Shatter and Dropkick deleted scene

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Rumblestorm, Mar 28, 2019.

1. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or if my post was meant to be an argument in first place, which it wasn't. I was strictly poking fun at the people making statements about the personalities and humanity of directors that they have never met and NEVER WILL meet in their lives based on second hand guessing influenced by "how fucking mad i am at what he did to my nerdy hobby".

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can't make a comment on a discussion board and expect people WON'T address it. If you don't want to hear what they say or don't want them to respond, then you don't say anything to begin with. This is a board for everyone, not your personal blog where you control the narrative. IF you want to say something and have no response, get a diary. This isn't a sounding board where you get to hear only your voice screaming.

And while some responses can be a burden to bear, the board can also go the other way as well. It gives what you put into it, if you're going to be negative (which you are), then you'll get negativity back, all the time. If you put positivity into it, sure, you'll get some negativity but you're also bound to find people who will positively agree with you as well and it can start a trend.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  4. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

That was cool how Dropkick mimicked the weapon he found interesting, the Con's do need to learn not to carry around so many explosives on them though as it leads to them blowing up a fair bit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It makes grammatical sense, but zero in context. Your angle is skewed here, try again. I never said "nobody reply to me", I was just pointing out that I wasn't making a serious statement about any director, I was making a statement about the weird as hell behaviour this board has decided to have. Which SHOULD be called out because these people are starting to get flat out psychotic and toxic. Just go back and read your own post.

".. Plenty of people will say "I met Bay in person, he was a really nice guy, actually. Kind of awkward, but nice." when others will say "Knight's kind of awesome, actually. Not only genuinely nice, but he cares about the project and the fans." That's a big deal to me (and I'm sure I'm not alone), really."

What the actual fuck is that? You don't even KNOW anyone that ever met Travis, you don't even know someone that met someone that met Travis other than press interviews where some actor will NATURALLY praise their boss in the same way actors praised Bay because that's just what people do. Did you know that in the animation community people often complain about his LAIKA studio because they're known for firing people every time their function ends to maximize profit and minimize budget on every project, to the point where they haven't had more than 5 or 6 staff members across all these years actualy stick around as seniors there? Cold pragmatic business minded being part of Knight's persona is a fact. You won't get anyone complaining that Michael Bay's company has zero job security and treats creatives like cattle workforce. But there you are trying to say something about how "heres proof travis is teh better than bay cuz he made movie i liked" and that's just insane. I don't know how you people can seriously say something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Sausage puns are the wurst

News Credits:
    To be fair, humans are brutish and stupid. First contact with an alien species and what did they do? Hunt it (bumblebee) down and shoot it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. WarLordFoxxy

WarLordFoxxy Banned

100% truth