Fan Art: shattered glass bruticus?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 3, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question.

if one were to create a shattered glass version of the combaticons asa good guy decepticon combiner team what would they look like?

im thinking they would look good sporting the colorschemes of the rid decepticon commandoes and their combiner form of ruination but with the shattered glass combaticons actually being the wreckers among their fellow decepticons

any ideas?

could somebody please provide pictures if they can?

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Pictures? You said they'd look like Ruination, so just google Ruination and you'll have a picture.

Personally, I just always thought SG Combaticons would be repaints of the constructicons since the opposite of war mongers who destroy would be builders who construct.

3. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    I hate the whole SG alt universe thing, but, really, the alter bot of bruticus is defensor.
    So I'd say a light blue notslaught, maybe with water guns, blast off in Streetwise Colors. Vortex as Blades, Swindle in First Aid's, and Brawl in Groove's.
    I don't digibash, so just waiting for someone else to think of that one.....

4. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would say THIS for sure... but... That would make two sets of bots that use the Protectobots scheme though. The SG Constructicons, while having very minor roles, have been shown in the Protectobot color scheme, and are Medics.

Using the Technobot scheme is probably out of the way, as their scheme is that of the G1 Abombinus/Terrorcons.

I'd say as Combaticons, their name still implies they're a combat brigade of sorts. Aerialbot scheme maybe? But the counterparts to the Aerialbots were the Stunticons... so I guess not.

Then again... there's a couple more G1 Decepticon Combiner teams, so either redundancy would occur... or you'd pick redeco schemes.