Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    +1 here, I'd be more pissed with the courier! I've dealt with UPS and FedEx numerous times with local business and there are times where they totally screw up on an overnight/next day/2nd day delivery and have turned it into a week or more delivery and there's nothing that can be done except wait while they just say sorry and not even reimburse the cost, shipping is a shady business! Also, while not excusing the frustration, I've come to accept that with these International parcels it can be at a facility within a few miles of home and suddenly drop off the radar taking up to a couple months before reappearing. Usually within a few days of the supposed delivery date is not enough time to consider something lost, unfortunately even a couple weeks is also too soon. If a package truly gets lost, sometimes total elapsed time from order to resolution could take half a year when some delivery times can push 3 months before realizing there is a problem.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Aaronstampler

Aaronstampler Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    @ShowZStore are you guys going to count preorders made for FT-26 Chomp
    as FT-51?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    I guess no.
    We dont know how many pieces we could get ...

4. Aaronstampler

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    so you'll refund everyone who paid $15 each?

5. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Didn't quite understand you at first reply.
    We will keep the order if you already preordered

6. Aaronstampler

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    so you will count it as FT-51 then. Okay, thank you.

In that case, according to your website, you are already sold out of your pre-order. Should probably clarify that for people.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2021
  7. EPiiCxPrime

EPiiCxPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I messaged you on Thursday because the courier told me that didn’t have my parcel when the tracking said that they did….. 403DA70E-0F2D-4516-841C-F1338DF0061D.jpeg I had to email them again and ask them why my tracking was saying that they had my parcel if the courier was telling me they didn’t……their response? 07C4D4BF-1B4E-4AF9-9CFC-77E1AA5E2ACA.jpeg Now because I know ShowZ don’t work weekends (or atleast I assumed they just didn’t work Saturday or Sunday) I decided to message them on Friday 5-28 instead just so that they knew and I had peace of mind telling them 8BB2D520-7A1F-4B3F-A7FA-FEECB1B2BB36.png 3030C252-D7F5-487E-B06B-41FD89D8F45A.png 3030C252-D7F5-487E-B06B-41FD89D8F45A.png
    Whoever is in charge of your Facebook messages saw mine and read it but ignored me which is when I messaged you this 1B09AAF9-AA35-41FA-B439-828486125EFE.png
    And because I still had not update on my parcel I did what my courier said to do. Which was contact you………because as I said before my parcel is meant to be 2 day delivery F3E68487-C1AE-4D19-9396-CF7C9CF7552F.jpeg and it is currently day 7 of them having it…..
    And then I did what the courier told me to do which was message you on Facebook, you saw my message and ignored it….so I opened a case to get my money back because at that point I was tired. And then when I told you this you proceeded to say this to me 08C8983F-D18A-4A3E-B652-00DC2345D2D3.jpeg
    Even though I had told you I did it because the courier told me to…..

8. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    I’m honestly not trying to cause problems for them. I’ve ordered from ShowZ before and normally it arrives with Royal Mail who I have a great personal relationship with the local delivery people in my area. Hermes just has a terrible reputation around here and always seem to cause problems and I personally don’t use them regularly, I tried to contact their customer service number but when I say Hermes has the most useless and pointless “customer service” I mean they don’t have any real people and you can only speak to a useless bot that can’t even understand you most of the time which results in me just hanging up in frustration. Just followed what Hermes and PayPal recommended I do, I know the people at ShowZ take their jobs seriously and get a lot of orders it’s just me running out of options and Hermes not doing a good job at informing me or ShowZ of what’s happening

9. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    So I’m a Karen because I followed what the courier and PayPal suggested I do? Really?….Look if you wanna make jokes by all means go for it, I’m just trying to solve a problem for my kid

• Like Like x 2
  10. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Is anyone else having trouble loading Showz's website? It's super slow and looks like it keeps timing out before the "Add to cart" button is rendered on items - so I can't even try to buy anything!

11. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

Yeah, same here. In fact it's still trying to load a page I refreshed over 5 minutes ago. I'm not trying to buy anything ATM, though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    Yeah, you need to chill out.

