Should Eng. Sling and Disruption have a "splash"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Frans42000, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

I notice that WFC has some red-headed stepchildren when it comes to abilities and weapons.

Nobody uses disruption and sling. I think I have been disrupted twice since the game came out. I have never been hit with sling.

I have tried to use these two abilities myself and abandoned them. Mostly because I find them too hard to hit a target with. I guess its a side effect of having every other ability in the game not requiring aim. My choice would be to give them a splash like a fusion cannon (but not as big).

What do you think?

As a side note,

Are Moleculon bombs physically too big?
    Should plasma cannons have a shorter charge to level 1 (25 point)?

2. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I definitely think something needs to be changed with those two abilities so that they're not so worthless. Splash would be cool. So would a blast radius like Shockwave. Or hell, cut their current recharge time in half, so if you miss it's not a complete waste of an ability.

3. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

Yes it needs to splash. It fires like a bullet. so you have to be dead accurate. how is that fun? You thing a soldier wants to be accurate when essentially using a jamming beacon? (that's what it is) and disruption is a virus. when you think of viruses you think of contagious things that spread quickly and in air and stuff.

4. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd say it should have a splah, but not much. Disruption inflinges damage, and if it had a splash, that thing would be the new Fusion Cannon for leaders, as thw whole situation leaves you confused.

5. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Yes, they need splash BADLY. As it is, you have to hit someone almost directly with them and it hardly even works when you think you have hit them.

6. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I use Disruption all the time, those soldiers think they got you when they come whirling at you, but zing! you turn them into a tank and hit them. But yeah, often it misses and could use some splash.

7. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

splash would be cool, for disruption too.