Show me your oc's

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rewind Eject, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Dmharper80

Dmharper80 Squeegee

While I dont have the names that I can remember, its an entire series but I only had 2 bots made up. I have ms paint drawings of them. Keep in mind my idea was before I was aware of Japanese transformers please.

Concept: bots that have animal beats as part of the alt mode, like perfectly integrated.

Tank, when he turn to robot the cannon becomes his gun, while the rest of the turret becomes a panther.
    Imagine the top of the tank pops off, transforms and just starts chasing you.

Helicopter: the wraparound windshield becomes a hawk, and the blades his swords.
    Mid flight the windshield pops off, turns into a giant bird and attacks, while the rest turns into a robot.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kaleb Hart

Kaleb Hart Walking, talking, rearranging furniture

Don't have any lore for these two, just wanted to draw some funky tfs

IMG_20230718_104635080.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. Nitrostorm the skystriker

Nitrostorm the skystriker Average Transformers Prime fan

You know transmetals? Organic humanoid modes with robotic animal modes? Well how about a transformer that turns from an organic human to a robotic animal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RedPandaTron

RedPandaTron Techno-Organic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Looks like I need to update my OC, since I changed her alt mode and name

Talon
    Alligence - Techno-Organics
    Alt Mode- Yi Qi dinosaur
    Occupation- Shaman, Tracker/survivalist

Profile: Talon is akin to a phantom in the jungle she calls home. Despite her seemingly primitive lifestyle contrasting with her origins as a Transformer, she is keen, stealthy and resourceful, often using her natural environment to craft tools and weapons and track down intruders. She has some strange abilities associated with techno-organics, such as a kind of telepathy among the animal population, resulting in her gaining various animal companions, including Too Kee, a toucan like Deployer who can turn into a compound bow, and Cloudrunner the saber tooth. Despite her lack of strength and size, she more than makes up for it in skills and agility, especially given her yi qi mode which allows her to glide through the jungle and move through the vegetation. Many compare her to a Transformer version of Tarzan, due to her vine swinging tendancies, if not for her affinity with the wild animals or the fact that she has some issues with "Car Robots."

Strength- 6
    Intelligence- 9
    Speed- 9
    Endurance- 7
    Rank - 4
    Courage- 8
    Firepower - 2
    Skill - 9

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream Defender of Beast Machines and Clone Wars

• Like Like x 3
  6. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    Thank you. =^^=

• Like Like x 1
  7. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    I made an OC of my car YEARS ago. I need to do a new version, to update both the art and my current car.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. UndeadScottsman

UndeadScottsman Ain't afraid of no Bad Spark.

I had an idea for a team of Decepticons nicknamed the "Rejecticons"

Bombshell(Stealth Bomber): Former leader of a black ops team known as the Coverticons. Imprisoned by the Decepticons for an unspecified crime, she is freed by Starscream to head up a team of "troubled" Decepticons. These are 'cons who have valuable skills the Decepticons want to utilize, but also have been disgraced or are otherwise too unruly or problematic to be effective. Don't bring up the Insecticon to her face.

Nos (Street Racer): Nos is an ex-Stunticon, and could have been one of the best, if not for his overuse of Nitrous Oxide (which can have a longterm debilitating effect on cybertronians) and he's trapped in a loop of always looking for his next fix, being unable to break his habit.

Mudpit aka Berserker (Monster Truck): Mudpit, while being a big guy, is actually a pretty docile and easygoing, you'd never guess he was a Decepticon, but an injury early in the war left him with a damaged brain module causing him to be prone to flying into extreme fits of rage. Excellent for destroying Autobots, less excellent when he can't stop and proceeds to start murdering fellow Decepticons, earning him the name "Beserker," which he hates, along with his inability to stop himself from hurting others.

Trickshot (Pickup Truck): Called Trixie for short, Trickshot is a short and medium range firearms expert, styled a bit after old west gunslingers. She has a severe problem with authority, especially in regards to her rivalry with her Autobot brother, Longshot, who is a way better shot than her at long range, which pisses her off to no end. She'll abandon any mission for a chance to take him down.

Scythe (Hearse): A Deception medic who was publicly disgraced when it was discovered he was a worshiper of the death god Mortilus, and was subsequently accused of letting patients die just to watch. In truth, he feels his role as a disciple of Mortilus is to prevent people from dying; if he can save them, then it wasn't their time and they do not deserve Mortilus' gift yet. Religious bigotry however, cost him his job and standing.

