Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What's wrong with it? I was really considering buying one but wasn't aware of any issues. If it really is a poor quality plastic thing that is degrading causing it to fall apart then I'm out. But if it's more assembly related and something that needs adjusting to be corrected, I can deal with that.

2. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This sounds like Toyworlds Constructor but with pins instead of screws where so much underlying damage is or could be done from tolerance. So there is too much of a press fit going on. It would be an easy fix if you catch it before it causes the pieces to crack. What's cracked on your copy? Can I pm you so we dont overtake the ShowZ thread?

3. whydon

whydon Well-Known Member

I've had a few items arrived without problem this year, most recently in June. I have seen some suggestions on FB that UK customs is going to be getting tougher with even low value or gift items being charged for. I really hope this doesn't turn out to be true or we'll end up paying £8 admin and vat on every order. I've got a Zeta Superitron on the way so if that makes it through I'll stop worrying

• Like Like x 1
  4. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    When was yours shipped? Have you already had to deal with it getting returned and reshipped? Mine got flagged for return to sender today, so now it's going back and will get reshipped.

5. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    @ShowZStore Any chance you can check with Wan Xiang and see if they're doing more runs of the MP-44 KO? Much appreciated.

6. Meta

Meta A Collector.

College Station/Navasota/Madisonville, TX
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Does anyone know if you cancel a order that's paid for can they only refund you in store credit?

7. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    exactly as you stated ;)  Store credit in points is what you get, always the easiest

8. whydon

whydon Well-Known Member

It's been shipped twice already but now returned to the proper cast. I think it's being sent back to SZ and will come out again. I'm following on the Superitron thread

9. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    No info for now

No info for now

I heard they are planning it
    But no exact date

Send me the link buddy
    :) 

No reissue info for now

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

11. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
  12. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

Wnt to checkout to see the paid shipping amount ($24-30 as my route is difficult, changed many times in the pandemic)

But it said "Sorry! No delivery to this country/region". Cleared the cart, only put in 1 item...still same message.

Edit: Can't preorder either.

Is anyone else (particularly those in the UK) getting this or did shipping routes just change @ShowZStore?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  13. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

I paid a deposit for Superator recently. On checking the order summary, I was curious to see the following:

Shipping Charges:GBP £-11.63

My previous orders/preorders just showed £0.00 for shipping charge, as to be expected as I had the basic (free) shipping selected. I think I had the same selected for this. Now the minus ‘-‘ suggests this is being taken off. I.e. I’m actually paying less than the stated price rather than extra, which is a nice thing. I just wonder what it means.

I did notice that the deposit amount has increased. It’s not really a problem for me as it just means paying less balance later, but I wondered if it was something to do with that.

14. rbarron64

rbarron64 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any plans to sell the fantasy jewel dark voltron set of 5? The black voltron set
    @ShowZStore

15. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think it will go through with no problems now. Having switched shipping companies ShowZ has solved the problems. With my recent orders and what others are saying with theirs, ShowZ has changed shipping all around and everyone will be much happier now since who they are using is much faster even on the economy shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tomac66

tomac66 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore , do you already know something about shipments to Europe? Are you going to put an option to pay VAT with the order and have the transport company manage the payment with customs?

• Like Like x 4
  17. njtxus

njtxus Member

@ShowZStore i have been waiting on a reship from a retuned order #21012808232466 for about three weeks now due to the sword issue. it says on the tracking that it was returned to you on the 10th, but dave on your site said it hadn't. i asked to just get a new one sent to me as you still have them in stock and your store would just keep the returned one, but he also said no to that. i would like to get this order fixed please. if i can't just get this sent to me i'd like a refund of money not credit and the 10 dollars worth of points i used returned. thanks

18. Beauman

Beauman Banned

The banner on their website says that they will charge VAT on our purchases from them so that we don't have to pay our national postal services for the privilige of being charged VAT by them.
    So that's another instance of ShowZ being incredibly kind to provide that service.

But July has only just begun, so I doubt that they have any more info than they had.
    They are probably waiting - like we are - for other people's packages to arrive and them to report about their experiences to get an idea of the new situation.

• Like Like x 3
  19. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

Just received my NA Shockwave,thanks to you all at Showz store, you're amazing for assistance and items and I'll continue to buy from you shop!I've also received Andras and Poisonous Fog Octane as previous orders and also here everything perfect :)  .

• Like Like x 2
  20. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

Hoping that's the case. I'm a UK O.T. and my packages from ShowZ go through Europe most times. Now the site just tells me "Sorry! No Delivery to This Country/Region."...

• Like Like x 1