Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I had to contact them for parts on may 11th and heard back from Jane in after sales within the day but still waiting on the replacement part or any word on what's happening with it. So fanstoys is definitely not fast which for the cost of their products they should be, better yet when these are QC mess ups they shouldn't ever get one of those lovely green stickers and be shipped out in the first place.

2. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the Constructor thread is basically just a DIY crafting therapy group.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    upload_2021-6-18_11-20-48.png
    We been contacting them all the time...
    Still waiting but we didn't give up

• Like Like x 5
  4. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

I wasn't blaming your store, just so we're clear. I know it's Toyworld being horrible and unresponsive. So don't take what I said as a negative towards you guys in any way.

• Like Like x 2
  5. njtxus

njtxus Member

6. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore hi, been waiting for the replacement MMC Tortor part(s) for a while now, should I contact MMC directly? Jane said the factory would send them but it's been a month and a half since I reported the issue and almost 3 weeks since the factory was supposed to send parts.

7. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Thank you for understanding mate
    No problem at all

Contact us via store website
    my partner will help you

You can contact MMC directly but im not sure if they gonna reply you
    You can also contact [email protected] to check update with your order no.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore Do you know if you'll be taking preorders for the newly revealed 52Toys Beast/Megabox toys? (There's a red bull, kangaroo, combining monkey thing, ninja turtles, etc)

9. Grimlock212

Grimlock212 Well-Known Member

Boo, my Zeta Toys ZB-06 Superitron is being returned to Show.Z due to some sort of customs issue. :mad: 

Was this for a Zeta Superitron? Mine is being returned as well. Tracking CP443118396CN

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2021
  10. Spiffy

Spiffy Well-Known Member

Hi SHowZ, you've written that shipments into the EU in July might nwo be subject to customs taxes. Does this also include the UK? I'm not sure where the UK stands anymore after Brexit. I'm fairly sure packages don't go through Europe but fly direct here, and I haven't heard any UK changes... but of course, the shipment option for the UK is 'standard Europe' on your site.

• Like Like x 2
  11. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Damn! Again! I didn't think Superitron would have anything to do with this crap! Does it include batteries? Man, mine just sipped a day and a half ago so by the time it gets in the system, makes it far enough to get caught up, and flagged for return with the return time frame it will add another month to my order. I really hope this is not going to turn into a common occurrence!

@ShowZStore can I leave a permanent note on my account that says if anything I order includes batteries the box can be opened and remove the batteries to avoid any shipping hassles?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

I know his heads take batteries but i'm not sure if they're supposed to be included. Makes me wonder if that's why my Superitron took 80 days to show up here. Mine never got returned as far as I know, though.

13. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

It took me about 3 months start to finish for ShowZ to get my MMC Vortex missing head into my hands. No cost to me which was nice, but there are long periods of silence where ShowZ is waiting on MMC to reply or actually drop the part into the mail.

• Like Like x 1
  14. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore will you be getting the FT-07 Stomp Reissue?

15. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

Have to say I’m pretty disappointed with them for two reasons.

1) I paid for the “in stock” MechFansToys Dinobots and after weeks of it not shipping, I get an email saying they screwed up and were sold out. That I’m being refunded.

2) It’s been a few days since I was sent that email and I haven’t been refunded. At all.

3) I emailed him to ask where my refund is and haven’t heard back in a few days.

When tf did Showz become a sketchy seller? I can’t believe that I’m going to have to PayPal claim him to get my cash. That’s insane.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  16. GW1

GW1 Member

Instagram:
    @ShowZStore , when will you have pre order's up for Fans Toys Tesla 2.0? Also, do you have an idea when Gigapower Gutter (Snarl), will be shipping (have this guy pre-ordered and paid for)?

Many thanks

17. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

My last Amazon refund took a week to process. I'd suggest that if ShowZ promised you a refund on Thursday or Friday then it likely wasn't top priority to complete the refund before the weekend started. Maybe wait until they're back in the office on Monday before you go the nuclear option as ShowZ is sometimes overwhelmed with customer requests (and another round of packages flagged by customs), but they do seem to eventually get the job done. Last time I ordered items that were really sold out (at other retailers) they normally try for a week or two to find the item from another shop in order to complete my order and only admit defeat if they cannot find it anywhere else.
    I've had my share of missed shipping windows before national holidays and getting tracking numbers that take a week before they work, but they've always come through for me in the end.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Speaking of MFT Dinobots,it's been right at two months since I've received a email with a unknown tracking number.

Tried emailing them during the first week of June with no reply so far.

• Like Like x 1
  19. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

Selling items you don’t have and dragging your feet on the refund is what a Chinese ebay scammer does, not a supposedly reputable store.

And I don’t get your comment about priorities. If he took the time to write an email, it had to be some sort of priority. But not enough to actually do the refund? Or even cancel the order? When I log in, it looks like it did before. Order paid, waiting on ship. Nevermind how horrible your excuse for that sounds. (Paraphrasing)’Refunding you wasn’t a priority because so many things have to be shipped out’ - how is it an excuse or justification that the store puts customers with recent orders ahead of the person who paid weeks ago AND didn’t get their order fulfilled?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  20. rotten2shot

rotten2shot H8RED

did you get points instead of an actual refund? I know it takes a little time for those.

Id have to say people tend to forget about the weekends,
    Do you work 24hr a day and 7 days a
    week? I just saying…..
    I’m sure they responded just to be on top of replys and so that you got a response.
    I’d be willing to bet they are bombarded with emails, Facebook and TFW2005.

So my opinion is that it is on a weekend and payment refunds don’t happen over night and I’m sure you will get the refund when the employees or whoever processes the refunds will start on Monday.