Shovel Knight: King Of Cards is out!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Bountyhunter3232, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Bountyhunter3232

Bountyhunter3232 King Of Bounty Hunters

The title says it all! If you have it post your thoughts here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bountyhunter3232

Bountyhunter3232 King Of Bounty Hunters

Nobody's played it but me? Ahh well I guess I'll post my thoughts

I'm a little over halfway through and I gotta say the gameplay is legendary! Plague knight and Specter knight had crazy jumping gameplay, but King Knight takes it to a whole other level!

Unlike the other games there is no Overpowered item that harms the gameplay experience, some items are crazy useful but they aren't overpowered, for instance Shovel Knight had the phrase locked which made you immune to all damage for 2 and a half seconds-ish...Plague Knight had...not sure what he had but I'm pretty sure he had something, Specter knight had the will skull which could be used in quick succession and reclaimed 4-6 hearts...King knights items mostly have a high Vigor (Magic basically) Cost except the Slapping one, a surprisingly low amount of items are useless which is refreshing...

And of course long time Shovel Knight fans are wondering...is there a "flashy! acrobatic! useless..." armor? Or maybe a "look more fearsome and opposing than ever...to no effect." Armor? Well yes, there is! The Dialogue of it is shown in the spoiler below
    "Useful only to Impress!" I'm not sure if this is the exact Dialogue but from what I remember it is

All in all I give it an astounding 10/10! Which rarely never happens for games nowadays

• Like Like x 3
  3. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have to wait for tomorrow for the 3DS release. I'll get it on the Switch eventually, but that's definitely a post-holidays thing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

Been getting my feet wet, finished the first Joustus House. Loving being back in this world and with these characters again.

• Like Like x 1