Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. iluvkos

iluvkos Well-Known Member

It will arrive, don't worry!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. smkheidze

smkheidze sideswipe and sideswipe and even more sideswipe.

seems like NY customs is problematic....I just had my showZ order for TE-01 go through Chicago customs in like 1 day. all this while my BC grump is sitting in NY customs for the last 4-5 days with no updates.

4. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My grump is probably partying with yours in NY right this second. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    My package arrived at JFK on the 14th and just now a few hours ago was scanned elsewhere. Things are just slow.

6. Tismark

Tismark Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's inconsistently slow is the weird thing. When I posted about this on Friday, there was another guy whose Silverbolt had arrived the same morning as mine at NY ISC, like maybe an hour or two earlier. His arrived on Saturday. Mine is clearly being used as a foot rest by someone. Not to mention @jnguyen who has had a package at the same place even longer.

I figure I'll get it, it's just taken longer in the US than it even took to get to the US.

7. rego0012

rego0012 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everything I have had hit through NYC is still in NYC minus one package that managed to make it to me taking 32 days. As I understand it in talking to some usps workers customs (at least a portion of it) is actually affected by the Gov shutdown. The odd thing is that every other package routed through other customs ports that are not NYC have all gotten to me within days.

NYC seems to be screwed since the shutdown happened. Perhaps they just get such a large volume of international mail it’s just chocked them.

8. robh

robh Decepticon

a couple of mine are in the same boat. I have one that hasn't had an update since it left China... hasn't arrived in customs yet 12 days later. one that left china the same day was in china a few days after, in customs for a week, and released yesterday. basically it's just completely inconsistent at this point. glad i'm not in a hurry. annoying nonetheless.

hilarious. 45 minutes after I post this, the one that actually made it through customs showed up at my door without any update. (or at least part of it) maybe ShowZ only gave me one tracking. The sad thing is, it seems like the entire time it spent in customs (or on the boat), it did so in a sealed, smoking only room. The stench was horrible. Luckily it seems it was wrapped with enough bubble wrap and cardboard to not penetrate it to the toy and toy box.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TooManyCats

TooManyCats Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I finally caved after reading all the feedback and placed order for the JinBao OS Bruticus/Warbotron set this afternoon. It's now showing as sold out, so I felt pretty lucky getting the last one!

Then I checked my account- I clearly screwed something up, as I somehow ended up placing 2 orders. I've reached out to ShowZ to cancel the erroneous one. If anyone was hoping to hop on the JinBao OS train... I have a feeling 1 will be back in stock very soon...

10. rego0012

rego0012 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will add to the hilarity. I also had a package show up randomly about an hour ago with tracking showing it still being in sorting.

11. Sayan Rahman

Sayan Rahman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys, my weijiang Hide Shadow came a couple days ago. I loved it, but literally the second day of playing with it, the ankle/foot came right off on the right foot. It's basically broken, I can glue it but it won't have ankle swivel. I didn't use any excessive stress, and the other ankle is completely fine and strong. Is it possible to ask Showz for replacement parts?

12. DashCourageous

DashCourageous Greetings Programs!

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Possible new norm for shipping 3p (or anything) figures from China

Join the club fellas. This seems a constant. :rolleyes: 

13. kamifushou

kamifushou Well-Known Member

My Mega Doragon has been sitting in NY since 1/9/19: been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:34 am on January 9, 2019 - not showing up. My Badcube Grump joined him in NY in JFK with shipping info sent to FedEx. Can't figure out if it is customs for Doragon but seems like it is for Grump

14. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

XT Wildrider shipped January 7th, arrived Oregon, USA Jan 23rd.

16 days transit time.

15. Duranvolt

Duranvolt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My Mega Dragon was also processed in NY on 1/9 and I just got him yesterday. Hopefully yours arrives any day now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kamifushou

kamifushou Well-Known Member

Did the tracking work or was did it randomly just show up?

17. jnguyen

jnguyen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pretty much, I received a package I order after my NY customs that came two weeks ago but came from CA customs. Both shipped at the same time as well

18. Duranvolt

Duranvolt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I had to message Show.Z for the tracking # since they shipped my items separately and they didn't send me the 2nd tracking #. They responded pretty fast; you can just shoot them a PM here on TFW as well.

The tracking itself had it processed in ISC NY on 1/9 then the next update was on 1/20 at the LA Distribution Center. Then after that it took a couple days to reach me.

19. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

^I feel your pain........

I have 3 packages coming from showz and 1 from netclow and for whatever reason NY customs is running super slow the last week or so. I wonder if the government shut-down has anything to do with it?

Regardless, from my past experience, west coast, usually San Francisco is definitely the quickest. It must be that laid back California attitude they have down there....

Chicago has always been the slowest for me with New York somewhere in between to two speed wise....

• Like Like x 3
  20. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Already in process
    Will have the tracking very soon