The Hive (Nebulon vehicle of some sort): Introduced later, the Hive is a botched experiment trying to create a Head/Target/Power/Chest/Etc. Master. Combining all of those things was a braindead idea of trying to create a super warrior, instead the conflicting organic and cybertronian personalities have nearly driven all involved insane, in a way even the likes of Menasar hasn't had to deal with.

Ostensibly it is Bombshell's job to work with these people and help them overcome their problems and become better soldiers for the Decepticons, but it later gets revealed that she was being set up to fail; Starscream wanted things to blow up so spectacularly as part of a scheme to discredit Megatron, but he doesn't bank on the fact that Bombshell was and still is an effective leader and starts making real progress. Eventually things come to a head and they break with the Deceptions permanently, becoming a mercenary outfit.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RedPandaTron

RedPandaTron Techno-Organic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Arkana Prime (One of the 13/affiliated with the 13): The Prime of Magic, Mysticism and Divination. A true mystic and sorceress, Arkana has been considered the Cyber Witch or the Witch of the Mithryl Sea, due to her fabled dwelling. Akin to Alchemist Prime, Arkana's abilities to manipulate matter and using abilities seen as unusual even among her peers, and has given her an innate love of the natural world and the spiritual world. She is considered the most mysterious of the 13, with some even questioning if she was ever one of the 13. She is also thought to be a techno-organic of sorts, given one of her relics, the Arcane Staff, is made of a blend of organic and technological elements and seems to have a mind of its own. It's thought that she actually crafted the Quill for Alpha Trion, made from a feather from one of her familiars. She is credited with the creation of the Cybertronian Zodiac, the prophecy of the 13th Prime, and various Cybertronian divination techniques. Her various grimiores have been discovered, mystic texts documenting meditations, spells and prophecy. It is said that deep in some long forgotten part of Cybertron, Arkana dwells in a cozy looking cottage surrounded by Cybertronian wildlife of all sorts, even regardless of the current state that Cybertron is in. Some doubt it's even on the physical plane, some think you can only get there via statis sleep, while others are convinced she lives on an "island" within the Mithryl Sea. It's often joked that Arkana will visit Maccadams, delivering materials for the bar-keep or offering readings for guests.
    Her worshipers tend to be an eclectic bunch, some who consider her to be Alchemist Prime's equal in every way or a separate being apart from Alchemist. Most are seen as relatively harmless, though in some places, they have been persecuted for the belief that worship of Arkana Prime is more akin to worshiping Unicron, as Arkana is often depicted with a strange headdress resembling horns or a crescent shape.

I probably should draw her, but I'm kind of tired right now and I have some stuff I need to finish up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Unholytronus

Unholytronus Member

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    What a coincidence lol, I am currently working on redrawing my oc and making his story to fit around the new faction i have made(which he is not apart of).

• His name is Unholytronus a former Autobot weaponsmith, who could never seem to finish any project he started due to him having another calling. He became a a Decepticon to Join the fight and finally unite all of his people as one true race. A young but very powerful Transformer alr high in the ranking of the cons works till he becomes Lord Unholytronus...
    The character can never really make up his mind on most things lol, he has the ability of invisibility whether that's in the practical sense, being able to mute any sound, or nor being picked up by sonar. I would send pictures but I don't think I'm allowed to

• Like Like x 1
  11. optimal primal

optimal primal Contemplating the mysteries of existence

1. Chopper charge
    2. Echo
    3. The Militia Bots

• Like Like x 1
  12. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Just asking, but should thread entries be limited to the "show" in the original title? As in, art or GTFO?

Not saying there couldn't be a thread for text-only entries, but is this the appropriate one for it?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

I made the thread and my first example was text only. I just meant for people to share any OCs they made.

• Like Like x 2
  14. RadioQuake

RadioQuake Deceptipunk

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Blitzscream. I created that guy when i was 13 and he’s just darker blue thundercracker and he’s a triple changer who transform from jet to a race car. He also has a speech pattern like bumblebee where he uses a radio to talk

• Like Like x 1
  15. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Average Core Gundam enjoyer

News Credits:
    Roadraiser (Basically my AU's Cliffjumper counterpart)

[​IMG]

Born alongside his siblings in the middle of the extremely turbulent Seibertronian Civil War era, Roadraiser and his siblings loses their parents and home, forcing them grow up "tough", and only care about their own needs in order to have even the chance to survive (But even that didn't allow most of Roadraiser's siblings to survive, leaving both Roadraiser and Bumble to be the only two among them to survive until the war's end).

As a Cybertronian Primiris holder (mysterious gem ornaments of unknown source which allows its user to harness one of 7 types of elemental abilities, ranging from Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cyro; Basically, my universe's counterpart of the Visions from Genshin), he can uses the power of Electro, and his most powerful attack takes the form of giant energy fists emitted from his built-in wrist blasters.

