Shia and Megan talk Post-TF3 era

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    I dunno, when you're starring in a movie alongside both Bill Murray and Mickey Rourke and it STILL goes direct to video, that probably means your shelf life is nearing its end.

2. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

Many may say ROTF sucks....but I .... loved watching Optimus actually fight for more than a min like in TF1.....and he and other bots and Cons alike did that....was the story perfect?...um no....and I loved the twins....were they in it to much? yes. Was their a writers strike? Yes.....and that didn't help w the script......I watch it lots....Granted I skip to my fav scenes but I would say out put that B-Ray in more than TF1 but they all to me are 1 long movie, like Star Wars.....its not 3 movies....its just 1 long story....and being a child of G1 I love it....Can't wait til another movie....

3. Altimus Prime

Altimus Prime Shift perceptions

Are you... trying... to talk like... WILLIAM SHATNER??!?!!?

4. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    lol:lol 

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

During Armada, Energon, and Cybertron you could avoid Armada, Energon, or Cybertron because it was the only Transformers products going and the cartoons were something you had to go out of your way to find.

But lets say you want to check out the Toy Fair, Bot Con, or Comic Con news for something on Generations style figures. It's stuff about movie toys, more stuff about movie toys, Hasbro gushing about movie toys and if you are real lucky that year maybe just maybe a few figures that aren't movie toys will make the news somewhere in all the movie coverage.

It gets time for a movie release or DVD release and unless you live under a rock it's commercial after commercial and the trailers attached to every film Paramount can attach it to.

You can't even totally escape the movies with Transformers Prime because they had to put movie Bumblebee into the series and some fan is always going on some theory that Transformers Prime is a movie series.

Since 2007 it's been almost impossible to enjoy Transformers with something movie related being thrust into the mix somehow. If you can't escape the movie stuff then maybe it's hard for people to let it go if they can't have Transformers without movie stuff always getting injected in.

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, they were the ONLY thing going on at the time. If you didn't like it, you had NOTHING else Transformers related to enjoy.

Since 07 if you didn't like the movies you had Animated, Universe 2.0, Shattered Glass, New G1 comics from IDW, a novel (with a new one on the way), an excellent video game (with another one on the way), Alternity, Generations, Masterpiece figures,and Transformers Prime.

To me it seems like fans have had plenty of options to enjoy for the last four years outside of the movies.

7. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
  8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yes but no way to just ignore the movies. If there was a way to ignore the movies then people might not complain about them as much.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I'm sure Megan flipped the bird when Carly was on Sam...

"Ma'am, please do not make that gesture in this theater"
    "Shut up! Some British bimbo is with my boyfriend!"