Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Fuze9

Fuze9 Piddle Patrol

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just wanted to chime in and say—after window-shopping for ages, I finally got my first order in (Kagami Shishimaru), and it had probably the best packing job of anything I've received from overseas. Layers of protection, including little plastic corner guards. Above and beyond! Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Glad you like it
    Enjoy

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ponzie

Ponzie CyberUp lab owner

4. CowboyFromHell

CowboyFromHell Shake 'N Bake

1 and 3

5. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore I gotta laugh, because there’s literally nothing else I can do. I know shipping options are limited right now, but whoever you went with sent my order by hitting it with a baseball bat across the pacific, and into a pond :confused: 

Seriously, guys. I’ve had smashed packages before, but this box had an iron girder dropped on it. And why is it soaking wet?? Inside the bag??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Robyn The Dragon

Robyn The Dragon Excited for Legacy Sandstorm/SS86 Springer

News Credits:
    ^ Holy *beep* That is the worst package I have ever seen. I'm laughing because it's so horrible its funny but it's not really funny at all and I'm so sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hal Primus

Hal Primus Well-Known Member

Barbarians!! :eek: 
    Sorry for you :( 

8. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

Water finds a way. My condolences, though. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

BTW what's the condition of what's inside? Any pics?

9. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

Got my Pumpkin Unicron, fast shipping, solid packing.

In Canada?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2021
  10. NothingHead

News Credits:
    I’m in the US. Miraculously, the toy itself was okay, even though the actual packaging was bashed as well.

This was a really unusual situation, because the shipping box ShowZ used was, for once, not surgically flush with the item inside. Additionally, figure itself had multiple layers of clamshell surrounding it so while it took an impact, it survived.

What’s wild is that water, though. I mean, this thing was very clearly submerged. One entire side was mush and the box inside was wet. I can understand getting a little rain on the top when it’s moved from transport to transport, but under what circumstance would a box go completely into water?

in the end, the figure is intact and that is what really matters but this is just bizarre. Everything inside the box should have been destroyed, the odds that it was going to survive all of that were really low.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

This is pretty much exactly what happened to a number of us who received our Zeta Superitron back in late April. Although my package was not crushed it was entirely soaked through the bubble wrap and cardboard box. The collector's set box was also soaked and had to be thrown out. Miraculously, the figures appeared to be spared thanks to the foam that ZETA used to store the figures in.

We still don't fully know how or why the shipment of ZETA Superitrons were soaked.

12. NothingHead

News Credits:
    I’ve got a very expensive figure coming from a very greasy eBay seller over in China, and it’s basically just been flying around in circles over there for a month. After getting this, it’s occurred to me that this other shipment is probably a flat, muddy disk by now.

13. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    Thanks again @ShowZStore, got order 93 (MP52 Starscream) from you in 11 days :thumb 

• Like Like x 2
  14. DashCourageous

DashCourageous Greetings Programs!

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My Mazinger finally got here. :thumb 
    That right turn from Albuquerque must have been via Mars. :lol  j/k

Just glad it made it.

15. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So who's the culprit responsible for this!? I mean ShowZ could stack boxes Russian doll style with layers of bubble wrap in between with corner protectors on each one, but whoever did this would still succeed at breaking through with that level of damage so there is nothing they can do aside from giving you credit/points out of good faith like they've done before. Even if the figure survived, the shipping company should be held accountable for that damage.

Edit: Btw I'm really sorry you have to deal with a package showing up like that. I just arrived home to this and I can't be any happier after waiting for the return to sender B.S.:D  :rock :buttrock :music :buttrock :buttrock  20210803_185218.jpg 20210803_190913.jpg 20210803_191107.jpg 20210803_191358.jpg

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  16. LunchBox26

LunchBox26 Well-Known Member

1 & 3

• Like Like x 1
  17. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Mark

18. NothingHead

News Credits:
    Oh, I don’t want anything from them, other than to be aware that this happened. The last two packages arrived damaged, obviously not this badly but those were shipped with corner protectors, bubble wrap, a bag and no actual box. If they had tried that trick this time, they would probably have felt the shockwave from my brain exploding clear across the planet.

This time, they packaged everything perfectly, but maybe they could look into what the fuck is happening with their shipping partner. It was 72 hours between this box arriving in the states and it showing up on my doorstep, so assuming my mail lady does not have like.. a jacuzzi full of cinderblocks in the back of her truck, it’s a safe bet that this happened while it was spending the previous couple of weeks doing a slow tour of China.

19. DashCourageous

DashCourageous Greetings Programs!

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    @ShowZStore

For the mazinger zero, I know you said you had to remove the batteries, did you happen to put them in a little baggie inside the box or at least even leave a note what size batteries need to be put into this thing because there's battery is anywhere.

20. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member