Show me your oc's

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rewind Eject, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

As the title says, show off any Original Characters you created.

I have two characters to debut:

Scatterplot: A Decepticon inventor with a short attention span such that he rarely completes the projects he starts. There's a con whose whole job is taking his half finished designs to someone else to finish. Alternate mode: experimental space shuttle.

Thinktank: Older Autobot scientist devoted to training the next generation of scientists. Extremely jovial and energetic, Transformers version of Bill Nye. Alternate mode: tank with scanning equipment in place of gun.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Subdurmal

Subdurmal Well-Known Member

Freejack. -. The first seeker. Captured and enslaved by the quintisons his spark was put in the prototype of all seekers to follow. A medic and highly intelligent. Helped over throw the quintisons and liberated Cyberton.

Freejack as seen in my Photo comic "The Epic Saga"
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
  3. Agamus

Agamus Not an Iguana

The Salsacons: Scovolt, Full-Tang, Firebreath, Dip Down, and Blendtron. From those post-Beast Era stories that never existed, because Botanica needed somebody to fight...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  4. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

Well, I haven't really created that many characters in my scripts, other than relatives to my core cast, but they tend to be one-offs.

Varia (Drift's daughter):
    [​IMG]

Lucy (Knock Out's sister/Quake's lifebond partner, and yes, she is the literal Lucy to Quake's Ricky Ricardo):
    [​IMG]

Mama Starscream (ain't it obvious?):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 20
  5. Heavy Unit

Heavy Unit Decepticlone

Stars-cream: An Earth ice cream truck that was granted sentience by the key to Vector Sigma. She is a friendly and cheerful fembot who wishes to bring a smile to both Autobots and Decepticons - though she tends to find the former easier to hang with. When she isn't driving around human towns, she is working on her personal project, "Energon ice cream", so she can share with Cybertronians the joy of Earth's food.

Now picture the Bots and Cons battling it out on the battlefield when Stars-cream rolls in as she plays her weird music and half of both side's manpower starts rushing at her to get their fill of ice cream, leaving OP, Megs and the rest of them utterly confused.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 12
  6. Rewind Eject

You can also have a lot of fun with the name.

"Starscream is coming!"

"Wait, bad Starscream or the one with the delicious fudge pops?"

"Do I look like I've got a fudge pop?!"

• Like Like x 9
  7. Pwsyn

Pwsyn Well-Known Member

Just one. A few years ago I had to create one because I had the idea for a Transformers story and an OC was needed for this story. And because I'm not a good writer myself (and certainly not in English), I asked someone else to write this story for me resp. I commissioned an artist to design and draw this OC according to my ideas.

Ma-C 37
    [​IMG]

~Long ago Mac was genderless. No person, just an "it". With vaguely humanoid form. She used to be a weapon, a drone among many. There was a whole army of them.

It was a very successful experiment of the Decepticons to create a ultimative weapons of war and destruction. And every single unit was a dreadful weapon, equipped with some very exceptional and effective skills and abilities. But something went wrong. Out of a undefinablereason, they went berserk. Destroyed and killed everything and everybody. Friend and foe. The whole planet got devastated. Finally the Desepticons could destroy them all, left the planet und declared the whole project (the planet, the experiment etc.) as top secret. A galactic vagrant, a former scientist herself, found one of these units, still alive. She felt sorry for it. Repaired and recalibrated it/she and took her into the “family”. All this was long before the development of the Sixchangers.

Designation: Mac (from Ma-C 37)

Alliance: None

Function: Bounty hunter

Alt mode: None, at least no Cybertronian

Weapon(s): Blades, flashes of energy, tentacles

Abilities: She is able to teleport and to fling flashes of energy (fatal and non fatal). She is also equipped with highly advanced sensory capabilities. In her “combat mode” she can produce all sorts of blades (small and bigger ones) out of her body, her “hair” can transform into tentacles. Extremely insensitive to pain.

Weaknesses: Because of her immense expenditure of energy, she needs a constant intake of food (Energon). Her forgetfulness is legendary. Addicted to bets and gambling.

