Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. GW1

GW1 Member

Instagram:
    @ShowZStore , when will you have pre order's up for Fans Toys Tesla 2.0? Also, do you have an idea when Gigapower Gutter (Snarl), will be shipping (have this guy pre-ordered and paid for)?

Many thanks

2. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Votes MPG-07 = Mixmaster

My last Amazon refund took a week to process. I'd suggest that if ShowZ promised you a refund on Thursday or Friday then it likely wasn't top priority to complete the refund before the weekend started. Maybe wait until they're back in the office on Monday before you go the nuclear option as ShowZ is sometimes overwhelmed with customer requests (and another round of packages flagged by customs), but they do seem to eventually get the job done. Last time I ordered items that were really sold out (at other retailers) they normally try for a week or two to find the item from another shop in order to complete my order and only admit defeat if they cannot find it anywhere else.
    I've had my share of missed shipping windows before national holidays and getting tracking numbers that take a week before they work, but they've always come through for me in the end.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Speaking of MFT Dinobots,it's been right at two months since I've received a email with a unknown tracking number.

Tried emailing them during the first week of June with no reply so far.

• Like Like x 1
  4. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

Selling items you don’t have and dragging your feet on the refund is what a Chinese ebay scammer does, not a supposedly reputable store.

And I don’t get your comment about priorities. If he took the time to write an email, it had to be some sort of priority. But not enough to actually do the refund? Or even cancel the order? When I log in, it looks like it did before. Order paid, waiting on ship. Nevermind how horrible your excuse for that sounds. (Paraphrasing)’Refunding you wasn’t a priority because so many things have to be shipped out’ - how is it an excuse or justification that the store puts customers with recent orders ahead of the person who paid weeks ago AND didn’t get their order fulfilled?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  5. rotten2shot

rotten2shot H8RED

did you get points instead of an actual refund? I know it takes a little time for those.

Id have to say people tend to forget about the weekends,
    Do you work 24hr a day and 7 days a
    week? I just saying…..
    I’m sure they responded just to be on top of replys and so that you got a response.
    I’d be willing to bet they are bombarded with emails, Facebook and TFW2005.

So my opinion is that it is on a weekend and payment refunds don’t happen over night and I’m sure you will get the refund when the employees or whoever processes the refunds will start on Monday.

6. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

‘David’ emailed me saying that they can’t fulfill my order (that I paid for weeks prior). He said I was being refunded.

And then they didn’t refund me.

I didn’t reach out to them about the order and why it hadn’t shipped after weeks have gone by. They contacted me saying I’ll need a refund.

my message was “where is my refund?” When the refund didn’t come

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  7. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Votes MPG-07 = Mixmaster

Your question is very reasonable. Now that we know that David reached out to you rather than you reaching out to them it would make sense that ShowZ would already be prepared to press the button on getting you your refund. That was not clear to me in your original message and I apologize if I misunderstood. I can see why you would be interested in receiving the refund ASAP.
    Refunds through Paypal can take 3 to 7 days according to the Paypal website before you see the funds. Past experience says more like 2 - 4 days is realistic. So if David contacted you "a few days ago", that would be 3 or so days since he said he was sending the refund. I'd give David 2 more days for the refund to appear in your account. If it hasn't shown after 4 days then I'd e-mail David back asking what the hold-up is.
    I've seen packages take a while to hit the mail, but items that I've fully paid up getting cancelled have been refunded to me quite quickly in the past. I got points for MP-47 Improved KO the next day. I hope you find your MFT Dinos and its a bummer that the inventory tracker is off. That happened to me for an older figure on bababobo's website that I hade been watching which dropped from 9 in-stock to 8 in-stock, but was also SOLD OUT. Very annoying when that happens as I couldn't find it anywhere else and would have pulled the trigger weeks earlier had I known the inventory counter was wrong. It stinks.

Edited to make sure I re-read the original message

You can also PM showzstore directly here on the boards with your order number if you want to get David moving faster on the refund. Strange not to initiate it immediately if they reached out to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Roadbuster25

Roadbuster25 Well-Known Member

I dont know showz very well but I have had 2 online refunds recently and they both took a little while. In both cases the finance department issues the refund.

