Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

Not a Show.Z question, but you guys have the best input on shipping. I have the following message on an order that hit customs in early May. I took it to mean the customs finished their review on 5/4 and it should have went out domestic shipping at that time, but maybe it means something else.

upload_2020-5-15_8-43-6.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Should have, could have, would have.

3. alzula

alzula Well-Known Member

I got that as well, then 8 days later it 'left' the US import hub and began shipping to me. And these were 2x tiny repair parts. See below, 8 days from custom clearance to actually being on its way. (sorry its copy/paste from ebay, read from bottom up)

• May 5, 2020
    • 3:15pm
    • Delivered
    • HOUSTON, TX 77095
    • May 5, 2020
    • 10:47am
    • Out for Delivery
    • HOUSTON, TX 77095
    • May 5, 2020
    • 10:36am
    • Arrival at Unit
    • HOUSTON, TX 77095
    • May 2, 2020
    • 8:21pm
    • Destination DC departure
    • GRAPEVINE, TX 76051
    • May 1, 2020
    • 7:16am
    • Destination DC arrival
    • GRAPEVINE, TX 76051
    • Apr 28, 2020
    • 11:58pm
    • Destination DC departure
    • COMMERCE, CA 90040-3416
    • Apr 28, 2020
    • 9:57am
    • Destination DC arrival
    • COMMERCE, CA 90040-3416
    • Apr 20, 2020
    • 2:23pm
    • Import customs clearance completed

• Like Like x 1
  4. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Everyone please keep in mind that chances are this time next month flights will return to normal. So just a little more patience

5. alzula

alzula Well-Known Member

You really cant promise something like that, not with Wuhan having a 2nd outbreak. They are testing millions of people over the next 10 days. If point 0 of an out break is having wave 2, and they were under far more stringent lock downs then most countries, i would say just wait, be patient, and eventually things will return, but i wouldnt bet on next month.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

Thanks, bro. Figured it might be the current "normal" wait time.

7. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Please don't take that as a promise because it wasn't meant to be. I'm just saying what's being relayed from China retailers. Yes we all want our figures but we've got to be patient as well. These guys could have just closed up shop but they're still trying to get stuff out to us. Once it leaves their store there's very little control on their part

8. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

There can be a delay from when your figure clears customs and it shows more tracking data. Whatever shipper is being used within in the states can be really slow to actually start shipping your stuff.
    Took 6 days on my last order.
    20200515_084716.jpg
    It arrived yesterday. It got from China super fast ironically. Took almost twice as long to get it from Chicago to my door.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Personally, I would keep waiting. And keep in mind I'm the most impatient person on this board and I'm still advising waiting. It sucks but this is just the reality of the situation we find ourselves in.

Now if you can't continue to wait, ShowZ has said they'll give you a refund after 45 days of no movement on shipping, so if it hasn't updated since the Ides of March, you would qualify. But also keep in mind that, if it does eventually show up, they're expecting you to resubmit the payment, which means you could find yourself paying for two of the same figure if you order from somewhere else. Now I suppose they can't force you to resend the payment but you would be a thief if you refused, not to mention a colossal douche for taking advantage of their generosity in doing the right thing when so few other stores are.

My Gigapower Sludge was stuck in Shanghai since 3/8 iirc and only made it to the US five days ago (and hasn't updated since but I'm not worried) so there's still hope even after waiting this long.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  10. DJofSYN

DJofSYN Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    My Giga Sludge is still stuck:(  I ordered on March 6th but I just got an update yesterday saying it was being processed through Shanghai. It's all good since I know it's out of the hands of Showz and I'm sure the postal system is majorly backed up. Showz already confirmed it's still moving so I will continue to wait. Your post brings me some hope:) 

• Like Like x 2
  11. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oof. Sitting since the sixth and just now updated to processed. I'd be pulling my hair out. But at the same time, I wouldn't be blaming ShowZ and it's good that you're not either. Hopefully none of us have to wait too much longer and hopefully things get back to normal soon.

• Like Like x 2
  12. sithfire30

sithfire30 Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat you are in with a Toyworld Constructor sitting at the Shanghai Airport since March 14. So it's been over two months since anything has been updated. I'm gonna wait a bit more...I've gone this far, might as well sit it out a little longer. But I'm growing a little weary...

13. TF3D

TF3D DGS

News Credits:
    long waiting time!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Synthwave

Synthwave Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    See that's the thing that has me concerned/frustrated. I ordered Swoop on February 12th. Show.Z didn't even ship him until the 14th of March, a whole month later. When did you order your figure? Before February 12th?

15. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Didn't even" ship until 2 days later?

16. Synthwave

Synthwave Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You missed the ninja edit lol

17. Fortynickel

Fortynickel Well-Known Member

You have to keep in mind that COVID-19 was in full swing in China but not yet for us. It was probably a logistical nightmare at the time, the Chinese government doesn’t mess around.

18. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oops, I got it wrong. I ordered 3/13 and it shipped 3/18 (it was an unrelated eBay order that shipped on 3/8 but that one got to me a couple weeks ago). When did they close/reopen for CNY? Were they still closed in Feb? I can't recall.

At any rate, if it's been 45+ days since the last update on shipping, you can request a refund. If you do decide to go that route, though, I'd keep the money set aside in case your item finally arrives and you need to pay them back for it. I know the delays suck and, like I said, I'm a super impatient person so I definitely get it, but these aren't normal times and we all have to adjust. ShowZ has been doing everything they can to accommodate and take care of us and I think they deserve to be cut some slack, especially since the problems are out of their hands.

And, not to rub it in or anything buy my Sludge updated - it's left my local distribution center so I should be seeing it come in tomorrow assuming nothing goes wrong. Big thanks @ShowZStore - I know times are tough and I just want to say I really really appreciate how you're going the extra mile for us!

• Like Like x 2
  19. DrunkSkunk

DrunkSkunk Well-Known Member

Just an observation I have had with as of lately with the ShowZ packaging as well. I hope that they could start using some stronger packaging. I like to keep the boxes the transformers come in and use a few of them in displays but I don't/can't really display a crushed box. It is what it is though.

20. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    This probably only applies to Legends and smaller bots, but mine have all come in THICK styrofoam, so the boxes have been pristine.