Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Blingotron

Blingotron Well-Known Member

Yeah I only see the one on the right as well.

2. Captain Sideways

Captain Sideways Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I'm being stupid but I can't see where to enter the code :rolleyes: 

3. DaptoDog

DaptoDog Well-Known Member

Same here.

4. Captain Sideways

All I'm getting is nothing if you add something to the cart, bar show z points at checkout, my existing pre orders only have that option too. Maybe it's finished and they haven't removed the popup to reflect it :S

5. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

Only for in-stock, but you can buy showz points with the discount and then use the points to pay off the preorder once they manually add them to your account.

• Like Like x 2
  6. DaptoDog

DaptoDog Well-Known Member

I found it when I tried putting in another pre-order after reading a few posts earlier. At the checkout between Paypal payment and the apply Showz points there is text that says Apply Coupon code. Click that and it pops up. I have asked them to cancel my earlier pre-order that I hadn't paid yet now that I worked out how to apply the code.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Captain Sideways

Nice one, I did the same and cancelled a preorder and then paid for it and used the coupon. Wish I'd seen it before when I ordered 3 figures only a few days ago :D 

• Like Like x 1
  8. mcguffin spark

mcguffin spark Well-Known Member

For anyone else wondering where to input the coupon code. I had a rough time the other night while a little tipsy trying to buy points ha!

B505DF53-4B4D-46F1-BAEA-F98758A0C10B.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  9. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I placed a new order for the XTB trailer, accessory pack, and Gravestone. I saw that the codes were not eligible paying off preorders and was holding off on the trailer till I had the 5 bots coming then decided it was time when all went on sale.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Mark

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blingotron

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Not even sure i'd call it an issue really but the same thing just happened with me. I ordered $100 worth of points and only got the 3% so far.

Have you gotten the rest of your points yet? How long did it take?

12. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

Anyone else get their Grassor reshipped out? Still waiting…

• Like Like x 3
  13. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Need time to send you pints
    Normally in 24 hrs

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blingotron

Mine has re-shipped but I ended up paying for express shipping. It's in Chicago ATM.

Edit: It also looks like a couple people over in the Grassor thread have said they just got shipping notifications.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kooz

kooz MODUS OPERANDI.

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I just got notified they're reshipping mine this week. First news i've gotten since the dreaded RTS alert on May 17th.

• Like Like x 1
  16. EPiiCxPrime

EPiiCxPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Still don’t have my pre order even after nearly 2 months. Was given wrong tracking number by ShowZ. Had to message them for a week to get a new one. Parcel has now been lost with Hermes and since the courier told me to contact ShowZ I’ve messaged them repeatedly since last Thursday only for them to read and ignore my messages. They said the reason they ignored me was because I apparently messaged them on the weekend even though they literally read it and just ignored me since today after I threatened to contact PayPal

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blingotron

Contact ShowZ here through a PM and give them your order number and let them know the situation. If that doesn't work, and you should have done this first, is contact ShowZ directly on their site. Every order has a contact on it, mine says "Contact (David)" so contact them directly through the specific order you're having a problem with. Don't waste time bullshitting on Facebook.

How was your order sent to you? Was it by SAL shipping? If so it can take a LONG time to show up. My last item shipped that way took nearly 2 1/2 months, 80 days to be exact.

18. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    The problem isn’t with the length of time it takes to get overseas. I’m perfectly aware and comfortable with the length of time that part takes, what I specifically have an issue with at the moment is that my local courier has still not delivered my parcel a week later after they “collected” it even though the tracking on the couriers app states it’s a “2 day delivery service” and when I contacted the courier about this issue, they first wrongfully said they didn’t have the parcel at all despite the tracking saying otherwise so I had to email them again for them to realise their mistake but they said that if the parcel had not delivered in 48 hours I should contact the seller and classify my parcel as lost and now 3 days later I contact ShowZ and they do nothing

19. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    It says on their website, and I dont know the reasoning for this, but if you have an issue use the contact of your order and wait for an answer because going through your contact order then after sales then facebook then forum then pm on the forum and any other way to message them all before receiving the first answer can result in your messages getting labeled low priority.

• Like Like x 2
  20. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    Yeah I’ve tried everything that they recommended and it didn’t do any good. And if messaging them in different ways about having a problem with my order makes them mark it as a low priority, then that’s some of the weirdest/worst business practises I’ve heard of.

thanks for the help though, much appreciated