He and his sole surviving brother was forcefully groomed into a giant underground mafia organization to infiltrate the Autobot ranks as undercover moles after the war. However during his time as an undercover mole, he find himself being forced to embark in a bizarre "isekai" adventure alongside a small group of other Autobots (Including Sky Convoy, the latest Autobot Supreme Commander who was just newly entrusted as the next Convoy recently) where he befriends others in said new world, forming deep friendship and bond with new friends and allies, defending said world from a deadly genocidal A.I. alongside his new friends and comrades, and ironically slowly growing into a true, heroic Autobot on his own.

After said incident, Roadraiser now strives to—in his own, vitriolic way—atone for his sins, both by cutting all ties with his former underground mafia organization and swearing an oath, to become a proper Autobot, not only helping in the Autobot's post-war efforts to rebuilt the war-torn Cybertron and Earth to their former peaceful glory but also seek out evil-doers who threaten the lives of civilians and punish them for their crimes against the innocents using his Electro powers -- he know it's not gonna be easy for someone of his past, but he'll try no matter what.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Turbine027

Turbine027 Boys or Toys? BOTH!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well… when I was like 10-12 years old I created the character that became my handle forever: Turbine :lol 

I don’t have anything more modern, but back then I used to design paper transformers that could be printed, put together and actually transform … this was one of my earlier (therefore crappier) designs :) 

Basically I was in love with Hotrod as a kid, so I imagine it’s like a light blue Hotrod with a more traditional racing spoiler

IMG_8267.gif

In fact, I have an extra junker G1 Hotrod … I wonder if I should get one made ;) 

• Like Like x 3
  17. Novaxmaximal

Novaxmaximal Senator Shockwave fan

News Credits:
    Creep

It's assumed that he was a constructicon expert in accessories such as armor, exo suits etc... and he was part of the first group to form Devastator.

But after the group was disbanded, he ended up as someone who felt incomplete, he ended up as a murderous madman.

The only thing I got (or at least what I'm relatively proud of) was his alternate mode:
    sketch1680993231031.png

• Like Like x 2
  18. Heckfire

Heckfire Work In Progress

Why not? It might be a good way to get them "finalized" in my head...

Pictured here is Stormbringer Squad, a quartet of would-be Seekers in prototype bodies who were lost in the "Disputed Territories," the anti-Cybertronian no-mans' land that marks the borders of the Galactic Council and the Black Block Consortia...at least until they were "rescued" and recruited by a Decepticon from another dimension.
    IMG_20220526_131032.jpg
    Left to right:

Skybreaker: commander, master tactician, and self-aggrandizing egomaniac...no, she isn't familiar with the field record of Starscream, why do people keep asking her that? Equipped with Atmospheric Ionizer, capable of throwing powerful bolts of ionized plasma lightning with frightening accuracy.

Daggerwind: eager young go-getter, burgeoning sociopath, and abject coward, she uses her Molecular Decelerator to generate and hurl metal-shredding ice shards...or to generate ice vapor clouds to cover her turning tail and fleeing the instant she no longer holds the advantage in combat.

Backstab: mad scientist, recent convert to female gender, and "oldest" member, she designed both the team's bodies and their experimental specialized armaments; personal quote: "I'm running out of test subjects...here, throw this grenade into the barracks, will you?"

Overshadow: cool, efficient, professional, and officially done with all this nonsense a long time ago, she stays with the Squad mainly for mutual protection's sake (and totally not because of her weird "big sister" fixation on Daggerwind); uses Photonic Inverter field to melt into and out of patches of darkness at will, bypassing the space in between them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  19. MegalosaurusStudiosYT2

MegalosaurusStudiosYT2 1# fan of Battle Gaia and Train Transformers

5298F631-CA08-4274-8D03-A44D14E5F46B.jpeg

Slashmark, she’s an autobot minibot who’s pretty much a 10-11 year old girl who’s obsessed with mid-to-late 200s/early 2010s stuff and transforms into a black kitten, which helps her be sneaky and hide from detection.

20. Sharky McGee

Sharky McGee Lord of Sharticons

Well.....no pic cause I draw as well as a sharkticon. I thought a large, nuclear submarine, stationed in the Mediterranean. Has a "crown" kinda like Galvatron. His name is "Triton", and he would use a trident.
    He would have a group of 'cons with him that would all have water styled alt modes.
    He would constantly be plotting to overthrow Megs, but keeps getting distracted by Autobots. A good way to utilize boats and seaplane.

• Like Like x 1