Height: 30 ft / 9,14 m

"Creator": a formerly (famous), now long-dead Cybertronian scientists

"Re-creator": a unknown female galactic vagabond

Home Colony: classified as a top-secret

Quote: “Independence and freedom is a treasure which is worth fighting for.”

She is quite tall (and strong) for a femme. Half organic / half mechanical. Calm and self-conscious. Forgetful and frivolous. Persistent and extremely slow to anger. Loves to read plenty of dime novels in her free time (which helps her to relax). Pragmatic (as regards to the job). Will get, once enraged, extremely violent and furious. Has four major passions; Bets, sleuthing, wining and dining (Energy, which she needs to maintain her special abilities and powers)…and interfacing.

Bounty hunter, but not out of passion or greed, but for a living…and for practical reasons (through her skills and abilities she is practically predestined for this job). The “family” (her “mother”, which once found her on the battlefield and picked her up, repaired and recalibrated her and her seven, occasionally, quarrelsome “sisters”) it´s her calm anchor. Although hardly at home, her “family” means the world to her.

Strength: 08

Intelligence: 06

Dexterity: 9

Endurance: 09

Courage: 08

Firepower: 08

Accuracy: 08

Melee: 09

Tech Skill: 06

Charisma: 07

Like I said, it is already some years ago. Should I have time again, I would like to have one or two details changed in her design.

Oh, so this is the lady Cybertron Starscream screamed for after he was pounded in the moon by Primus? lol

Btw, very nice femme bots.

I love Seekers. And he looks very nice/interesting.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 10
  8. mn_128875

mn_128875 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some OCs I made when I was 10-12 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg maxion is just a carbon copy of animated Optimus image.jpg this is basically Optimus prime with more guns image.jpg this is actually raphael from TFP as an adult I had an idea that he was a cybertronian/human hybrid and that would explain why he could understand bumblebee and now he became a superhero and I based him off of genos from one punch man image.jpg here’s a guy I made called star slayer who was basically the Leader of the decepticons after megatron died image.jpg and Here’s infinity prime he is maxion’s other body similar to Shazam except way less cool. I have a lot more but this is all I have right now

• Like Like x 16
  9. Arrogant Arachnid

Arrogant Arachnid Banned

Don't really like creating my own characters when it comes to Transformers stories, the only one I got is a human character, who is called Jane. Basically just a pissed off hobo who ends up becoming friends with Bumblebee, I guess

• Like Like x 7
  10. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Hmmm...original characters?

I've made a few over the years. Most of the time, it's not needed since the TFU is expansive and you can usually find the right bot for whatever you're needing.

As a child, though, I invented a couple of characters.

Strata-Jam - A Decepticon I made out of Construx and was larger than G1 Jetfire. Smart and formidable but not very agile for a flyer.

Omnicron - Found out later someone else did a custom character of the same name - no surprise - but my friend's and mine was a 4-ft tall Construx creation that transformed into a massive starship. Most of the pieces went into the legs in order to suspend the weight of the torso. There's one picture out there of it...not sure where it went. :(  Anyhow, he was the "son" of Unicron, basically a failsafe creation in case Unicron himself failed to destroy the Matrix of Leadership.

Backfire - Yellow Cliffjumper. Cowardly Autobot who usually hides inside the Ark. Not to be mistaken with Bumper or Hubcap. Dies when the Ark is destroyed in FFoD.

Roadwise - Red Bumlblebee. Abandoned the Autobots to explore Earth. Sometimes would report back findings from his studies abroad. Rarely appears with other Cybertronians and disappeared altogether after the Battle of Autobot City and assumed to have gone "native".

• Like Like x 7
  11. Heavy Unit

Heavy Unit Decepticlone

Liking for the soul and heart of a kid that radiates from those drawings. That Tripleshot looks cool!

I don't create a lot of new characters, but when I do, I don't give try to them original names - except for Stars-cream I guess. Might as well search the wiki for an appropriate name instead of awkwardly trying to make a new one.

