Shopko Buy One Get One %50 Off On Transformers 2 Day Sale

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Otispq, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I was in the Provo, Utah Shopko today and they had all the Transformer toys on sale as a buy one get one %50 off 2 day sale for Friday-Saturday March 7-8. It's actually for the entire toy department, so anything else you want in toys is good to go. I checked the Shopko website for several cities across the USA, and the sale appears nationwide, although the website won't let you look at the flyer except on a regional basis. Here's a link: http://shopko.shoplocal.com/shopko/Default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&storeid=2315300&rapid=515512&pagenumber=3&listingid=-2092008656&ref=%2fshopko%2fDefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepagesingle%26storeid%3d2315300%26rapid%3d515512%26pagenumber%3d3

I got me 4 packs of Allspark Battles Legends Class for $28! Here's the receipt:
    [​IMG]

2. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

So you spent an average of $6.75 per pack... which are available for $6.88 at Wal-Mart or $6.99 at Target....

I mean, hey, good for you, but I don't think you saved as much as you think you did. :) 

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    the Targets around here charge $7.99 for the legends two packs.

4. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I can see that you can only understand what's right in front of you, so here's some enlightenment: I bought the legends packs that I was gonna get at my local target for $7.99, so I saved about 5 bucks, but still, 5 bucks. My walmart charges the same $8.99, so it was well worth it. But the main reason for posting this is because everything is on sale, including all voyagers, leaders and all the Star Wars Transformers.
    So if you were to buy an Incinerator and an Evac, and save 10 bucks that's a sweet deal. Or how about 2 leader classes? even better.
    So who cares what I got, I'm letting others know cuz they might save butt loads, who knows, maybe even you might find this math to your liking.