Sertile's Stuff! - MP and 3rd Party

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Sertile, May 23, 2015.

1. Sertile

Sertile Well-Known Member

Long time collector, long time lurker. I recently sold off the bulk of my collection and refocused on only MP and "MP scale" stuff. Trying to keep things to a minimum, with only one of each mold. So far I've limited myself to just 2 Detolfs, but I may need room to grow with all the good stuff coming out soon :) 

Attached Files:

2. Sertile

One more for fun: Daniel and "his friend Sixshot!"

Attached Files:

3. Megatronus 1981

Megatronus 1981 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Love what you have displayed here, I've done something similar with collection and have gone with quality over quantity and that what I see here! Good work

4. LeakinLubricant

LeakinLubricant Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nice collection, I'm looking to go no repeat mold myself also, I had the idea of getting a full set of seekers to display together although your Megs, Shocky and Screamer display looks perfect so it's bye bye Skywarp!

5. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

Very nice and clean setup. No way I could ever achieve that without a mansion worth of space because I'm not willing to sell of the rest of my collection.

6. Sertile

Thanks guys! I've added a few since then (FT Sever, Perceptor, and Badcube's Warpath, with Cupola chilling in the POL) and am getting ready to move. Will post updated pics of the new setup soon!