Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Flowhammer

Flowhammer Destroyer of UniChron

How exactly did you contact them? Did you file a claim for missing mail or...?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zyros

Zyros Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Please give us this as an option at least. We're waiting the same amount of time for it to not ship out anyways.

I'd rather it be on the way slowly than not shipped indefinitely. As someone else said, we'd already be 2/3 of the way into the delivery period if this option had been available when we paid off the order and we're still waiting at 0 progress. Even if you guys found a 30 day shipping option and shipped them all out tomorrow, we'd still have waited 90 days anyways.

I'm sure I'm not the only Canadian member who feels this way.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PowderedToastMansButtocks

PowderedToastMansButtocks Well-Known Member

I received a package today and as always it was packed perfectly:

20200801_132259.jpg 20200801_132516.jpg 20200801_132630.jpg 20200801_133210.jpg 20200801_133353.jpg

And again i had to pay no customs duty, taxes or whatever. That's why ShowZ is my preferred shop.
    I don't know how they do it but as long as it works i don't care. ;) 

But there's one thing i don't understand. Out of three packages that have been dispatched in mid-july, this one was sent out last but arrived first. The other ones were shipped with SF Express and this package with an undisclosed delivery company. For one of the SF Express packages i paid extra shipping, for the other two
    i chose the free shipping option.

@ShowZStore For shipping to Germany i highly recommend using the last undisclosed delivery company. I'm a very satisfied customer and i hope the other packages arrive in the coming week.

• Like Like x 6
  4. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I went to their “Contact Us” page on their website, clicked on “Email Us” and then went to the “Where is my Package?” section and provided the tracking number and filled it th rest of the information it asked for.

5. atomD21

atomD21 Not made of sterner stuff...

Have you checked the Newgistics tracking page? It works with the USPS tracking number. It might provide a little more info.

Newgistics Package Tracking

6. Flowhammer

How did you get the address of the sender? Won't let me continue without it.

7. Flowhammer

Can someone please tell me how to got ShowZstore's address to fill out this damn form? Why do all of these companies hide their contact info...

8. Flowhammer

On their page all they have is "Return address is in China" that's it.

9. Flowhammer

Can some one give me showzstores address so i can finish this form please? all they have online is "Customer need to pay the return shipping cost if they do not accept replacement parts or partial refund and insist on returning the item. Our return shipping address is in China."

Only mention of a physical address I've found sitewide... wth

10. Powerbomb

Powerbomb Nearly done?

For someone as nervous and high-strung as myself...I cant believe I'M the one saying this:

Settle down Beavis.

• Like Like x 8
  11. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    There should be an option for “senders address unknown” or something to that effect. I think that it is a box you check just above the sender address boxes.

Also, @Powerbomb is right, chill out. Thankfully the form is easy to fill aside from that and figuring out what category to put down that the item belongs in.

12. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    And now that you posted about it again, it will be stuck there for several weeks. Good luck, bro!

13. jam2983

jam2983 Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore this is how my NA Chimera showed up. No box or styrofoam protection. All it had was a layer of bubble wrap outside the box and in the SF Express shipping bag. Packaging seems to be hit or miss now days. Luckily for me, I’m not a box collector anymore, but I expected more from ShowZ. I have a FT 31B that I ordered at the same time coming in as a separate tracking, I hope that one is not in a bag. B717659E-CFC2-4A42-B71E-314E5E901F52.jpeg E082E98C-0D78-4C7F-9CC8-50F093A94D70.jpeg

14. Flowhammer

Thanks for that, also, I'm not going to chill until my 400 dollar item arrives... sorry. Especially not when I know Pitney Bowes is involved.

15. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Just be patient then. You're not the only one ordering high dollar figures and dealing with pitney bowes. It'll get to u. Put it out of your mind and before u know it you'll see it on your doorstep :) 

• Like Like x 3
  16. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    No problem! And trust me I understand, but multiple posts asking for help won’t help anything. Anyways it’s really whatever, but please let us know if this helps you at all!

Some updates; my Zeta Bruticon and NewAge DOTM Soundwave finally got off of the boat and, according to Newgistics tracking, they should both get here either Wednesday or Thursday! I hope it’s accurate.

17. 7thParallel

7thParallel Well-Known Member

I paid in full for TE03 on July 15 and it hasn’t shipped, so yes, I would prefer it to be on the way.

18. gjcv1408

gjcv1408 Well-Known Member

been waiting on my shipment too when it was shipped on june 17th,, newlogistics say its been sitting in atltanta georgia since july 22th. im getting impatient with this PB..

19. MF DOOMTREE

MF DOOMTREE Use A Napkin

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Uggg... I think we need to start a "let's crab about shipping forum" and leave ShowZ out of this. If your item showed up and nothing was damaged and it only had a bag around it then who cares. No need to post about it. You got it! It was undamaged! Hooray! The end!
    Also, PANDEMIC! SHIPPING IS NOT NORMAL RIGHT NOW! You'll get your stuff eventually.
    I can only imagine what the guys at ShowZ say at the office about some of their customers.
    Chillax Beavises!

• Like Like x 9
  20. ToyViperPrime

ToyViperPrime “I drink to make other people more interesting.”

Shipping method to Canada?? I ordered a 01-Studio CELL from TF-Direct that cost me a extra $20US for shipping to Canada, they shipped using China Post, was shipped on June 26, 2020 arrive on my door July 8, 2020. What magic shipping method are you looking for??