1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor/Repaint: Shattered Glass Skids

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sunlink, Feb 21, 2008.

1. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    Mixing it in with the Botcon previews ... Shattered Glass Skids

Made out of a Movie Stockade with a RiD Wedge head. Mix of Testors and Citadel paints. Gotta up my straight line prep/painting skills but it didn't turn out that bad IMO. The head is the same colored blue as the strips on the chest but with a dark blue wash. The dark blue wash is also done in the center chest to separate the red center from the outer black (sorta looks like a deep purple in the pix but it really is a dark blue). The arm and leg reds actually have a red wash on them though it's hard to see in the pixs.

Yeah, still working on the photography skills so bear with me on the pixs. ;) 

Attached Files:

2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    nice work

3. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A little messy but still very cool, Great Job.:thumb 

4. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

wow that is really sweet I love the head mod and the paint is pretty good too