While we're talking about humans:

• Like Like x 5
  12. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Hadar Sen Olmen

I try not to do OCs for existing franchises - much like I try not to do fan fiction.

I do have two I came up with a while back, though. Rundown and Rollback. Both transformed into Cybertronian motorcycles, one was a Decepticon, the other was a neutral.
    ...That's about it, really.

13. mn_128875

mn_128875 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here’s some more
    image.jpg He’s vortrapper I made him up when I mixed scoops, vortex, and rattrap all together and he’s a ghost hunter or a vor hunter image.jpg he’s a triggerhappy version of animated bumblebee image.jpg the vors
    image.jpg Idk who this guy is image.jpg this character is someone who I made up when I was nine image.jpg my own version of thunderclash I also made him when I was 9 image.jpg he was supposed to be a double agent watching maxion’s team for bumblebee image.jpg black scream was actually bumblebee in a bat suit me and friend used to make comics together, he was a Batman fan and I was a transformers fan so we just crossed them over and black raider was basically a knock off death’s head image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg these guys were basically the X force image.jpg and this guy was blurr’s clone image.jpg he’s a venom rip off image.jpg bumblebee as a prime image.jpg
    He’s a combiner image.jpg he’s an evil star saber and the realm matrix allows him to travel throughout the multiverse image.jpg he’s a double agent image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I based this dude off of Keith from voltron legendary defender

so that’s all my OCs I made as a kid

• Like Like x 7
  14. Slaskia

Slaskia Well-Known Member

You want to see my OCs? *looks at her sizeable list* Which ones? Guess I'll show the major ones for now (note: all of this is based on the Aligned Continuity, but very much AU).

Ebonscream
    Faction: Wrecker
    Served as a combat trainer and Tactician during the Eras prior to the Quintession Occupation. Original owner of Wheeljack's swords.
    ebonscreamfull.jpg

Flashwing
    Faction: Siren/Rogue
    Earth Alt-mode: SU-41
    Last surviving member of an ancient, cult-like faction and his out for revenge against those that killed off his kin. Skilled in Interrogation, Chemistry and Genetics.
    flashwingfull.jpg

Yarzon
    Faction: Rebel
    A Quintesson scientist that turned against the Quintession Hierarchy, he sided with the Cybertronian's during the Wrath War.
    yarzon.jpg

Last two I'll post I don't have full body concept art of (they've 'existed' for over a year, but only recently was able to get their head designs down).

Berylstar
    Faction: Neutral
    Frame Type: Helo (Earth Alt-mode would be an Apache)
    Medical Scientist that aided both sides during the Great War.
    berylstarconcept.jpg

Rustshift
    Faction: Neutral
    Frame Type: Shifter
    Has a defect in his coding where he can't change his color palette when he transforms. Was an outcast as a result and didn't participate in the Great War, aside from assisting Berylstar with his patients and research.
    rustshiftconcept.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  15. SpiraPhantom

SpiraPhantom Decepticon Propagandist

I've got two characters. A couple, really. A package Decepticon deal.

[​IMG]

- Mindblast - there's always a second best. Mindblast is second best to Shockwave when it comes to analyzing situation with cold precision and logical thinking. A scientist to her very core. However, while Shockwave may be devoted to logic, Mindblast is devoted to keeping herself and her beloved functional, thus being vulnerable to her emotions skewing the logic. Transforms into a massive bazooka, comparable to the fearsome Fusion Cannon, to be used by her partner.

- Candor - the Decepticon Propagandist who believes the Decepticon cause to be just. Prior to the war he proclaimed the Decepticon ideals and motivated cybertronians to join their faction while Megatron was busy fighting and conquering. Once the war escalated to the point where the politics were obsolete, Candor refitted himself to serve as the Decepticon psychologist, evaluating officers to ensure psychological stability of the faction. For that reason he fully disarmed himself, putting himself in a dangerously vulnerable state. On the other hand, he also uses his psychological knowledge to make captive Autobots turncoat. And when there is a planet full of sapient life to be turned against the Autobots... the Decepticon Propagandist strikes again.

