Should Nemesis Prime be in TF3....?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by qwerty, Jun 8, 2009.

1. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

along with the dead matrix....

2. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Well the matrix isn't what it normally would be in these movies. And in this verse Primes are 'born' not made so kinda hard to work the character in without twisting things a lot.

3. strscrm

strscrm GAME BOY ETERNITY

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say that sums it up nicely.

4. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Could be quite interesting, but how can there be another Prime ??
    Maybe Nemesis Prime is the descendet of Fallen, Fallen made him, Fallen programmed him that he should get a signal when he is dead.

Thousand years later....

Optimus Prime kills Fallen, and the Protoform Nemesis Prime suddenly is activated, and he seeks for Revenge...

5. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Well-Known Member

No, it would be way to hard to explain.

6. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

As much as I love the character, there would be no way to explain him. If he didnt look like a carbon copy of prime than its still not possible. unless they name something that and it looks nothing like ol nemy.

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    How about a Decepticon protoform that scans Optimus in truck mode for his alt mode? That would be a good explanation. Given the amount of characterization the robots get in the movies, it wouldn't matter as he'd just be a black Prime. Do you really expect them to give the robots any character to really build a rivalry? They had a chance to do that by bringing Barricade back as Bumblebee's rival, but they blew it.

8. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

I really wouldn't mind him, but as said before, he would be a little too difficult to explain. But too be honest, I would rather have him in TF4 (if they ever make one), because I want TF3 to be all about Megatron and I don't want Nemesis Prime stealing the spotlight. And if they do NP, they could just make the Decepticons "clone" Optimus Prime by taking some of his robot DNA and stuff and use it on a Decepticon Protoform. That way Nemesis Prime would have the same DNA and everything as Optimus Prime, when he gets "born". So technically he's born a Prime as well... Just an idea though...

9. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Yes, he should be, as long as he's done well. You see, Nemesis Prime wasn't just a black Optimus in the past. In the IDW comics, he was an Autobot leader that became corrupted and threw away the Matrix of Leadership for something called "The Darkness". There is a way to explain his title of Prime, though, however it requires the presence of Unicron - Unicron gave one of his Heralds the power of a Prime (it makes sense if they make Unicron to be a god), and so Nemesis Prime is born. Though, there might be more ways. Anyway, Nemesis is one interesting character. If he's done well, I'm in for it.

10. Autobot1000

Autobot1000 Daddybot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    given the story of the primes in ROTF it'd be a bad idea, and just mess with the story line even further

11. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Only if it's works with whatever storyline they're going with.

12. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    With how they made The Fallen in this film.... I rather them not do this.
    Or a better way to say this.... HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

13. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    On further reflection, if there's gonna be a black truck, I'd rather have Motormaster.

[​IMG]

Then, after Optimus defeats him, he can swipe the trailer to become Powermaster Optimus Prime. :bay 

14. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    Negative commander.

15. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Optimus or Motormaster with Trailer, they would be huge, maybe Demolisher sized. I actually doesnt like to see Optimus that large.

16. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Nemesis is quite an interesting character. Although imagining him in the movieverse might be very hard, if he has an interesting origin, like the Fallen, as well as a vast array of badass traits, he could work in the movieverse. Despite the lack of characterization in the movies, the Fallen was pretty fleshed out for "villian of the week". Also, the Fallen was literally plucked out of a book when the writers found him interesting. Nemesis could have the same kind of thing happen. The most explanation it would take is explaining why he is called Prime.

17. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    this he isn't exactly a well known character and while i know of him im not even sure what the exact source for the character comes from.

He is just too much of an unknown even more than the Fallen

18. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I don't see how Nemesis Prime as we know him could be made to fit into the movies' continuity. Having a character be called Nemesis Prime (without actually being a Prime) seems a little like a cop-out. If he's just a Decepticon that copies Prime that seems a little boring. Maybe Optimus could be captured and his mind downloaded into a 'Con protoform and twisted into something evil and dark...? That way he would be Optimus's dark mirror.

19. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's not like the story isn't already fucked up beyond belief... bring on Nemesis Prime!

Joking set aside, like all things that have been mentioned for TF3 (i.e. Unicron) if it can be done RIGHT, then why not?

20. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Nah. I prefer to think that The Fallen was originally called Nemesis Prime. The Nemesis ship is probably named after him, who knows? :D