Should I or Shouldn't I.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Empir3, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

Ok so over the summer i got a Fort Max that never had stickers applied and he's completely minty white. I did not get the original sticker sheet with him , but i was debating picking up the reprolabels sheet for him. What do you guys think should i get a sheet and apply them ( always good fun) or leave him alone? Just looking to see what your opinions on the matter might be, thanks much . :D 

/Emp

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i havent ever got any repros. but i don't have anythign against them either, however since you have a mint with out, i would preserve it and keep it that way.

3. Empir3

Oh yea i don't have anything against reprolabels i've actually bought from them before and have had no problems its more like you said preserving him or giving him the full look.

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

You could just buy the reprolabels and not apply them. Should you decide to part with it down the road, I think the sticker sheet would sweeten the pot even more.

5. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Reprolabels does good work and is definately cheaper than tracking down original stickers. I generally prefer him with the stickers on as it adds a lot more detail to the look. Although for something that high end I'd probably spring for and track down originals.

6. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    yup

7. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Personally I'd keep FM without stickers to keep it pristine like new, as you received it. Reprolabels for me would be good if stickers were worn and removing them revealed very slight discolorations between stickered/unstickered plastic.

8. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    If it were me, I'd want him to look his best and would apply the stickers. But that's me.

9. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd reprolabel him up!

10. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Yup! Did you buy him for you or to sell to someone else? I'd get him the way I like him (with stickers in this case) and proudly display him. I wouldn't care about the stickers being from reprolabels either... they do a fantastic job.

11. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Sticker him up.

You'll lose some value, but he'll look so much better. The stickers break up the expanses of one colour plastic, he needs his eyes at the very least.

12. Empir3

Nah i mean i bought him for me, i never buy anything with direct intentions to sell it. But i never know what will happen in the future. My issue really wasn't the fact of having the stickers as reprolabels cuz i agree they are great was just more the idea as collectors to keep something that was stickers un applied that way or to not. I have two other figures Deszarus and Liokaiser that i have kept stickers un applied even though i have their original sticker sheets(And the same question ive been having with Fort MAx has been running through my head with them).

13. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since the quality of Reprolabels exceeds original stickers in almost every way, I say get the Reprolabels and sticker that bad boy up! :thumb 

14. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Reprolables.