9. Darthmarto

Darthmarto Well-Known Member

Hey @ShowZStore a few minor questions:
    - Is Ocular Max Probus still due June? Says so on your site but I know Incursus took a while longer than expected
    - Is the second giga still July? I think its Snarl (Guttur)
    - Have you gotten any word on the eta of the Bad Cube ones? Last i heard they were looking like they got enough preorders, and i think i heard august (but that was probably a big guess)

Cheers as always!

10. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    For now no...
    They are close to wholesale and only for retail themself
    :( 

We will ship it via a new faster method when we get the returned items
    Won't use the sal in most cases

No info about shipping to UK for now..

This is because it contains weapon in package.
    We will no longer use SAL in most cases

Yes
    But not sure how many we can get for now
    We will see when instock

PM me the order no.
    Ill check it out personally

- Is Ocular Max Probus still due June? Says so on your site but I know Incursus took a while longer than expected
    -Ill check it out

- Is the second giga still July? I think its Snarl (Guttur)
    -Yes. Very soon

- Have you gotten any word on the eta of the Bad Cube ones? Last i heard they were looking like they got enough preorders, and i think i heard august (but that was probably a big guess)
    -Which bad cube ones?

11. edgecrusher

edgecrusher When yer featherin' it, brother TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wild guess: Insecticons

12. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Should be Late July

Im trying to get a thread in reddit transformers forum but when I created a thread like this one I got removed in 12hours
    Does any one know the reason?

• Like Like x 1
  13. OmegaSupremePrime

OmegaSupremePrime Well-Known Member

They do not allow any commercial selling on the r/transformers forum as far as I know. I posted pic's before in there and put a link on where I got my Constructor from (your site) and they removed my post. I asked why and was told by another person they don;t allow the links. I then just reposted it without a link and put in the comments It was from ShowZ and it was left up.

Maybe try just posting pic's and a description but make sure the pic's have your store logo in them.

No links though that's for sure. You should be able to post as many pic's as you like though with info about it and if it's incoming or not. From there people should be able to put 2+2 together and look on your site.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

I got a notification that my returned package (metallic red Gaudenter) had been resent this morning! I’ll need to chase the new tracking number (and I’m hoping it won’t be sent by SAL again) but I’m glad things are back on track.

15. Darthmarto

Darthmarto Well-Known Member

well all the bad cube were the same I thought. But specifically I meant swerve, grump, huff

16. Code 777

Code 777 Active Member

Hey @ShowZStore, any update on when you'll have FT-14 Forager in stock? I received the other two FT Insecticons from you, and the anticipation for picking up the third is killing me!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Has a wonderfully folded backpack

Delivery estimates now look faster for a few of the items I’ve looked at today. :) 

18. HappyCryCat

HappyCryCat Well-Known Member

Anyone know ShowZ's policy if you happen to get a unit that's really bad QC? Or what if the whole line flops because of QC. Are you just stuck with a bad figure? Is this the risk you take for buying third party figures?

19. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Ok, thank you! I will be watching to see what happens. My tracking number isn't even in the system yet and has been a week so I'm hoping this changes soon because I'm pretty sure it will be getting returned judging by the number and if that's the case I'd like to see the ball rolling

@ShowZStore will you be carrying this bot:
    [DEPOSIT ONLY] SCIFIGURE INDUSTRY J-20B LUMITENT BLACK VERSION
    Pretty cool looking bot mode and very clean jet mode! It appears they did a very good job making it transform well and not look like a bot hanging under the top half of a plane.

Contact them through after sales and let them know and issues are appropriately taken care of.

20. Sephiroth169

Sephiroth169 Passionate Trickster & Troublemaker

For those Collectors who did not knew:
    For those who live in European Union
    Shipping and Delivery Changes now.

From now on, every Value and every Package must be checked by the Customs. Thus there is a high chance that Taxes must be paid when the Packages reach your destination.

So if there is a small Delay at ShowZ at the moment: do not worry. They try to Figure out which Shipping Company works best for European Packages now.

The Members of ShowZ are doing an very good Job, also Email response is very good.

• Like Like x 3