Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    Mine kept moving.

Screenshot_20210216-085802_Brave.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Evirdrevo

Evirdrevo Well-Known Member

So what's everybody's experience been with busted up original packaging, even though the contents appear to be ok? I just got a couple like that where the original packaging is beat up enough to barely hold its original shape (figure and accessories are ok). Any recourse with Show.Z or just part of the territory?

3. tfcrafter

tfcrafter Customizer and LEGO MOCer

News Credits:
    Placed a pre-order in for KO MP Hound after hearing nothing but good things about Show.Z. Excited to be a first-time customer!

• Like Like x 2
  4. thedicemaster

thedicemaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it's kinda unavoidable, considering the packages pass through the hands(and feet) of several underpaid postal workers and delivery drivers with insufficient oversight and disciplining.
    the further away you order from, the bigger the chance this happens.

5. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Yeah, another Ace Ventura moment.
    I used to be very uptight about the packaging and kept 30 years of box art swearing I would make a binder for each line. All it did was accumulate and attract crickets. I tossed it all out. Now I don't care about the boxes so much. As long as the figure is good then I'm good.

In fact, I've been ordering loose items from trusted Chinese sellers on ebay and they've been very well packaged, top notch and in great condition when they arrive.

Edit: I do still keep the Generation Toy boxes. Very srturdy and stylish and great for holding minicons, micromasters, target masters and accessories.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fywdyl

fywdyl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got the same thing on my tracking. In Shanghai and then the latest status is that it got returned. Will send a message to show z once they're up and running again.

7. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it's a pretty terrible attitude to correlate what you perceive as a low paying job with not caring about job performance.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lockon Prime

Lockon Prime You Eyeballing My Piece Fitty Cent?

Just wanted to say thank you to @ShowZStore, for the perfect delivery of these 2 awesome masterpieces 20210216_112758.jpg 20210216_112912.jpg 20210216_235817-01.jpeg 20210217_000603-01-01.jpeg
    As well as the replacement parts for MP BWs Megatron!! 20210216_233323-01.jpeg
    Everything was packed perfectly!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  9. IngoD

IngoD Well-Known Member

I have a shipment that was sent 11/29 and the last update was 1/26 "arrived at place of arrival" New York, i checked the tracking again tonight for an update and it says tracking has expired! Has this ever happened to anyone else??? Screenshot_20210217-025523.png

10. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Language that breaks the site rules = blocked.

News Credits:
    I rarely get this, but that might be because I live in Japan, and the postal service isn't staffed by the same calibre of people that, say, the UK and US equivalents have?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  11. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

Yes, I usually just send ShowZ a PM or an email to get them talking to the shipping conpany if its stuck in processing connection in another country (happened once).

I think it means the tracking is over 40-60 business days old since it was put into the system. But it also doesn't seem to stop the package from moving to you, as some of mine have "Expired" but been delivered 2 weeks later. The tracking # just won't show updates anymore.

12. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Mine updated again claiming to have departed from Hong Kong, with all traces of it being "returned" gone. Looks like something inaccurate was happening before (I hope):
    Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 8.15.38 AM.png
    @Joalro FYI.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got the same thing. Was litterally about to come say that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Evirdrevo

Evirdrevo Well-Known Member

It's pretty rare for me (on the east coast US), too. But I was wondering if Show.Z actually does anything about it after the fact. I don't have any first-hand experience, but I'm guessing most US retailers will do something to compensate for busted packaging (even if the contents are fine). Figure packaging condition matters, especially in the case of gifted items (which is what mine were intended for).

• Like Like x 1
  15. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They'll resume operations by Monday.

16. tfcrafter

tfcrafter Customizer and LEGO MOCer

News Credits:
    They've replied to me via the Q and A section of their website yesterday. Asked them about receiving more KO MP-47 stock when the pre-orders were sold out, saw that they went up yesterday, put an order in, and then received a message a few hours ago saying they won't be adding any more stock for pre-orders...even though they went up again before replying. I do have an order number and it's been paid for so I should be good to go.

17. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore Did FT-45 Spindrift 2.0 really sell out? That figure has been available for months.

Never did decide if FT-45 was worth the upgrade over the Zeta or XTB Seaspray. Just surprised it finally did sell out.

18. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Language that breaks the site rules = blocked.

News Credits:
    I've had faulty products from them (missing weapons, two left hands, etc) and they simply sent a full replacement item (rather than parts), presumably as it was less hassle to do it that way. Obviously, we can't expect that solution for every problem, but they've never given me bad after-sales service.

There are some items that have a "no after-sales service" disclaimer on them (usually due to three items being the last of the stock available and/or the manufacturer closing, etc), but I've never encountered any problems.

• Like Like x 2
  19. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Not sure for now

No idea
    :( 

I agree your estimation haha
    In fact GP is also working on the MNQ stuff so they will produce the dinos during the gaps between each MQN products

You can click like only for comments you like so they will pop up on top
    We always get some useless comments but you can't forbid people to do so right?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1