Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    What is your first language nugun2? I'm having a slightly challenging time following you. Aside from showzstore shipping thing, what is with the issue of the bumblebee? Is it broken, loose? A ko that you did not want to be a ko? Wrong ko? They sell a lot of bumblebees.

Oh, and the box, in a box, in a box thing might have been that you selected to buy a "loose" item.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  2. CRoberson

CRoberson Member

I've got one floating since November 27th and several since. Having a tracking number has just turned into torture. They're just sitting. WTF MAN... Even though one's being processed for a refund, until I get the money, I try to be optimistic because I rather have the item then the money it cost since it's not replaceable.

3. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

Wow. Good luck with all of that.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Chirulazo

Chirulazo Well-Known Member

I have 3 packages coming from Show Z since December and its a bit confusing how they work their way into the US, plus the time it takes. Meanwhile I have packages from TF Direct and Baba that have none of those issues. Probably going to stop using Show Z until they decide to do something about their shipping method.

• Like Like x 1
  5. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    First off, contact them and ask for the right thing. Second, that’s a massive overreaction to them simply not getting that they sent you the wrong thing. Chill.

• Like Like x 3
  6. nugun2

nugun2 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys

7. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Where the Showz packages larger than the ones from Tfdirect and baba? also, could it be that they possibly packaged them all together? idk just wondering as large packages seem to have trouble getting through during the holiday season.

8. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Well, that escalated quickly. :popcorn 

The place I work for does a lot of shipping through freight forwarders. They are awesome for keeping costs down...IF you don't mind them having no clue how to prepare a commercial invoice and everything getting stuck in customs for 6-8 weeks.

All I'm saying is that sometimes companies take a risk on a new cheaper service hoping the cost-saving will be a greater benefit to the customer. But shoddy service from the shipper bears a poor customer satisfaction index, which is an unfair stain on the retailer, being guilty only of trying to save a buck or two.

In other words, don't hate the player, hate the game. ShowZ doesn't own the shipping lane, write the import laws, control the customs agents, or drop it off at the doorstep. It's the 20-30 intermediary cogs that keep the wheels turning, so when any one of them falter, you see the cascading effect on everything down the line, too.

Also, what a grown man chooses to wear to play with plastic robots in the solitude of his own indignity should only matter if it becomes an obstruction or danger to said plastic robots. That's right! I'm looking at YOU, Mr. Suit of armor with chain-link gloves and Klingon Bat'leth strapped to your heart-speckled boxers!

:sly2: :wtf: :duel 

• Like Like x 2
  9. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, that was a lot of anger for nothing...man.
    And I won't assume this...but english, does not seem to be the first language...not in its execution here. Not an assumption, a statement of observation.

10. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    That’s justified, the anger towards the guy on here who misunderstood you, was very much not and was a dick move. Again, my suggestion would be to contact them and ask for the right figure. They’ll most likely send it.

11. Prowl83

Prowl83 Well-Known Member

Did you contact ShowZ to see about getting the situation rectified?

12. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Oof yeah the timing was pretty bad :eek: 

13. nugun2

nugun2 Well-Known Member

WOW
    Well tickle me surprised. That was class A customer service !
    upload_2020-1-21_1-52-39.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    And that’s why I love Showz :) 

• Like Like x 3
  15. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    finally an update!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rustface

Rustface Well-Known Member

Today must be our lucky day because I also FINALLY got movement on a WJ Predaking + sword I ordered at the end of last month.

Got the sword 2 weeks ago, my Predaking has been sitting in customs since the 13th and will be delivered Friday. Big boxes are for sure moving slower but ISC Chicago also takes forever to clear things. I’ve had things make it through NY in 2 days. Chicago is a week+ EVERY time.

Also, for what it’s worth, my last update before today was that it had made it to the Beijing airport on 1/1. Once it got the customs scan, it filled in all the blanks in between so don’t fret if you don’t see movement for a bit

• Like Like x 1
  17. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Guys/gals;
    Please take this with the comedic tone that I tend to approach things from and not as a personal judgment toward anyone in particular:

When you've been in this game for as long as some of us have, invested the years and fortunes into what amounts to a child's plaything...at some point you just stop caring so much about getting things delivered thru Yesterday-Time-Warp-Express and remember to focus on what brought you to the hobby in the first place. Just enjoy the things you've got and whatever you'll acquire next will eventually get there. No sense in stressing out about it.

20 years ago I misplaced a critical accessory to one of my favorite megatrons. Now 30 megatrons later I've got shelvzzzz dedicated to Ol' Buckethead and still haven't replaced the one missing piece. Priorities, right? It's all good if you let it be.

Peace out, y'all.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

Woohoo my Zeta Bee shipped today!! And by shipped I mean a label was generated and it will actually move in February lol!

• Like Like x 2
  19. JET7

JET7 Well-Known Member

Fantasy jewel iron giant review found!

im sold.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Chirulazo

Chirulazo Well-Known Member

I would say about the same size, and in one case showz shipped the boxes apart with their own tracking number. I am used to buying from China, the thing is that their shipping service, for me, takes longer than the ones I am used to. I like showz store selection, that’s why I keep coming back despite that, but I may take a break from them until it gets better.