Non-TF: SFBT3 Combat Accessories

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

As most of you won't remember, about a year ago I did some sculpt and paint work to my S.F.B.T.3 figure to give her some character as a robot girl.
    Well, about 50 poses displayed later, I came to realize her cute happy expression just doesn't really work well in most action poses, so I went back to work creating a fix for that.

I sculpted her a lower face mask with the intention of it having a sort of robo-ninja look, and added Transformers inspired ear antennas, then made her some wrist blades from a TMNT Shredder blade gauntlet.

I also repainted her extra set of brown eyes to be red to complete the combat mode robot look a bit more.

Now I think in fighting and action poses holding weapons, she looks the part more. :) 

I added a few older pics at the end to show her wielding weapons with her grin and green eyes too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    i don't remember if i posted on the last thread, but its awesome, although creepy

3. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

News Credits:
    This totally reminds me of an EP of G-Force where an undercover android couple were sent out to cause havok but in the end they only destroyed themselves. When they revealed themselves they looked like this, especially the female. I have been looking for it for years and you sure brought back memories. Nice work!

4. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

So gorgeous bro! I am envious :D