Minor/Repaint: Shattered Glass Tracks

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by xaviercal, Dec 19, 2010.

1. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    Nice man.. I like it. Purple and black are a great combination

2. lastsonofzod

lastsonofzod Kneel before Zod!

Ebay:
    Well, its a flawless paintjob....but it doesn't really say Shattered Glass to me. The majority of SG characters take their color cues from either an alternate interpretation of the G1 character, a mold clone, or opposite number from the other side.

For instance, Grimlock has Trypticon's paint scheme, Starscream has Jetfires, etc etc.

Its not a bad color scheme to me by any means, but it doesn't really speak to an alternate version of the character. I think if it was me, I'd have given him Breakdown's color scheme...oh and he should have an australian accent :) 

3. Absolute

Absolute Evil Autobot

Ebay:
    nice, i really like it and was already contemplating having a custom sg tracks made... was thinking of using mostly purple aswell... or maybe a blood red :ev: 

i never saw any decepticon as a opposite rival to tracks, so i think any evil color scheme works for him...

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Well, Dead End's got the vanity thing going for him. But then he already has pretty close ties with Sunstreaker. Hmm...

But I think the purple and black work well anyway. Nice job. :) 

5. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

In the magazine comics SG Sunstreaker was essentially ALT Deadend.

I went with a green face on my ALT SG Tracks, basically to match the original black tracks diaclone. But that purple face looks sinister

6. Marto6

Marto6 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with Nemesis Convoy! Concept of shattered glass,meh for me. Your work on the other hand Is Quite good! I like your color choices for this and it does have a nice evil vibe about it. So I say Well Done!

7. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great job.

8. Go-Faster-Wings

Go-Faster-Wings Well-Known Member

Wow I really like that paint job; to me it just screams, "SG Tracks"! I took the time to write up a bio for you as well:
    Tracks loves to get down and dirty, whether if it's crawling around in the mud-filled trenches, of having a brawl in a construction yard. He could care less about his paint scheme, and he also loves the ladies! You'll see him hitting on all of the femme bots at a bar or just at base, but he hardly ever scores with them. It could be due to his smelly, stained body and his terribly kept up paint, but he can't figure out the real reason.

9. lastsonofzod

lastsonofzod Kneel before Zod!

Ebay:
    This bio makes me visualize Tracks as the Pigpin of the SG Decepticons...and thats quite amusing :p 

10. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Or possibly Tunnel Rat... maybe this Tracks is a saboteur..?