Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Acayas

Acayas Well-Known Member

Not for me apparently. Since July the European Union taxes every incoming shipment but I live in Switzerland in Europe but outside of the EU and now my only shipping option is "Economic Shipping" with "we pay tax for you in advance" and an average cost of 9-10 $ per item. Which as the only option is too much for my taste. Switzerland only taxes shipments over 60 CHF so I was always fine without additional taxes. I messaged ShowZ about it but somehow I couldn't convince him to give me the "free shipping without prepaid tax" option back.

And no shipping for items over 2 kg anymore. I have to by everything seperately now to stay under 2 kg which means even more shipping costs. I have Lewin Resources Optimus Prime on preorder and I definitely want that guy.

I want the SAL shipping option back for sure.

2. LiamK

LiamK Well-Known Member

I think I used Standard Shipping which was the more expensive but it wasn't much different. As I said, I'm not expecting Amazon and I'm kinda used to it. I just wondered exactly what was the reason for it to take so long to get to the airport. I'm pretty sure if I post something it's on a plane within about 3 days. And if I order from a UK, EU or US site it's also normally sent out quicker.

Consolidated shipping makes sense. I've never heard of it but I guess it means that rather than posting each international delivery individually, they wait until there's enough, say, German packages to reach a threshold and then send them all out at the same time.

(I used to get a 5ish day wait when it arrived in the UK whilst it went through customs but that's actually got quicker. I dunno if they've just stopped checking as thoroughly.)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  3. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore How often should we follow up with Jane regarding parts requests? I have a few from several months ago I emailed her about again last month. I'm patient and don't mind waiting, but I also want to make sure they're not forgotten about. But I also don't want to just keep asking over and over and bothering anybody. Is once a month too often? Once every two months? Just wait for her to send another email with an update? Just curious. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

I requested a replacement part for my red Gaudenter due to a red paint splurge on his beak. A couple weeks later I was told “factory says your best using alcohol to remove it”. Now if it was paint on plastic, I’d give it a go, but the beak itself is painted gold… dare I risk that? (I’m genuinely asking. For all I know it might not be a big deal.) It wouldn’t just take off the one layer surely?

I guess I could touch it up later with gold paint, but getting something that matches that gold/bronze metallic paint would be tricky, and I dislike the idea of repainting that whole part so the colours match. Could end up looking worse than it does now, which isn’t that bad to be fair. I just figured after spending so much* you should expect no such defect, and requesting a part was worthwhile. Even if the alcohol route works fine, it’s further expense on top.

He has an extra G1 toy-style transparent head, but I think I prefer the gold in this case. Be interesting to try it out, though.

* Not a criticism of the price. It was pretty reasonable for what it is. Other lesser figures cost much more. But point is, they’re still pricey toys.

5. Lockon Prime

Lockon Prime Get a eye full of lid when I slight ur lights out

Hey @ShowZStore, do you now if this is legit, and if you'll be carrying it?? Screenshot_20210805-194722-01.jpeg Screenshot_20210805-194758-01.jpeg Screenshot_20210805-194823-01.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Still waiting for the reissue info
    Dont know when

Really?
    Do you have order no. that can pm me?

For instock items we should have the tracking in 2 business days since we have time difference

For a few item it says in stock but actually we need to get it from the market so this may take 5-7 days but this is only a few items,
    most hot items are in stock since we sold them every day

Another case is pre order/incoming items, these may need more days to ship since we need to get them from the factory first

Once per month is good enough
    We dont forget
    Everything is recorded and the case won't be removed from the sheet if we dont get the replacement part
    Just for some items/brand it's hard/taking long time to get

:( 

We will list it in 24 hours
    :) 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lockon Prime

You guys are awesome!! Thank you!! :) 

8. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

Why does ratchet have a corsage on his wrist? Was he invited to a school dance? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lockon Prime

Why yes, yes he was. Slipstream will be by for him anytime now.. hehe :D 

10. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Old):
    I completely understand and sympathize with you over the tax issues now but that's a monetary issue. Literally everyone had a problem with SAL over the insane time frames and an increased amount of return to sender packages. I never want to see that option again, at least not as standard. Maybe over time some things may change to help the situation. If what you say is true that your area doesn't tax purchase below a certain amount, then you shouldn't be paying tax for no reason.

11. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've said this before but ShowZ is the best! The shipping is fast, the prices are great, and everything arrives in absolute perfect condition. ShowZ is without a doubt the first place I go for all my Transformers figures.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Galdelico

Galdelico Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I can vouch for that.

I had some issues (missing parts, basically) with one of my Magic Square Legends figures, and the way ShowZ handled it was absolutely brilliant.
    I don't usually get that level of customer care from local stores.

13. LiamK

LiamK Well-Known Member

Cheers! I'll PM you the number.

14. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Mark

Does anyone every read this when you first come to showzstore?
    upload_2021-8-6_16-58-16.png
    I'm considering taking this page off the site
    :) 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2021
  15. Little Dutch

Little Dutch Official TFW2005 Masterpiece Weigher

I can only speak for myself when I say that I didn't even know that page was a thing on your website, and I have been buying from you for three years now. Even if I realised its existence, if there is one place I never look for 'customer feedback' it's on the company's website I am trying to verify, because that information is often made up or glorified.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

I never bother looking at it but if it helps you guys it's not like it's in the way or anything.

17. Galdelico

Galdelico Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I honestly didn't even notice until now.

I just report success after each delivery directly to Kerry, the person who always replies to my questions and assists me with my orders.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Has a wonderfully folded backpack

Same here.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mtl79

mtl79 Well-Known Member

20. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore Any word on New Age Devastator Set 2/B? It seems to be delayed by New Age.