Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm sure that's what it means too but I've never seen an update stating what the stupid plane did. The details I've always received simply say when the shipment was scheduled to leave the origin country then tells that it's been processed through the facility at L.A.X or arrived at customs. I just find it funny and stupid that it gives you such a basic uninformative statement more or less saying the plane parked. Truthfully that doesn't give any indication that the cargo has even been checked in yet so your individual package may still have to go through customs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lockon Prime

Lockon Prime Get a eye full of lid when I slight ur lights out

I've had it say that once bfr, but it wasn't stuck in that status that long. I see what you mean abt there cargo though. It arrived, but hasn't been sorted yet.

Sucks cause I ordered an item from DMS 2 weeks ago, and that tracking clearly states that it arrived in Chicago, while this one's been sitting in limbo.

Thanks for your input, it's really appreciated!! :) 

3. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Still waiting
    I guess it would be when all 6 piece of them get issued

Still waiting the second batch
    Should be in 10 -20 days I guess

PM me the order no.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021
  4. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    When will MP-52 Starstream ship? Thanks!

5. ShowZStore

Facebook:
    Early July

• Like Like x 2
  6. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    just wondering if anyone in the uk has recently had anything shipped from showz , are you getting hit with customs since the uk's new customs robbery?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Captain Sideways

Captain Sideways Well-Known Member

I haven't had anything from them in the last week or two but things were fine before that. What's this new customs robbery? I thought they can't get much worse than they already are?

8. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    should have been more specific and put this year but you have answered my question thanks

"can a few more people confirm too please ... not for me for a mate who wants to did his toes into the ko mp world so he can experince the new mp's without paying loads or being hit with customs

9. Captain Sideways

Captain Sideways Well-Known Member

haha phew, I was worried seeing as I've got a shit tonne preordered and paid for with them :D 

10. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks! :) 

11. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

I haven't had anything delivered from ShowZ yet (parcel is on the way, but it's too early for that one) but I have had a few recent orders from elsewhere abroad in China and Japan. I haven't incurred any customs charges. Last couple of years has been good in general where that is concerned, even for American orders. I think UK customs have been less strict during Covid situation, where deliveries are concerned.

To be fair, they were smaller boxes, so who knows where the ShowZ order is concerned. ShowZ tend to state a low price on the box, so I think the charge will be avoided there too.

12. ShowZStore

Facebook:
    Mark

13. transformer_78

transformer_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    @ShowZStore
    I few days ago your FB page posted pictures of packages received…one being the reissue chrome Guttur. Will you guys also post pictures of the inside….many are wondering if Gigapower is including the new face sculpt (the ones that come with the weathered version).

please let me know
    Thanks

84DCAB77-C49D-4870-8D3F-1EBC072964A8.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  14. Darthmarto

Darthmarto Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore
    Any idea on when badcube grump will ship?
    Also have they mentioned a preorder for red chrome gaudenter? Only one I haven’t seen up for preorder

15. LeftLeg7D

LeftLeg7D Member

Just wanted to show some love for @ShowZStore. The larger packages can take some time with the free shipping method, but if you're patient, in my experience, 99% of the time they arrive in decent condition. This one shipped all the way back in early April. Almost gave up hope and was about to contact when this showed up on the porch this weekend. I figured if I did get it, it would look like it had been sent through a paper shredder, but to my suprise it was in perfect condition. Just remarkable! Especially it being a model kit. Way to go guys! You rock! 20210626_185559.jpg 20210626_183213.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

On checking the tracking, my redelivery of red Gaudenter has reached ‘plan depart airport’ stage. Not sure if that means he has flown already or is at the customs stage. Will he make it this time? Keep those swords and missiles well hidden, and activate those jets old boy! You can make it! Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnn!

:D :D :D :D 

17. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

Anyone else notice an issue with how their preorders are being treated?
    Supposedly, pay off PO early, it will ship before others who haven't paid it off.

But I am seeing a figure I paid of along time ago as "In Stock" and buy now, but still hasn't shipped. I am beginning to think what's the point of paying off a PO early.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Matrix1981

Matrix1981 It's Hot Rod's fault...

I have an order for Gewalt that is doing the same thing. Paid in full when it was marked "in coming", now it shows instock and my order is still not marked as shipped...

• Like Like x 1
  19. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

And have you folk reached out directly to SZ on it yet? It seems like a lot of stuff is coming in partial shipments to SZ of late & maybe status changes to instock as soon as 1 part shows up

• Like Like x 1
  20. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

Same here. Paid off GigPower Guttur back in 2020 but no shipping notice yet. But at the same time I guess they did get Dx9 Gewalt in first. They're filling all of those POs. Probably a lot of other stuff I don't have on PO also came in last week. So I'm not shocked that they have Guttur listed as in-stock, yet mine hasn't shipped yet. They're getting through other peoples' PO now for other stuff and when they've got those filled then they'll start on the Guttur POs. Or more than likely they have someone working on Gewalt, and other working on the Guttur, and someone else working on one of the many others. I'd rather they be efficient rather than try and compare all the PO throughout the whole shop and make sure they exactly go out in the order placed. BBTS cannot seem to fulfill my Pile of Loot within 4 days to a week, so I don't think ShowZ does too bad getting their POs packed up and sent out. There can always be that week until your turn comes around.

• Like Like x 1