Tracking from China can take time. Shit, I've had packages go without updates for months. It happens and it's part of the price we pay for those cheaper Chinese prices. @ShowZStore has excellent customer service and will take care of you if something goes wrong with your order. Opening an official dispute doesn't help.

If you can't be patient and rein it in I suggest you find a more local retailer or pay for a different shipping method next time.

• Like Like x 10
  13. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm not having any problems, all pages loading normal aside from the homepage loading just the center ad slightly slower.

14. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

i just bought some store credit, no problems

• Like Like x 1
  15. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

It's gotten a tiny bit better but still slow on loading images. Not a huge deal for me since i'm not doing anything there right now except refreshing the page once in a while lol.

16. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

You got that right. Seems like the solution for 95% of the tracking issues is to just chill out for 2 weeks and there is a good chance a package will show up. I've seen lots of worried buyers in this thread that their package hasn't shown up in tracking for 4 weeks only to pop up in another thread a week later saying the package arrived safely. And many times it is the UK/USA shipper who mishandled things. Granted there are also those orders which are soaked in China before ever getting out of country.

I've had about 3 different packages marked as "delivered" and nothing shows up, but its just my lazy ass local Amazon/DHL/FedEx driver marking something as delivered to meet their target date and then showing up 2 days later with the package. Not ever had the same issue with USPS. A retailer could go broke trying to chase down every last package across the earth and would end up in the red if they immediately mailed a new package every time tracking paused. They'd have to raise their prices to TFSource levels to make sure they had enough profit to cover sending every toy twice.

My order of XTB Fuzz was marked as "undeliverable" for 4 days last week. To a business that was getting 3 or 4 deliveries every day. I didn't freak out and demand that ShowZ send me a new one. I waited one more day and Friday afternoon my rather rotund little FedEx driver waddled up to the front desk and my XTB Fuzz is now on the office shelf.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  17. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    If the dude wanted it to stay between him and Show.Z he shouldn't have posted all the details in a public forum. Folks have every right to chime in.
    This shit is between him and ShowZ. Be helpful or stay out of the discussion.

Edit: To fix formatting

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    Once you open a PayPal case, I don’t know why you would expect ShowZ to help you with anything. You’ve already bypassed the “working things out stage”

• Like Like x 14
  19. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

Damn straight. Opening a PP case is the "burning your bridges" point, nobody actually owes you anything after that.

• Like Like x 11
  20. bakerjin

bakerjin Well-Known Member

Perhaps the buyer doesn't realize what opening a Paypal dispute implies (giving him the benefit of the doubt here). But as you said, the buyer is basically "burning his bridges" and implying that he's done all he could to work things out with the original seller/retailer. At this point, the seller could give all the necessary information to Paypal to disclose that they have indeed been in communication (even if there is a gap of 4 or 5 days), and it's just a matter of waiting a bit more patiently for tracking. The seller has no obligation to help you at this point, and most likely Paypal WILL rule in their favor. ShowZ has been great with after sales support, even if the couriers they use sometimes suck (not their fault), so he may still have tried to help you - but I wouldn't blame him if he decides to ghost the buyer after he posted all his dirty laundry.

Just note that Paypal generally only sides with the buyer if it's VERY clear that the seller was a scammer or completely ignored you (and continues to ignore you). I actually did open a PP dispute with Terry as he completely ignored my questions regarding a broken package in 3 different forms of communication for over a week, and even then they closed my case. I did win 2 PP disputes but they were with Chinese ebay scammers and it was quite obvious at that point who was in the right.

I've had some shipments from China take 2 months to update outside of the pandemic (during 2020 one package of legends took 6 months to arrive). I do sometimes message the seller if they have any updates, but it's important to know that the most likely scenario would be to just be patient. As others have said, stick to local retailers such as BBTS, The Chosen Prime, ToyDojo, etc if you don't want to deal with that headache. Or just pay for expedited shipping (though I admit even then you'll have to wait more than you'd want at times). For example, I paid extra for EMS shipping from SirToys, which in the last 5 orders only took 3 weeks to get to Texas; my previous order went 7 weeks without an update and only JUST NOW got an update from China Post and USPS... and suddenly it's already in Texas.

• Like Like x 4