Show us your Cyb/GF shelves

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Soundwarp, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    he's also missing the cybertron optimus prime/ultra magnus two pack figures, and the european exclusive Cybertron micromaster combiners, Rail racer, and Superion

longrack is in the 5th pic from the top, and I wouldn't consider botcon buzzsaw, lazerbeak nor waspinator to have anything to do with Cybertron/GF line. I wouldn't include the original beast primal and megatron either but to each his own :)  you've almost got them all! that is my goal to get them all too, even the GF repaints, exactly like you have. white chromia, grey noizemaze etc.

2. CyberWolf

CyberWolf Collector of Transformers

Ebay:
    Never heard of the European exclusive micromasters. Are you sure your not thinking about the ones from the Universe line? I have Botcon Buzzsaw and Laserbeak displayed in my Universe section. The Optimus Prime/Ultra Magnus two pack is a re-release from the RID line. I don't consider that to be in Cybertron.

I'm still waiting to aquire the Sonic Ex set at a reasonable price. There are also other Japanese minicons that are Store exclusives that I still don't have as well. Check out the Galaxy Force section at WWW.TFU.INFO for more pics and info.

3. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    The prime and magnus do come in cybertron packaging though, marked cybertron, and they were also given bio's for the series.

"Never heard of the European exclusive micromasters. Are you sure your not thinking about the ones from the Universe line?"

Nope :)  The european exclusive, are extremely rare, and most people have never heard of them. they were only made for a very short time and released only in europe. while the toys are identical to the universe series versions. They did the 6 rail bots, and the 6 sky bots, all packaged in individual white carded cybertron packaging.

[​IMG]

4. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    I found these in NZ and had no idea they were that rare I passed them for Cybertron Longrack.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Best Cybertron Collection Ever!

6. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil TFW2005 Supporter

coooo!