Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why are you asking them how they packaged it? Aren't you the one who opened it? Maybe you should share how it was packaged so they can see if it was their issue or if the postal service destroyed it.

2. crazee928

crazee928 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it wasn’t a literal question of how it was actually packaged - it was rather why it was packaged in a way where the shipping box is exactly the size of the item’s box without any reinforcements other than plastic corner covers. the surface area has no reinforcement from getting crushed, and that’s exactly what happened.

3. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

Edit: You responded while I was writing this.

No packaging in the world is going to save you from the mail destroying your package if something extreme happens to it. Its also possible either China's or your country's customs opened your package and repacked it wrong. They probably don't care that much. It could of been horrible packaging from showz, but your not telling us how it was packaged or showing us pictures of the package.

That being said showz will make it right. They always do. Damaged packages is the risk you take from ordering from China. With showz though you can be guaranteed they will make it right either with fixed parts or a new figure. I choose showz over all the oversees sellers, because I know I do not have to worry if something goes wrong.

I buy a lot of things from China, not just from showz. I use a professional warehouse/shipping company to package my stuff together and I can add a variety of options to protect them. I have shipped packages with outside supports, added foam support inside, and used a premium mail option (DHL, UPS, etc..) and still have had the packages come looking like they went through a warzone.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. crazee928

News Credits:
    i thought the item’s box itself was retaped bc of customs, but the shipping box and the outer white envelope seemed untouched and still has the showz-branded tape, so i don’t see how customs can examine the item before packaging it.

and i fully understand things shipped overseas won’t be handled with finesse, but i would at least think that the shipping box would be larger and with cushions inside so that only the shipping box will be crushed, leaving the item protected. that’s all.

i’m trusting that showz will take care of this based on everyone’s positive experiences with them. just posting bc my excitement totally got sucked away once i opened the package after waiting a whole month for it.

5. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

While I do like showz and order frequently from them, I think showz doesn't own their warehouses but likely rents space and they pay people who aren't employees to pack and ship their stuff. Potential problem here.

I also suspect that some packages (depending on shipping company) to the USA are sent using a shipping consolidator to a point in the USA, then repackaged and mailed domestically. Another potential problem here.

Usually the packages I receive are wrapped in styrofoam. But I have gotten the occasional package like you with just the hard plastic in the corners. When that happens, it's just the luck of the postal service.

• Like Like x 1
  6. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So first order from ShowZ. After CNY it moved fast and about a week after it shipped its in the states and has cleared customs. Problem I’m running into is which tracking number is more accurate? The original number provided that originates in China says its in possession of USPS 30 minutes away from me, whilst the USPS one provided says its 6 hours South. Which one is more reliable once it gets to the states?

7. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Still instock but more expensive
    You want cheap pre order ones right?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    I have a few questions for those who frequent this site.

Is it US based? If not how much is shipping/how FAST is shipping?

I’ve heard you have to put deposits down on pre-orders, and can actually pay off pre-orders. How does that work? Can I just pay off as much as I want? Do I have to pay off the full amount? Can I do my own little “installments?”

Thanks in advance. They have some great stuff in stock but I wanted to get some info first.

9. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    We will wait more info
    Will be listed for sure

No new info

We are adding new limits on people who can review
    Should be online this week
    :) 

Not sure if the factory will still make it

Should be shipped already

Should be shipped already

Should be in stock in middle March

Sorry about what happened
    use this to get replacement parts
    upload_2021-3-1_14-18-58.png
    All items are brand new from factory if you see retape it might be retaped by factory(happens a lot)
    We will mark it as sample if we know the box has been opened

Hi
    Thank you for supporting us
    Ill talk to my partner about MB08
    You will see the resault in this week

While I do like showz and order frequently from them, I think showz doesn't own their warehouses but likely rents space and they pay people who aren't employees to pack and ship their stuff. Potential problem here.
    -Yes you are right. But the warehouse guys are professional workers who deal with packing over 10 year.

I also suspect that some packages (depending on shipping company) to the USA are sent using a shipping consolidator to a point in the USA, then repackaged and mailed domestically. Another potential problem here.
    -We sent the packages to shipping company and they decide what to do to deliver them and different shipping company has differnt ways to get it done...(Which is the part we can't control but we could stop using them if we think they are not good)

Usually the packages I receive are wrapped in styrofoam. But I have gotten the occasional package like you with just the hard plastic in the corners. When that happens, it's just the luck of the postal service.
    -If things like that happened, we prefer customers contact us with original packing pics. We need to see if the warehouse did what we asked.

Is it US based? If not how much is shipping/how FAST is shipping?
    -Based in China where the TFs are made. Shipping is in listing detail, shipping speed depends on where you are located. I would say 1 month in general for free shipping method.

I’ve heard you have to put deposits down on pre-orders, and can actually pay off pre-orders. How does that work? Can I just pay off as much as I want? Do I have to pay off the full amount? Can I do my own little “installments?”

In fact they are all stated here
    upload_2021-3-1_14-30-34.png
    Show.Z Store

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. crazee928

News Credits:
    thanks for your transparency! yea i would audit how the shipping company is packaging your items, because it sounds like i’m not the only one that has issues with the packaging integrity. and in the end, all the replacements will end up costing you more money which is unfortunate.

11. Lockon Prime

Lockon Prime Get a eye full of lid when I slight ur lights out

Hey @ShowZStore, how does points for sharing pics on social media work again?

I just recently started sharing on Twitter.

12. Rquiem

Rquiem Dutchbot

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore can you check order#20120405074152 please?
    Item in stock and send to multiple customers already, except for me :( .

Thanks

13. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Info here:

Get More ShowZStore Points

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lockon Prime

Lockon Prime Get a eye full of lid when I slight ur lights out

• Like Like x 1
  15. piman

piman Well-Known Member

Somehow I had the impression that it was sold out. Just saw it in stock. The price is reasonable.

BTW when will ct-01, ct-02 be restocked?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  16. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore will you guys be getting the new G-Creation Fuuma redecos?

Thanks!

17. Acayas

Acayas Well-Known Member

Hello @ShowZStore

I got my payment notification for [Pre-Order] Mastermind Creations PS-17 Probus Brawl
    Does that mean he is already incoming and will be there earlier than June? Or does MMC need a financial boost or confirmation that enough poeple are interested? By the way your offer still shows full price unknown.

Thanks.

18. Darthmarto

Darthmarto Well-Known Member

hey @ShowZStore any chance youll allow people to pay off preorders gradually?

19. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    What's the better, as in more dependable/quicker, option for US shipping right now? The free "e-packet", or the paid Standard Show Z shipping"?

20. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Does showz need another method? I have/had 50 some odd pre-orders most are paid off and many arent even in stock/incoming. I pay mine whenever i get a price beyond the po deposit

• Like Like x 1