Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. cybertrominion

cybertrominion Active Member

Instagram:
    Screenshot_20210224_175752.jpg @ShowZStore will this reissue available? Or this only custom made?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    I didn't heard any reissue info
    We will see

3. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

Kelsi did contact me within 24 hours and provided an update. Those big Zeta Superitron boxes take a long time to schedule shipping, but the warehouse is catching up and will be sending me tracking information soon. I understand the backlog of shipments due to the New Year Holiday and the difficulty of sending the huge Zeta combiner boxes.
    Thank you for having workers that respond so quickly to customer questions! I look forward to getting Superitron delivered.

• Like Like x 1
  4. piman

piman Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore When will Cang Toys CT-03 Firmament Divebomb be on pre-order? Thx!

5. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Huub

Huub G1 - Magic Square nerd

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    @ShowZStore hope you had a great New Year!

Any news on Magic Square Thunder Pioneer (Prowl) and/or Magic Square Overlord (Motormaster)?
    Thanks!

7. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

So before the points for comment system, I thought it was wierd that people could review things that aren't out yet and just put like 'oh it looks good' or leave a 1 star review because 'this doesn't look G1 enough' or something. As it is now, you have people that just put the same phrases like 'I need this in my life' or 'this looks good', etc, on literally anything that pops up, and then it seems like people just like each other's useless comments just to make sure people get the points for likes. It's made the review/comment section completely useless now.

8. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    • Like Like x 2
  9. SquishyOH

To be honest I never even bothered to look at the reviews on Show.Z or any other retailer before. When I did look at them the majority of those reviews were already terrible. When I tried to research getting a Fans Hobby or MCC version of a figure I had much more luck with the major YouTube reviewers and right here on TFW2005. The reviews on retailer's websites were pretty quickly forgotten. I've got many of the same issues with terrible reviewers on Amazon. It can take some real digging to find a good review that actually tells you what a product is or what is included or why you should import the Australian version instead.
    But the way Show.Z has changed things to make +positive likes of reviews worth something may help things. I've tried making 2 or 3 reviews recently, but only if I thought there was something I could add about a product. (And one review for an old toy just to get $0.20 off my next order). I guess if the "likes" help to get better reviews then I'm all for it. And if other people just want to spam the review section to save a dollar or two then I'm just going to ignore their comments. I'm too busy in real life to worry about a few trolls trying to game the system.
    Let's hope this experiment helps. If it doesn't then I imagine Show.Z will cease awarding the extra points.

10. chaosMonkeyPoo

chaosMonkeyPoo Another Starscream Fangirl

• Like Like x 1
  11. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Mostly kibble

Have paid preorders for Cang’s Firmament begun to ship yet?

12. pidge1114

pidge1114 Well-Known Member

Hey @ShowZStore you guys shipping out Zeta Unicrons yet? Paid in full...and hoping you're getting back in swing after CNY.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ProfessorNuub

ProfessorNuub Well-Known Member

First time customer on ShowZ here, about how long does it usually take for tracking to start? My DS-03 Compressor still shows as not found when I look up the tracking number on 17track 5 days after I got the shipping notice.

Edit: Nevermind, just got an update on day 6, hopefully it'll get to the States soon.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  14. Captain Sideways

Captain Sideways Well-Known Member

Are you UK? I got mine saying it was dispatched too and the tracking number was ending in GB which I might be wrong, they track when it gets to the uk? It just says nothing found when try to track it. I had another one go out the same time with a CN tracking number which tracks just fine and apparently left China yesterday

15. ProfessorNuub

ProfessorNuub Well-Known Member

Nope, West Coast USA. My tracking number seems to be similar, it ends in YP.

16. Captain Sideways

Captain Sideways Well-Known Member

It's confusing definitely. I did have one tracking number that was the same GB that one of the many tracking apps did track, I just can't remember which one it was. Usually one of the ones show z puts under the order details bit will work. They tend to list about 3 or 4 different ones to use.

17. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
  18. tomac66

tomac66 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey @ShowZStore, do you have any news about the MP-47 straight ko stock?
    Thank´s.

19. crazee928

crazee928 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HOLY FUCK @ShowZStore, first time ordering from you guys, how the hell did you package this thing!?

in all my years of collecting, i’ve never received an item in a box this damaged. i also just noticed that the tape on one end of the box has also been cut open and then retaped. opened him up to inspect the figure itself and the chest piece came off - i suspect this was from the crushed box.

9B56B58C-42F4-4BBD-AA75-58A2B797E7A6.jpeg 636090966.533890public.jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  20. SquishyOH

@ShowZStore Last week I asked about Fans Hobby MB-11 God Armour/God Bomber coming out again this June and you've put him up for pre-order. Thanks, I've added him my long list of pre-orders!

Yesterday you added MB-08 Double Evil but he sold out in a day!!! Was that for the upcoming April/May 2021 re-release or was that old stock? MB-08 DOUBLE EVIL re-issue 2021 (Pre-order) Now that I've got God Bomber coming from you I'm ready to order this Overlord to accompany him. Please say you've more MB-08 Double Evil ready to list! There are a couple other places with a pre-order, but I'd rather get him from you. Both because you're a nice place to shop and your latest price was $40 less than the USA shops.

• Like Like x 1