Shattered Glass Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TaintedPiffy, Jul 30, 2021.

1. TaintedPiffy

TaintedPiffy Well-Known Member

Yesterday I picked up the Worlds Collide pack from Target, and opened it, and Lord, I love it.

While I love the idea of Shattered Glass (anything inverted like the Mirror, Mirror Star Trek stuff really), getting into the G1 Shattered Glass stuff just feels so daunting considering how wide that net can be cast.

BUT, with Nemesis Primal and that Blackarachnia from the Worlds Collide pack, I've got this idea in my head for a Shattered Glass Beast Wars display that I can't shake, and gives me reason to buy some of these Beast Wars repaints to boot.

Besides Nemesis Primal and Blackarachnia, I just ordered T-Wrecks for a SG Megatron to go with them. I already have the Grimlock preordered as well, which I'll use as SG Dinobot. Rumor has it we're getting an orange cat in the Golden Disc series, which would work for SG Cheetor or Tigatron, depending which mold it is.

Outside of that, though, are there any other repaints/remolds coming that could work for Shattered Glass Beast Wars? What say y'all?

2. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    Eh, I think SG is fine for G1 but always seemed off for BW, especially because BW doesn't have as many characters as G1 and could use those repaints as proper characters in the main universe.

3. loof

loof New avatar wow

The official SG Dinobot is literally just the Hasbro Universe 2008 Delxue class Dinobot toy.

4. King Glurch

King Glurch Guess that makes it “Queen Glurch” now. Hmm.

YouTube:
    You could use the upcoming Covert Agent Ravage as SG Tigatron (the original Metals Jaguar was repainted for Botcon transmetal Tigatron).

5. DanC

DanC Delightful person

News Credits:
    Botcon Mudfighter is officially SG Waspinator, and generally sells for pretty cheap as Botcon toys go. Alternately the Fox Kids Transmetal Waspinator would work too, since it's where the color scheme comes from.

6. Fuze9

Fuze9 Piddle Patrol

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    On that note. I really wish Nemesis Primal was more full-on inverted. Albino gorilla.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    Well, you could use twrecks for sg Megatron.

8. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:

THANK YOU! I have been saying for a week this is what Nemesis or a SG Optimus should be!