Shattered Glass Nemesis Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Blunderzag, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Transform and Transcend

Ive always wondered what a shattered glass optimus prime would be like. What would the new circumstances be for such a being to come about?
    I would like to see Nemesis Prime be honest, strongwilled but troubled with his purpose in this world and who he looks like.
    Megatron looks after him and sees him like a son, mentoring him and inspiring him to see the best in others and the freedom is the right of all sentient beings regardless of what optimus says and that Nemesis doesnt have to go down the path that Optimus did. He would be constructed artificially.

Eventually he would become a natural fighter and the other decepticons would grow to admire him and he and megatron would fight along side as equals in rank alongside eachother winning battle after battle
    and it does wonders for morale .... almost like a peice of another universe got leaked into this one and lit their darkest hour every time it came.
    Whatevers going on here
    the decepticons now have a certain touch and a certain power that the oppressive autobots never had to begin with.

What do you think ?
    Share your thoughts and ideas!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mizzinno

Mizzinno Merc With A Mouthplate

News Credits:
    I always thought he would be based on Megatron instead, Negatron if you would.

3. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

News Credits:
    Ebay:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Blunderzag

Like in what way

5. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Wouldn't Shattered Glass Nemesis Prime just be Optimus Prime?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mizzinno

Mizzinno Merc With A Mouthplate

News Credits:
    You know, heroic Megatron, Unicron created evil version. Basically Galvatron.

7. Blunderzag

Yes but thats okay because the optimus prime of this universe is completely different

Yeah but thats a thing too
    I still dont understand what you mean

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  8. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

In personality yeah, pretty much. Shattered Glass Optimus is basically just Nemesis Prime.

Color wise I think SG Optimus Prime would be almost indisguisable from Ultra Magnus except for the fact he'd have SG Decepticon insignias and no battle armor.

Though he does some times have a teal color normally, not a lot of it but maybe that small amount of teal blue could be replaced with a shiny almost metallic cherry red for SG Nemesis Prime. Would help to further differentiate him from Ultra Magnus.

9. Blunderzag

I imagined him to look like g1 prime on the basis of coinedence. I dont want him to look like ultra magnus but I did imagine him as g1 prime except theres something not right, as if he was primelike just enough, but we know he isnt. This almost Till all are one personality can be expressed further in his color scheme, and design. He can have silver in on his head crest like his ears and can have a open faceplate near the mouth but his body would be a flatnosed cab of course.

You can scrap all of this and just make him look like dark guard optimus, i dont care to be honest

10. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    I imagine him looking like BAPE green Prime.

11. Blunderzag

I thought about it too

12. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I'd imagine he looks like Nova Prime. Depends which version of Nemesis they decide to mirror.

In the Baymovies he's a corrupted Optimus.

In the Collector's Club comics, he's a corrupted Optimus Prime that looked like Beast Wars Big Convoy.

In IDW, he's Nova Prime.

The Chug bio has him be a clone of Optimus built for Straxus' mind to inhabit homaging the Megatron clone from Marvel UK.

13. Blunderzag

For me g1 nemesis prime would he an evil clone the decepticons built or something
    Its just theres a billion repaints of prime as nemesis it just seems an obvious path to take.
    So for shattered glass I just made the decepticons construct a warrior that was the opposite and was basically a being very similar to the g1 optimus appearing in this universe for the very first time.
    I suppose every universe has a sg equivilent
    But this was based on the original 2009 sg universe if nemesis was to appear

• Like Like x 1
  14. G1Prowl

News Credits:
    Honestly, I liked the Mosaic take on it. It was a neutral who was jealous of Orion Pax that eventually manipulated Trion into rebuilding him into an exact copy of Optimus.

15. Prime Noble

So pretty close to his Chug bio.

As a fan of the Marvel UK comics, I'd love to have seen him appear in the Rodimus Prime era.

That would freak out a lot of Autobots especially the guilt ridden Rodimus. Seeing him coloured similar to death bed Optimus could be jarring too.

Or expand on the Marvel US comics where there were 2 Optimus Primes though No one really mentions it.

The original who died because of a computer game and is seen to be part of the Matrix and the copy built as a Powermaster.

What if the tainted Matrix revived the original Optimus as Nemesis?

Or something along the lines of Dark Awakening. Though I'm not a huge fan of the cartoon, despite the poor animation, Dark Awakening was one of the best episodes. I wouldn't have minded Furman tweaking it and adding it as part of the UK fiction.

16. Blunderzag

Those are all good ideas but I was just focused on shattered glass at the moment

Nemesis instead of zombie prime would be cool still.

17. Prime Noble

I know. I just thought I'd throw those out there.

18. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

That wouldn't make sense. If SG Nemesis is colored like main universe Optimus then SG Optimus would have to be colored like main universe Nemesis but he has his own color scheme so SG Nemesis should also have his own color scheme.

The only reason I think he would look like Ultra Magnus is because Nemesis Prime is normally a black Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus is a White Optimus Prime. It usually tends to be that when the evil version of a character is black (Ravage or Nemesis Prime) the the good version tends to be white. SG Ravage is basically just Tigatron. They literally repurposed the White Ravage repaint which was originally made as Tigatron to be SG Ravage. So it only makes sense that SG Nemesis Prime would just be Ultra Magnus. Except he'd have a regular box trailer that disappears instead of the car carrier trailer that turns into his armor. I'm actually perfectly OK with this...

[​IMG]

...being SG Nemesis Prime since we never actually see Ultra Magnus like that in the cartoon. Of course he'd also have a SG Decepticon insigina in place of the Autobot insignia but otherwise we might as well use this for something.

Typically when I think of Ultra Magnus, I'm thinking of this image.

[​IMG]

Because as I said before, in the cartoon we never saw him as just the cab, he always had that armor on. Until I got the original toy I didn't even realize that him and Optimus shared the same mold. I just thought that was his robot mode, not a power up armor. Modern versions of him like the one pictured above usually don't even have that White Optimus mode anymore. It's just not Ultra Magnus unless he has that armor on so white Optimus can just be SG Nemesis.

19. Blunderzag

You do have a point but the sg color scheme rule is inconsistent sometime so this would be no exception. Plus only sort of looks likr main optimus, with a few minor changes in the color, like im talking primal prime level changes. Enough to where you remember that he is not optimus.

The idea of a white magnus is growing on me Ill tell you that

20. G1Prowl

News Credits:
    Eh, I've always thought of Magnus as white Prime in armor, even when the cartoon was airing. Personal tastes. I'd stick with the BAPE thing, personally.