Should Junkheap lead to Wreck-Gar?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by HeroicC300, Jul 2, 2014.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Okay, we all have guys we want to see in TF5. I for one, want to see Ultra Magnus (for an Autobot bigger than Prime), Prowl (so he's finally in it), and Railspike (trains are cool). But that's not what this thread is about. It's about Junkheap and Wreck-Gar

With the Junkheap trio, does anyone else think this might lead to us getting to see Wreck-Gar in a later film as a Garbage Truck?

I'd love to see it, since in a way, him being a Waste Management truck totally works as that's exactly what Junkions do: handle garbage. Plus it fills our desires for big Autobot vehicles alongside the sports cars.

2. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I"ll rather have him as a Junkion but that might turn out to be cool.Like other things that were crap in other continuities and in the movies are gold.I also want Magnus and Prowl and Cyclonus

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No. I don't want to see Wreck-Gar as a Garbage truck. Its been done already in the TFs movies. If he makes an appearance, he needs to be something new.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    But only if Wreck-Gar is an Autobot.

I'd hate seeing him depicted as a mindless savage monster.