Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. JET7

JET7 Well-Known Member

sorry i didnt get it online, purchased through a expo convention event.. its a DIAMOND SELECT 1/18 scale Delorean

2. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks!

3. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

Hey Show-Z, any idea if you are going to get anymore Zeta Toys ZA-03 Blitzkrieg in stock.

Thanks Jason

4. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe a dumb question but, if a package was already shipped via the older method and has been stuck in Shanghai airport for a month, is it possible to get them to return it so it can be shipped using another method that will actually get through?

• Like Like x 3
  5. coronavirusprime

coronavirusprime Member

I will write a warning about using ShowZ for those with packages stuck. I hope they will move soon, but I hope you will learn from this existing experience of using ShowZ and protect yourselves and do not let your payment protection expire waiting on your package to arrive because they may or may not help you out when your package does arrive.

I received a broken toy from ShowZ, it came to me already snapped broken in package, back in 2018. I emailed pictures of the snapped parts right away on opening when received. Frank and I went back and forth. Although Frank warned me it would be a long time to get replacement parts, I thought at least they will look after me. I have had a few orders with them and the community talks highly. Eventually my payment protection was coming to an end, I could have claimed my money back, but thought they will do something for me and I didn't want to give them a problem - that was 100% my own big error. End of the story, a year later they messages me that the manufacturer didn't respond and I got a 'sorry' message, nothing they can do, and left me sitting with the broken toy. I watched as it went out of stock on their site, I thought they might have sent me a replacement from their stock. There was no offer made to me, not of a refund, partial refund, or store credit. They walked away from me with a sorry message. I should have claimed my money back, it wasn't a cheap toy easy to write off.

I don't like to write this message, I expect a lot of people will come in now to defend ShowZ and I'm genuinely happy for everyone who is happy. I am not attacking, I have also received many packages from them I was happy with. And I hope everyones package will move shortly and arrive in excellent condition, outside and inside. But my warning is check your items, and if they are still stuck after a few weeks look for the terms of your payment protection. Don't be soft as I was, that's all I will say about it :) 

I apologize for writing second post but when I tried to edit the above it told me my edits was rejected because of spam elements?? I wanted to say this advice should extend to all online retailers right now, not only ShowZ, though they were my own direct experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2020
  6. smkheidze

smkheidze sideswipe and sideswipe and even more sideswipe.

So out of curiosity... how long does the paypal protection last?

7. coronavirusprime

coronavirusprime Member

From a quick google search I understand it, today, to be roughly 6 months since payment made, however I have not looked into it, in depth, for a while so maybe someone else is better to advise. It's gets more complicated ofcourse when you receive something that may be broken, become broken later in that 6 months than simply you can prove your package didn't come in the 6 months. You become at the mercy of someone at Paypal siding on your behalf then. But hopefully that last case of a package taking longer than 6 months to arrive won't be relevant here because we're all in big trouble if the postal services break down :) 

I do wonder about people who keep their items MIB do sometimes, because you never really know what you have exactly in there :D  I did buy a vinyl toy called "The Passage" from CoarseToys from one of these MIB guys on eBay, it cost around $450. When I opened it (it was proper sealed) two bits were missing (empty holes in the foam)! Even i went to CoarseToys 2 years later they did take care of me, thankfully :) 

• Like Like x 1
  8. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

180 days (which apparently is NOT the exact same thing as "6 months"!) - I've actually had similar problems as the original poster but with ebay sellers which I gave the benefit of the doubt to, as they seemed to want to resolve things in good faith, but once the protection period expires they pretty much just ignore you afterwards...

next step to try is credit card protection, since I don't think there's usually a timeframe limit for that...(?)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I think that's a fair warning when dealing with any online store.

This is absolutely not meant to handwave anybody that's had issues, but for my part, I've had two bots that needed parts replacement, and @ShowZStore was great for both. For the most recent issue, because of the pandemic it took about two months for them to get the part so they could ship it, but it's in the country and should be here in a few days.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PayPal protection is 180 days. I love and trust ShowZ but make no mistake: I will never let buyer protection lapse without either receiving my item or a refund. I'm only a little over a month into waiting so there's still plenty of time, but if it gets closer to 180 days, I'll request a refund. I'd even be willing to do the refund and then immediately make the payment again just to extend the buyer protection but I don't trust anybody enough to let the protection lapse.

• Like Like x 4
  11. sithfire30

sithfire30 Well-Known Member

My question is are they still processing orders and shipping products even with the backup the way it is? Shouldn't they adopt something like a "pile of loot" program similar to BBTS and hold your paid items and ship at a later date? I can only imagine the situation becoming worse over time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah same I'm not saying the negatives are untrue, but I personally have had good experiences with them sending replacement parts. El Cid practically fell apart and they sent me parts for that, and the V1 of Challenger had the smoke stack issue and they sent replacement parts for that too.

• Like Like x 2
  13. thedicemaster

thedicemaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    orders should still arrive, depending on the country and shipping method there just may be a delay.
    if you're charged the $7 extra for shipping there shouldn't be much to worry about as you're getting better shipping.

also, they do currently allow you to request a hold on your orders, they'll then keep your order until shipping is back to normal.
    they mention this in a pop-up when you visit the website, best to read it for yourself for details.

a little reference point for delays: my last order was on March 3rd, and took about 3 weeks to arrive in the Netherlands.
    a previous order last year took about a week to arrive.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Omegaonline

Omegaonline Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    @ShowZStore
    Hope you guys are weathering the storm.

Can you find out whether Magic Square will re-release their legends Trailbreaker MS-B09? If so, what would the timeline be?

Happy to have someone else respond if they know the answer.

thanks

15. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My Sheridan Shipped the other day from ShowZ and hasn’t gone live yet. I can’t imagine the mad house that just be the mail service there so I’ll be patient

16. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

My Roadking shipped and never updated at all. It showed up in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Jason

• Like Like x 1
  17. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Hi
    Thank you for the info
    But you need send me the link so I have more info to look it up.
    :) 

18. ShowZStore

Facebook:
    You need to cancel and reorder
    But you can do that later since our cancellation system will be online in 5 days
    With this function you can cancel the order you want anytime and get points directly

What you want to cancel is a pre order right?

:) 

• Like Like x 1
  19. ShowZStore

Facebook:
    I dont know
    You better send me the tracking via pm so I can check it out

20. ShowZStore

Facebook:
    No
    I guess zeta will only make ZA-06 in the future