gotten replacement parts from Japan that were shipped DHL, so I had them same week after we had parts dispatched.

BBTS gets parts out very, very quickly - Normally it only takes a week or so to get parts, and their customer service is very responsive. Same situation with TCP.

Meanwhile I'm approaching my 3rd month of waiting for parts for my Mazinger I ordered, which is also one of my most expensive I've ordered from you guys. Also, it took around a 5 days for your after sales to reply to me initially, which is a bummer.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    If you go back a few pages he mentioned no updates but expecting it to be this year. Kinda weird how Transform Element, Infinite Transformation, and Deformation Space are all owned by Black Mamba which has their own factory if I remember correctly and yet manage to get DS-01 out in record pace while more TE-01s are up for sale, but IT-01 continuously gets pushed back! Just like TE-01 it is a pre-existing design that was great so I'm not understanding the hold up on getting it out.

9. Jeffriah

Jeffriah Well-Known Member

I've only had to use your replacement service once, and you guys sent the wrong parts. I know mix ups can happen, but perhaps better confirmation that you understand what parts are affected and needed.

10. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

RE - TFS I had a figure missing paint applications, they offered to refund/replace but I didnt think it warranted shipping back for an item which may potentially have same issue, I suggested some store credit and they gave me significantly more than I was expecting.

I would imagine its a case of supply of demand, everyone wants a piece of the cartoon accurate Starscream pie and they have direct competitor in TT so it got priority, TE-01 molds are still churning out colour variants as Optimus lends itself to such things whereas the MP Megatron market was saturated and filled for the most part some time back. So I would guess they would load the molds into the machines when they have spare capacity, no one has infinite space and likewise no one shuts down a production line which is profitable unless its replacement will yeild more returns.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2021
  11. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    Depends on what company we’re asking replacement parts for. I had to ask both TFS and ShowZ for parts for Constructor and it was a lengthy wait time because of Toy World’s crap customer support. Other than that you guys have been good to me with regards to parts from other companies.

• Like Like x 1
  12. octobotimus

octobotimus Anti-hype man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My WJ blackout came with his rotor section assembled upside down. @ShowZStore offered no help of any kind for a WJ product so I’m stuck having paid full price for a figure that doesn’t work properly. This his severely soured my experience here even after being a fan of Showz for a while now. Was just brushed off. :( 

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Selgarde

Selgarde Member

I have had mixed results on getting replacement parts from you guys. Currently I've had a real issue getting a part for a gigapower Dino. Also, your system doesn't actually confirm when your request for a part was made, or a tracking number, which is going to cause issues. I am a little concerned because I have to go through the process to get a replacement Locke from you.

• Like Like x 2
  14. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

you mean you're upset getting no after-sales support on a figure that has giant red text stating that there will be no after-sales support? Am i missing something like they updated the text only after you purchased & received it?

• Like Like x 2
  15. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Shit! Mine is the same! I wondered why the rotor blades didnt have that detent feeling of them pressing into place like the original SS version. I just kinda moved them so they were aligned but they could easily be bumped out of place. Also a word of caution as I just found this out when transforming from alt back to bot mode, the spring loaded panels on the insides of the legs seem like it's very easy for the pins to fall out when those panels are in the held down position. I guess there is hardly to no tension on the pin when like that and as I flipped him over while doing the legs one pin fell out allowing the panel and spring to follow. I'm glad I found the parts and got it back together but the pin freely slid into place and only had tension preventing it from moving when the panel has sprung tension on it. When I checked the other leg after this the pin had begun moving on it's way to do the same. I think this is definitely a spot where a pin with knurling on the tip should have been used but a dab of superglue will do. Now to see how much of a pain to flip those rotor parts!o_O 

To be fair to @ShowZStore they have no control how these things are assembled and due to the position Wei Jiang is in right now I can understand the no after sales support. Its unfortunate but it is disclosed on the items for sale so it's up to us as customers to make educated decisions buying these items being aware that if there is a possible problem, we have to take care of it on our own. In this case it should be a simple disassembly, flip, and reassemble. Will return with my findings.

16. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for a screw for FT Sheridan (leg fix) for more than a year from BBTS. I doubt I'm going to get it from them.

17. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everything is screws except for the middle rotor section which is flat head pinned in. Now the only way to fix it is to either basically melt it and pull it out, or swap out the entire rotor section with another person if they are willing. FML.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Ok, mines fixed:D 
    20210903_194200.jpg
    That flat head pin is only like a half in long and only has knurling on the tip. It pulls out much easier than you'd think. I do have very slim needle nose pliers that actually can fit in the space around the pin so that's why it worked so fast for me, grab with a twist and got it to pull up a bit then prying under popped it out in a second. It also didnt ruin any material so it can reassemble with no problem and can always put a drop of glue for extra security.

• Like Like x 3
  19. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wait what, pliers can just pull it out with good leverage!!? :eek: 

• Like Like x 1
  20. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, look at the tips though
    20210903_201516.jpg
    So I was able to get those around the head of the pin and to my surprise it took hardly any pressure to spin it free from the plastic post. Then I just did little rotations back and forth pulling it out a bit and then holding all the plastic parts with all the screws out I squeezed on the assembly which pushed the head up above the level of all parts and I was able to put one blade of the pliers under and hardly pressed and it popped the rest of the way out. Way easier than I thought it would be and now hes all back together!
    20210903_201319.jpg

• Like Like x 2