SH Figuarts Thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Roanstalker, Nov 19, 2009.

1. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    oh expect a nano weapon set 2 in the near future :mad: 

2. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku “Part of the journey is the End.”

Instagram:
    That’s...actually a good point. Considering Iron Man’s conclusion in the MCU, it would be smart on SHF’s side to milk his released as much as they can, as he’s usually a heavy seller. This would also allow us to get accurate accessories.

3. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

This kind of nonsense right here is exactly why it’s a complete disgrace people are selling this for over 100 damn dollars. Not only does it not come with the gauntlet arm, the ONE accessory he needed, but you can’t even use the other stuff if you bought the 50 hoping it would (I never bought a 50, but I understand the plight).
    I mean don’t get me wrong, I still want one, but the aftermarket prices are some of the most unbalanced cost to worth ratios I’ve ever seen

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah, they're probably just thinking since Stark died in such a glorious way...it'd be "worth" more to die hard collectors especially since there technically wouldn't be anymore MCU Iron Man armors to make. Unfortunately, if people are paying it, then...there's that too. Recently scored a Mark VI armor from ebay....but it was at a cheap cost. Found out the left leg was broken, so now I'm looking for another :lol  The seller refunded me when I showed them the pics of it. Does the Mark 6 have a tendency to break?? At any rate, I glued it back together with loctite (haven't tested it yet) so I can at least stand him up on my display. I asked the seller if they wanted me to return it...no response :lol 

On a separate note, I hope they reissue all the other armors I missed out on :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Raiju

Raiju Kaiju Mod Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Preordered Professor Hulk.

Yup. I missed the preorders on the mass release of Mk 50 Nano set 2 and even here in Japan it's sold out everywhere and you can't find it for retail price anywhere. I have the first two Mk 50's so I'm not too broken up over it but I'm hoping the Nano 2 gets a reissue to counter the stupid aftermarket prices. A Mk 85 with more accessories (to include Stark's Infinity Gauntlet) is guaranteed to be released in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Megatron118

I’m kinda waiting to see if by some happenstance Hasbro’s version is revealed at SDCC, so I can make a better decision. But more than likely whatever they have, even if it’s an amazing figure, won’t beat out the SHF, so I don’t wanna wait too long. This is assuming I can even find an SHF 85 to begin with

7. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    I missed out on the nano weapon set 2 or barely did. I saw it up on Entertainment Earth and snagged that without hesitation :lol  I'll probably be preordering the Hulk in a bit too. If they can re-issue these armors (specifically the ones I'm missing, that'd be great :D )

You can...but the cost on those is stupidly high now. Thanks Tony....you just HAD to die...

8. Megatron118

Napon Yasan still has it, but the total price shipped to me is $150. That is just absurd; not possible

9. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    I snagged it on AJ for 7200 Yen shipped (6k +1200 for DHL) back in the day. It was up for a bit too after I ordered it. I don't think I saw it jack up in price on AJ for a few days.

10. Megatron118

How did you order it from amazon Japan? I just checked and it says it doesn’t deliver to the US

11. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    It did when I placed the order in the beginning of April. Now? That I dunno:

MK85.jpg

*edit* Oh you know what? I just looked at their current listings and those sellers on AJ don't ship to the US. But AJ themselves did at the time it was up.

Weird, I remember refreshing it, and still seeing it.

12. Megatron118

Dammit. That’s lame, oh well

13. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Oh I know Thanos went quick and never came back up for preorder price. But I know when I refreshed MK 85, I was sooooo tempted to order another. But waited. And well, I guess I shouldn't have. Then again, I was using Firefox to refresh. Firefox has been giving me problems with sites at times, even here. I started using Chrome for AJ after that for the Spiderman Gameverse SHF as well as the IM MK 22, and MP-47

14. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    No, you could very well be right. Firefox has a habit of showing me things on certain sites that aren't really there :lol  I'm sure @Slave IV can tell you how many frustrating moments I've had on Amazon (while using Firefox) where it showed things available to order, but it really wasn't :lol  I don't know if it's in the settings I have for Firefox, or if I hadn't done my due diligence to clean out the caches and cookies intermittently or whatnot. When I did see MK85 I was shocked....thus sorely tempted to try to order another :lol  I imagine now...if I did, I probably would have gotten an error.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Mine still says 07/01 - 07/04 Not sure what they're thinking though. I know ain't no one gonna be delivering on the 4th :lol 

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  16. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

Lol! Definitely not just Firefox. I mostly use Chrome and the same thing was happening to me.

Look forward to seeing all the SHF people are getting. I caught Black Widow when it was available for under 6k jpy but it is shipping with Gamerverse Spidey so it’s going to be a while before I get either.

17. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    I don't seem to have the same problems on Chrome though. Weird. Like another example, folks will post pics here, and the link will be broken. The moment I use Chrome, I can see the pics. Weird.

Ah. Well I did place the order on the second of April, a day after it went up (?). So mine could be part of a later batch that will be shipped out when it says it's gonna arrive on my order list. Oh well. Either way...I still look forward to it :D 

18. Slave IV

Try to get Prof X for msrp and the report back:p  I tried with Chrome, Safari, Firefox...took months and dozens of tries before I finally secured one.

19. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Yeah, but for me, it'd say add to cart or something. For everyone else it'll say it's unavailable :p 

20. Slave IV

Same thing. It will show msrp, sold by amazon. I click add to cart and it says my cart is empty.

Bottom line, their stock isn’t always accurate. It would explain why they cancel so many preorders too. Good thing is they usually get a lot of restocks.