Sentinel Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Grandus Prime, Nov 30, 2015.

1. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    I can't wait to see Sentinels reaction to Megatron being an Autobot. The dude who beat him down like a chump and fathered the con movement is an Autobot? Sentinel is gonna go cray-cray.

2. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    I mentioned in another thread or maybe forum, but since I'm pretty darn sick of the whole "The Prime before Optimus was evil!" scenario, I think it would be more interesting for Sentinel to act as an adviser for Optimus, albeit one directing him into a more conservative path. "Funny how those organics quit acting so tough once we took their nukes away, eh Optimus? Yep, they are going to be much safer with us supervising them alright. No more interplanetary wars, no more manipulation by Decepticons, it'll be smooth sailing for the human race with us at the wheel. Aint it so, Optimus?"

And yeah, I want him to read like his Animated self, since Animated Sentinel is objectively the best Sentinel.

3. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    That'd be a pretty great angle to go with the character, and I'd definitely prefer it over him just coming back to take over Cybertron or the like.

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Having Sentinel be a sort of a-hole mentor would make sense due to his personalty of being a tough guy in Megatron Origins and I can already imagine that he and Optimus aren't going to see eye to eye in everything because of it. Besides Nova Prime in IDW already fills the evil Prime role so no need to repeat that with Sentinel.

5. Grandus Prime

Grandus Prime Well-Known Member

Just keep him the big tough guy brute that he was in Origins and that will be enough for him to have points of conflict with both Megs and Optimus and garner the respect of some bots.

6. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

Guys, guys! I'm not evil. I'm just misunderstood.

SP

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Yeah that's sure to make Sentinel want to go Movie Prime on everyone's aft alone because of those facts.

Agreed. I can also imagine him trying to use this tough bot act on the humans which I can already see would cause some conflict as well.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    that'd actually would be a refreshing change of pace.