Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.
PM me the transaction ID
In Show.z store, can I first pay deposit and then full price TODAY on a preorder item?
Tips to get a good deal in 11/11：
1. Make sure you pay the deposit first to secure the order.(And pay balance at that day to get the super discount). We are sure most items including preorder items will sold out quick on that day so don't miss it!
2. Pay the pre-order balance if you have since you will still have the 7% off if you are premium member.
Yes but can it be done in the same day?
Has the sale started yet? Do you have to enter a code or will discount apply automatically?
Mmm, the points automatically applied, but the discount didn't. Do we have to enter a code?
Edited: Oh I see. You enter the coupons from the top of the page!
I'm a bit unclear about the total discount for Premium members.
1. 100USD 2USD OFF（2% off)
2. 200USD 6USD OFF (3% off)
3. 300USD 12USD OFF (4% off)
4. 500USD 25USD OFF (5% off)
5. Premium Member x7 points back for any purchase (extra 7% off via store credit)
For simplicity sake, let's say I purchase a $100 figure and I'm a Premium Member. Do I only pay $98 and get 7 times points back for my next purchase?
What does the (extra 7% off via store credit) mean?
Just paid for Capone and Winged Dragon. Discounts more than fully covered the premium membership.
Just paid off some of my pre-orders... Didn't realize I forgot put the codes in. Not happy that I didn't get to save the extra $2.00.
Even more bothered that the other 2 in-stock items only added up to $199.98 (197.98 after my added points). 2 cents short of hitting the $200 for the $6.00 discount. Bleh
You have to manually enter the codes.******
1. 100USD 2USD OFF（100#2A01OYWQE)
2. 200USD 6USD OFF (200#6A5TL97GG)
3. 300USD 12USD OFF (300#12AXXNH2P)
4. 500USD 25USD OFF (500#25AOODFD7)
x7 points back for Premium Member
Website cant handle the traffic. Ultra slow
Hey @ShowZStore , a few things/questions:
1) I left a message about order #19111101011296 in the “contact” hyperlink on the ‘my orders’ page of your site. It’s about the coupon not taking.
2) When paying off the balance of a preorder, do those amounts not contribute towards the total amounts that can garner the 2usd, 6usd, 12usd, or 25usd coupons? I can’t seem to find a way to add it to my cart to pay the remainder along with other new purchases.
3) I have a few preorders in the queue, although some don’t have a price yet (so obviously I can’t pay those in full), but at least one (Preorder Order#: 1905231 7263987) doesn’t seem to be applying the matching deposit when selecting the ‘complete the payment’ button to pay remainder. When going to the site without logging in, the item seems to have a lower price now than when I initially preordered months ago. So now the price for it (if I paid the remainder in full now) would be $8 higher than if I started a new preorder for it at this moment.
You cannot add the full payment of a pre-order when you order in stock items.
They have a new system for displaying the price of pre-orders:
They display the complete price scored through and they display the price with the douple deposit preorder reduction substracted in regular digits.
Since I can, and have made orders at the showz store website that mix preorder items and in stock items in a single transaction (and qualify for one of these coupon discounts when I tested it by edging over an amount and going to the checkout screen), I’m asking if the paying off a balance is restricted from being added into a cart ‘by design’ and ‘by intention.’ As an FYI, today I’ve been doing this on my phone as opposed to a desktop due to where I’m currently at (hate to miss out on deals before I’m back to my laptop & WiFi).
Thanks for the description of the ‘new system’ of displaying DDPO items, I’ll have to test that logic on a few listings. There are probably ways to make it more clear, but that could be a different discussion.
@ShowZStore Will you be carrying the Perfect Edition of Constructor? Toyworld TW-C07X Constructor Perfect Edition Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
And is there any more information about some of the other previously announced versions? Such as https://showzstore.com/pre-order-to...astator-old-green-version-set-of-6_p1337.html
Yeah, check the first post at the top of this page, in 48 hours or so
I guess I did something wrong when I tried to mix em then.
I only tried once, so it's not like I had much experience to back up my statement
Sorry for making baseless statements.
Those were just my assumptions.
Oh lord, this is confusing.
Where do I put in these codes?
I want to pay off 3 Seekers, IF Tesarus and something else so I can qualify for over $200 but I cannot figure how to do this correctly.
Edit: So now I'm seeing fine print that preorders can only be paid off one by one. I'm not certain, but I don't recall seeing that noted when I signed up for Premium membership the other day. That totally defeats the purpose of why I bought a premium membership for this sale and I'm not too happy about it. I feel a little ripped off here.
Separate names with a comma.