Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

My last update was 5/24/21 somewhere on this world as the location can't be translated.

2. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    No info for now

• Like Like x 1
  3. stevej

stevej Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OK, thanks for replying.

4. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Mark

5. KingSnarl00

KingSnarl00 Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore Do you guys know when you'll be getting gigapower superator in?

• Like Like x 1
  6. du365

du365 Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore

Would I be able to transfer one payment in full to another product? I paid for XTB Virtus in full but it is taking so long and with no tentative date in site since the push back...I'm looking to possible cancelling Virtus and transferring the money to either MMC Saltus or FT Apache (paying the difference if required).

7. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

Send a message to David via the order asking for that & they can refund it as points which you can then use on a different bot. That's how I transferred to saltus no problem

• Like Like x 1
  8. franpincho

franpincho NOT a FT Only collector

@ShowZStore

Do you have an estimate as to how much Blitzway's Go Lion (Voltron) will cost?

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. davkyski

davkyski Well-Known Member

10. du365

du365 Well-Known Member

Thanks so much...greatly appreciate it.

Yeah the fact that we have one Protectobot out with one on the way and with the Locke debacle...I don't want to wait any longer, I want to get Saltus why he's on pre-order.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SDave

SDave Member

I know there were some complaints about damaged packages previously. I wanted to say that all my recent orders from @ShowZStore have had amazing packing jobs with multiple layers of plastic/cardboard/bubblewrap + corner protectors. Even when the outside gets mangled by their long overseas journey my toys and boxes have been arriving undamaged.

Much appreciated.

outer.jpg inner.jpg bubble.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oooh, a man of universal taste!

13. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    I just did this exact thing by contacting David on ShowZ's site. It's bad enough that they increased the price to $200, but I'm not just giving XTB an interest-free loan for eight months. So, I had them give me the cash back and I put it toward Gigapower Grassor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

Red Swoop has landed! Thank you ShowZ.

18E38794-E3ED-4886-BA13-533CB6EB7F34.jpeg

It was very well packed and seems to be in good condition so far. (I haven’t fully transformed it yet.) There was a worrying moment when I thought he was missing a face, but it had just popped off and was next to the figure. Pushing it back on was no problem. (It wasn’t broken. The figure comes with two faces with different expressions and eye colours which can be swapped. Oddly each face comes on a head that seems to be identical… so I’m not sure why they didn’t just provide the spare face. With Slag it made sense as the heads are different colours. Not that I’m complaining. Doesn’t hurt to have a spare.)

Only quality issue I found -and this is a GigaPower thing rather than ShowZ, I found a red paint smudge on his beak, probably from his chest where the pteranodon head lies when he’s in robot mode. It’s not a major issue however.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

SZ: You folk know anything about Toyeasy JS-01, JS-02, & Js-04 ship based transformers? Found them on another site for preorder, but i can't find any other details offhand.

16. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

I've seen a few listing over the past year that pop up as a damaged product for sale or a sample for sale that's limited to a certain country. So I imagine it'd end up listed like this figure where it has a title like [Parts Not Working][USA Buyer Only].

[Parts Not Working][USA Buyer Only]Devil Saviour DS-03 Compresor Overload

I don't think they'll sell something broken without notice but I have no idea how the refund would work.

• Like Like x 1
  17. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, exactly; that still seems a little wild to me. So they do list it as broken; I have never seen that before on their site, but I’m happy to confirm they’re not being shady. However, I don’t get a refund if it doesn’t sell? Or, I’d get a partial refund if it does? I can sell broken toys for a loss on eBay by myself much faster.. and if they are covering the new shipping and making up the difference on the refund, why not just offer a return or store credit..? It’s gotta cost about as much..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    With the trust ShowZ has built up in the community it's something they do to save on the return shipping which costs more going that way. I know it's a process that is offputting to a lot of people and of course is understandable as it's not common business practice. When everything is running perfectly they provide great deals and a good service so it's one of the things that can keep that happening. You should be fully reimbursed and someone gets a deal on a disclosed defective product that ShowZ will continue to get them the replacement parts. There is no way you get less than what you paid. The only extra involvement on your part in the end is the fact you have to mail something. It is fully within your right to decline any of this, but I'm not sure how its handled then as I've never seen the result of that.

• Like Like x 2
  19. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

I don't know what refund you get, but I can say i bought an MMC Vortex combaticon that I knew was missing the head. Saved myself $10 through the flash sale from USA Seller Sample/Not Working. It took ShowZ a couple months to get the head out of MMC, but it's on now and looks great. A bit of patience saved me some cash and ShowZ was very up-front about what was wrong with the toy.

• Like Like x 2
  20. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It sounds like it’s great when it works; but what happens when it’s a production-wide defect like this and not just something random missing or damaged in the mail? Every copy of Bee is going to be broken the exact same way, so nobody is going to buy this one for parts. It sounds like I’m just allowing them to put my refund in limbo, since this guy may never sell..

Unfortunately, in this case they were the opposite of upfront; we all asked in advance if the defects had been corrected, and they told me they had been... and then they shipped everyone another defective batch. The best case scenario is that they neglected to check new copies for a visible, known issue.. In which case, why all the rigmarole?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2021