• Like Like x 16
  16. TheUltimateBum

TheUltimateBum Nautica Lover

Yup, it is. :lol 

And thank you. I actually sent pictures and notes to a cousin of mine so he could paint them. :D 

Mindblast does look pretty adorable for someone so deadly. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  17. Pwsyn

Pwsyn Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to know what Starscream's mom looks like. :D 

Two really interesting OC's. Mindblast looks a bit like Shokwaves daughter and I find Cybertron psychologists always fascinating. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  18. SpiraPhantom

SpiraPhantom Decepticon Propagandist

Well, she does. Appearances can be deceiving.

I originally conceived the two of them as Animated OCs, and, given that Animated Shockwave was a double agent rather than a scientist he's usually depicted, the position of a "cold logical scientist" was vacant and I was free to mirror his traditional depiction. Later on I moved away from Animated and Mindblast had to become the second best, since you can't overcome logical perfection that is Shockwave, even when you mirror him.
    And yeah, for all the war going on, there's surprisingly little intentional psychological warfare and even less psychologists or the like. And they would need them, especially in darker continuities. Rung is the only one I can think of.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Rewind Eject

Two combiner teams I came up with when I thought the "Create a Combiner Contest" would be something cooler than it was:

Agribots
    Energy farmers and miners from frontier space who volunteered to become a gestalt to defend their homes as the Autobot military would not reach them in time if invaded.​

1. BuckShot: The heart of the team, Hoss from Bonanza mixed with Clark Kent. Forms chest in combined mode and is a good inspirational leader, but looks to Sundown for tactical expertise. Alternate mode:

upload_2020-10-15_14-8-4.png

2. SunDown: "The Bot with no Name", showed up on the day team members were being picked but no one knows where he comes from. Very reserved. Rumors vary from Autobot deserter to Ex-Decepticon. Alternate Mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-7-26.png
    (Imagine a tarp covering the back, forms his poncho in robot mode)

3. BarnStorm: "The Kid", young impetuous thing who sees becoming an Agribot as his chance to make something of himself. Fast flier and quicker trigger finger. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-10-0.png

4. HighRoll: The Gambler Kenny Rogers sang about. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-12-1.png

5. JuryRigg: Redneck engineer. Don't know no quantum physics, but can make a fusion cannon out of a pipe, some plutonium, and copious amounts of duct tape. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-15-12.jpeg
    (Carries the round hay baler attachment which doubles as his tool box).

Combined form: Grand Reaper, starts out as kind determined ideal Autobot soldier but becomes more vicious and harder to separate as time drags on. Looks like grim reaper iwth SunDown's tarp forming a hood and EdgeCase's boom and BuckShot's thresher combining to scythe.

Facing them are the navicons - the leader is techincally a reinvention but the rest are original. Admittedly not as fleshed out.

Navicons
    Former Decepticon Fleet officers, now "free lance salvage operation specialists" or, well, pirates.​

1. Cannonball: The Captain. Will keep letter of any promise if not the spirit. Expert in fear tactics like Blackbeard. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-22-3.png

2. BargeRat:Boatswain, eternally loyal to Cannonball. Big reason on why Cannonball is still captain, emphasis on big. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-23-48.png

3. UnderTow: The traitorous First Mate. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-24-11.png

4. SeaChange: Thunderblast homage, cozies up to whoever seems best able to give her shinies. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-28-39.png

5. Bowshock: Marauder motivated by sating bloodlust. Uses speed to get upper hand on opponents. Alternate mode:
    upload_2020-10-15_14-26-33.png

Combined form: Wreckage. UnderTow forms peg leg, Bowshock forms claw hand, and has tentacular beard. Greedy Dragon looking to add to its hoard with anything that looks valuable or unique. Only able to say one word:
    MINE!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 15
  20. Rewind Eject

Thank you, that's really what I was going for. Like I said, I came up with their concepts when the contest that ended up creating Victorion was announced and I thought we would get new molds so I wanted the least treaded ground possible for team themes.