Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Outlaw X

Outlaw X Member

Any news on the toyworld shatter?

• Like Like x 1
  2. mantisfists

mantisfists Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    @ShowZStore Any word on when the Monocrat Megatron Megatank MT01 will be released?

• Like Like x 3
  3. MF DOOMTREE

MF DOOMTREE Use A Napkin

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Boy oh boy do I have a hilarious story to tell...
    So my Guttar arrived in New Berlin, Wisconsin, 2 hours from my house, was out for delivery Friday, never showed up, never updated until just now...
    IN LOS ANGELES! I called FedEx and after asking what kind of logic is this, the rep said "I'm going to be honest with you, sometimes FedEx just enters a location so the package doesn't appear to be lost"
    I think my mind just blew up after hearing that. Shady as hell business practices. I've been waiting 2+ years for Gigapower to release this guy. Gotta love the postal systems right now, good grief. Still love ya ShowZ and not your fault. Just wanted to share the story. Screenshot_20210713-201617_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Has a wonderfully folded backpack

When it absolutely positively needs to be there over a week and a half to two weeks later.

5. GodParticle

GodParticle Well-Known Member

I made my first order from this store for a studio cell pumpkin unicron

• Like Like x 3
  6. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Has anyone ever had a package tracking number expired before?

7. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, mine. It expired after 2 or 3 months. And the package arrived after 4 months, just yesterday.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Yes! I had no idea they could do that!

9. Darthmarto

Darthmarto Well-Known Member

Man that’s hella dodgy. I didn’t know they did that. I work I feel freight industry and if we said freight was somewhere different when it was lost……jeez. I mean sometimes they leave it as saying it still is where they last saw it and don’t want to say it’s lost for a long time though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lockon Prime

Lockon Prime Get a eye full of lid when I slight ur lights out

Hey @ShowZStore, will you be listing the BA Prime reissue??

11. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    I asked about this in a pretty lengthy conversation with their rep on the site. He said that they almost definitely will not be because they can’t verify where the pieces are coming from, what their quality is like or if it’s even a real reissue or just someone patching up some defective stock to make a quick dollar.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mantisfists

mantisfists Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Also, @ShowZStore , any word on which Gigapower dino will be next and when it might be released? Thanks!

13. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

Weird response from a teledrone and doesnt ring true to me, more like they have an overactive imagination. The more likely scenario is the dedex guy couldnt be bothered to deliver it, left it on his truck, truck was emptied, package was loaded into wrong crate, shows up in LA. Note if it starts bouncing between destinations the label is likely damaged and one of the readers isnt scanning it right and you will need to get them to pull the package and put a new label on it. I had an item reach my local office a dozen times and get sent away again before someone pulled it off the belts.

14. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Is BA for Black Apple?

15. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    Yes. There’s a listing for some that are for sale on the Iacon Store, but the reps I spoke with at ShowZ were really skeptical of this, putting the word ‘reissue’ in quotes and saying that they thought it was either defective stock being unloaded or a low-quality KO of the BA KO.

That said, some people spoke highly of Iacon, so if they guarantee your purchase, there’s considerably less risk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lockon Prime

This definitely helps, thank you for the info!! Everyone that I know that has used Iacon, have had nothing but good things to say abt it.

17. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Good to know, thanks! If the price is right and it's a whole product, then details like that won't bother me but I do like to know. These lots of boxless Weijiang product turning up here and there is peaking my interest as I skipped them numerous times thinking "they're always available, I'll get one later" oops! Poor WJ! I'd love to get if ever a stash would be found is a no box Hideshadow Set B, one I'm really kicking myself for not getting at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lockon Prime

Iacon has him for $200, so I'm thinking they'll be selling the whole real thing.

Honestly, as good as HideShadow is, some of plastic parts turning yellow, and the fragility of the plastic in the panels that have to snap in and out of place for transformation, I'd like to say that you dodged the bullet. Unless you would just pose him in one spot, and rarely transform him.

19. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I was aware of some parts yellowing but didnt know pieces were fragile with it. I still want it because painting never bothers me and if I gotta fix something also no biggie as long as it's not destroyed. However I will never be willing to pay mid 200s for it which is what I've seen with the few I found. It'll just be one of those things that if the right deal comes one day i might get it.

20. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

My superion (metallic) and snarl arrived safe and sound. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2