Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks a lot ShowZ for sending me my replacement parts for my KO MP-44. It took a while but I finally got them! Now he can walk!!!
    P_20201228_173214.jpg
    P_20201228_170642.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My DX9 Dragstrip from ShowZ has been at "shipping partner facility" in my zip code for a week now and still hasn't been handed over to my local USPS office for final delivery. I'm pretty sure that "shipping partner" is Pitney Bowes.

3. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm sure "shipping partner" is a portal to Hell where demons and imps rub their junk all over your packages before sending them on their way a few weeks later. I've got a few items getting the transdimensional nether-sausage treatment.

• Like Like x 4
  4. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

Is that what it was? I figured it was just soured mayo from a driver's sandwich...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto 8 Strings Enthusiast

News Credits:
    upload_2020-12-28_21-19-40.png
    Lol, I like the nickname. I also have NO RECOLLECTION of setting this. Anyone else seen this happen? I swear this wasn't there the last time I logged in.

6. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed that about a week ago when I went to check on tracking. I kinda recall back when I first registered there was a field for a nickname. But the memory blocks are a bit scattered so I'm not 100%, otherwise their guess for my Nickname is a creepily intuitive one, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    Same thing happened to me. If you did a review using that name then the site started using it recently when you logged in.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto 8 Strings Enthusiast

News Credits:
    It's been a million years since I've done anything on the site. It's cool either way.

Hopefully my preorder for Infinite Transformation's MP-36 materializes in early 2021.

9. raptor22

raptor22 @TFBotShots on IG

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Same here. Yeah seems like Pitney Bowes is the main issue, I got 2 items from ShowZ that took less than 3 days to go from China to US and through customs. Really fast! But now it's stuck with PB for 10 days now and the most frustrating part is that it's only 10 miles away from me. Yeah I'm not going for upgraded shipping anymore. POS PB!

10. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Oh, Pitney is just wonderful. First, I had an order from November 17th that finally updated on December 22nd in LA. Then it shows up here in Vegas on the 24th. Yesterday, the thing got moved to Oklahoma City and is being distributed (supposedly) back here. That's just how it goes. The 'location' doesn't mean it's been sorted out from all the other stuff yet. You could just be a stop-off point. Because Pitney Bowes.

But I'm patient; I can wait. My issue is the longer it's in transit, the more likely it is to get crunched up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

@ShowZStore I have had a preorder for DX9 Chigurh for s while...do you know if that is still going to be released since DX9 announced they are closing?

12. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN … beating a dead horse with a broken record, LoL!

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore, what's the "epocket" free shipping option to Canada that's 25-35 days? is that surface shipping on a boat, and does it come with tracking?

13. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Still good to go
    Show.Z Store

For now still ok to get what you ordered from us

by air with tracking
    Just slow and free

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2020
  14. dreadwingg2

dreadwingg2 G1 since 84

Any news on Ko MP hound and MS Prowl?

15. TogeAtama

TogeAtama Well-Known Member

Hello all, this is my first day as a member after being a lurker on the boards for a while. I just thought I'd kick things off by giving props to ShowZ who've been a great retailer for well over a year now. This past year must have been hell in terms of commerce, but all of the communication and flexibility with shipping has really been amazing. Keep it up!

• Like Like x 14
  16. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Is there a way to pay for multiple preorders at one time? Usually I have to preorder one at a time

17. dacamper

dacamper lurking in the shadows

News Credits:
    Showzstore will your shipping methods pay the tax (VAT) for shipping to the U.K.? Or the shipping cost include the tax?

Now everything is due tax not just items over £15.

One of the other stores has posted this update saying the customer will have to pay the tax. C6A06E65-B179-4EEB-983C-8336438F033B.png

But before now when the customer paid the tax, a handling fee was charged which usually cost 2x double the tax charge. So it would be better for the customer if the tax was paid on the parcel before it was shipped.

18. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The issue is in fact Pitney Bowes. I don't understand why ShowZ continues to use them.
    Within the last 4 months, I've ordered items from Baba and selected their free "hard times.." shipping option and all of my items arrived within 14 days once shipped, even during the pandemic. USPS did the final delivery with no involvement from Pitney Bowes. Meanwhile my DX9 Dragstrip has been stuck in my zip code with Pitney Bowes for almost 2 weeks. I like ShowZ but their shipping partner in the USA is problematic.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm not sure if Show.Z has a say in who is used other than to ask that someone not be used. My last Show.Z order went via DHL prior to USPS. I thought it was a decision made by the USPS who the courier is to take it from customs to the next postal hub.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Mostly kibble

How does one know where it goes after it arrives in the States? Does that show up in the tracking info?

My last update from my current order (first from Showz) was Flight Departed on the 26th/27th.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021