Show off your 3P legends scale figures here!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CVprowl, Jul 14, 2016.

1. ICEPnguin

ICEPnguin Constructicon

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Oh, sorry is that gonna happen before or after that menasor they announced, or sunstreaker or jazz or whoever else.. also not a piece of product. I'm just worried.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've had some hands on time with MS Trailbreaker and damn this is a nice figure. Double jointed knees and elbows, ab crunch and even a little reverse ab movement due to his transformation joint. Wrist and waist swivel, ankle tilt and a toe joint. Great sculpt and a surprisingly intricate yet simple transformation. It's almost an MP figure in legends size. How was this guy not on my radar?* .Only drawbacks are he can't look up and down, the joints are a little loose, and there are some gaps on his back and the back of his arms.

*He wasn't on my radar because I was ignoring MS for being too small - I didn't know that Trailbreaker was big enough to fit with legends+

• Like Like x 4
  3. TFDAD

TFDAD Well-Known Member

Love this fig too. A lot of the MS stuff seems a bit loose to me. I wonder if it has something to do with the vinyl material they’re using. I’m collecting them all though. You hit the nail on the mini masterpiece thing. It’s what I love about some of these new legends figs. Give me those ankle rockers and swivels all damn day!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So far Trailbreaker, Beachcomber, and Seaspray are the only MS figures I own. Their other figures are too small or, oddly enough, too big for me. I use HS Prime as my baseline like MP10 was the baseline for MP. I want the carbots to come up to the bottom of Optimus' grill like the MP carbots do - NA carbots are the right size for me while MS are too big (I like Beachcomber and Seaspray being a little taller than Bumblebee and a little shorter than the carbots like their MP counterparts so they work). And I need my bigger bots to be Optimus' height or a little shorter like the MFT Megatron, Seekers, Shockwave, etc. and HS Soundwave. MS' bigger bots, like Blaster are too small. It's a little paradoxical, I know, but that's what I want for my collection.

Still, I'm really liking these bots and I'm wondering if I've overlooked others that might fit in my collection. If anybody has any MS figures and HS Prime or MFT Megatron, I'd love to see some comparisons.

5. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, it's just one of those silhouette reveals, but a month before that they showed prototypes of Cosmos, Prowl, Smokescreen, and Bluestreak. And close to that they revealed a new design for Motormaster, a colored test shot of Hoist. And that lazy attempt at a Powermaster Optimus. A few months before that, there was that great stop motion video of their Optimus playing basketball.

And just compare how many bots they released vs other companies. Grapple, Inferno, Artfire, Beachcomber, Ultra Magnus, Seaspray, Cyclonus, Sideswipe, Red Alert, Blaster, Rahmhorn, Twincast, Steeljaw, Huffer, and Trailbreaker, all within about a year. How many did NA or DX9 release that year? What about FansToys or MakeToys?

Outside of not going to TFCon, they seem to be one of the more active third party companies. It just might not seem like it at the moment, since there were a lot of reveals from other companies recently.

• Like Like x 2
  6. RedEG6

RedEG6 Well-Known Member

oh wow! this is awesome sauce! mind if i ask which company made the Ultra Magnus, and whoever is beside him? they look they're from War Within / Cybertronian mode. also is MFT Devy, or the OS Devy beside (Pocket Toys I would assume) Bruticus?

EDIT: pardon my ignorance, it's just now that i realized those are Iron Factory pieces.

demmit, and they all look like Cybertronian / War Within pieces. might have to break the bank for these, and the more i look at them, the more i realize the need to buy two of each - one to keep in robot mode, one to keep in alt mode (and multiples for the combiners, and multi-changers)

MST keeps looking better and better everyday to me. i think i'm gonna' go expand my list to include them. so far it has been HS, and MFT for me.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  7. Potchez

Potchez Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I've updated the main post here if anyone wants to check it out.

3rd Party Legends Master Thread

That would be Iron Factory Steel Lucifer. Their take on Nova Prime, using the mold from their IDW Stormbringer Optimus Prime.
    Now that you mention it, it could make a decent Ultra Magnus. The guy with him is Iron Factory's version of Decepticon Deadlock, which is IDW Drift before he became an Autobot.

My Devastator is the original DX9 War In Pocket, and Bruticus is the original Iron Factory Bruticus.

Thanks by the way!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    EFF8F907-97BA-4176-B511-DD30DCA12631.jpeg 3D177EF9-F9D5-4092-8A9B-51781E0388EA.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  9. Magnus Deacon

Magnus Deacon Demonic Prime

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    And with these 2 I have all of Magic Square's figures except for Cyclonus. Which I'm debating on buying. Magic Square MSB01 & MSB02.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  10. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    'I have given you an army. You are an army. I have nurtured your gift, honed your superstructure to perfection. I have unlocked within you the potential to single handedly raze entire worlds to the ground. And you could do it with barely a whisper.

So tell me, Tarn, while you're down there on your knees, indulge me...

..why is there a rising pile of mutilated bodies in our rank and file when errant planet killers are free to laugh at me behind my back?'

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 26
  11. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That may be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Napalm

News Credits:
    Woah, cheers man, much appreciated!

• Like Like x 3
  13. RedEG6

RedEG6 Well-Known Member

there needs to be a Facebook heart option here instead of just the thumbs up because this deserves a heart. so damn awesome!

• Like Like x 4
  14. Magnus Deacon

Magnus Deacon Demonic Prime

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Almost makes me sorry that I've never read the comics.

Almost.

Because it means I have the option to buy the whole lot and binge the crap out of it.

• Like Like x 4
  15. FredVIII

FredVIII HUMAN GERM!

News Credits:
    Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 9.41.39 AM.png

• Like Like x 15
  16. BluesLightPainting

BluesLightPainting Well-Known Member

God I love their Cyclonus.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Potchez

Potchez Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Immense.

Love the backstory.

Love the mood.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Napalm

News Credits:
    Many thanks, beautiful people.

• Like Like x 5
  19. DanLyons

DanLyons Little-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  20. gaseous clay

gaseous clay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who deserves the throne?
    meg throne post.jpg
    sw throne post.jpg
    tarn throne post.jpg
    ol throne post.jpg
    sun throne post.jpg
    (Really wish I had Starscream, so have Sunstorm as a stand-in)

I wasn't sure about the Zeta bar set until I saw the throne lit up. I like that the eyes can glow different colors:
    blue throne.jpg
    purple throne.jpg
    green throne.jpg

• Like Like x 25