Selling to BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Logos Minor, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Logos Minor

Logos Minor Enabler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I sent a message over to tfsource just to see what they offer me. Anybody ever sold to them?

2. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ebay fees - 12% for ebay FV fees. BIN are free to list.

paypal fees -2.9% plus $0.30

I figure 40 each for the leaders and 20 for the smaller. plug the weight into the listing choose your shipping and you will come out fine. I could be overestimating what thy will sell for though. I did pretty good when I sold mine a couple years ago....

3. FortressMaximus1976

FortressMaximus1976 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I just sold some Enterbay figures to BBTS, 2 of the 1/6th Bruce Lee's, and they gave me a fair price. I have some other stuff I'm looking to sell....like that damn Ultimate Bumblebee that I SHOULDNT have bought back in 2007, lol

4. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

I'd say thats a pretty fair offer for a bunch of 2007 movie figures.

5. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    Good deal, especially if you want a lot of stuff from there site.

6. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    I have sold some stuff to BBTS a couple of times,probably fixing to again before long as I
    have lots I wanna unload,and they are pretty reasonable about buying figs from me.Also I
    have seen a bunch of stuff I want on there,like wave 2 of the PCC 5packs and the 2packs
    too.So I would suggest go for it and sell to them.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How do you figure that buy it now is free? The .50 to list and 4.20 final value that I owe tell me that you're mistaken

8. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    You're not getting enough, at least I think so. I stopped trying to sell to BBTS about half a year ago when they offered me a ridiculous price for a bunch of figures. With shipping factored in from Europe to the US, I could have made about 4 USD if I took the deal.

Most of the times it's a good deal if you're in the US and it costs like 6 USD to ship to them, but if shipping starts at 25 USD you're not having any deal at all...

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I'm moving at the end of the month, so I had quite a bit that I wanted to get rid of. I sent an offer to TFSource and BBTS (after trying for months to sell the stuff here). It was a Saturday afternoon. On the following Tuesday, BBTS offered me $20 under my asking prices, but factoring in that it was around $300 worth of stuff and all my prices are OBO and people are almost never willing to pay my asking price without beating me up over it... I said "cool" and wrote the deal.
    TFSource got back to me well over a week after the initial offer was sent -and- they had the balls to offer $80 because "that stuff doesn't sell very well". If it doesn't sell very well, why did your number 1 competitor just offer me 3 times that? And either way, it took over a week to get the response so the shit's already gone.

If it helps, I did tell James I was moving. Usually he's been less willing to give me any kind of offer, let alone one like that. Given that they're resellers, I'm content with the store credit that I'm getting. And I only had to pay $15 to mail the package to them, which is cool. Put me right where I wanted to be.

10. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    did you just type up a list or did you send pictures to them?

just asking because i have a bunch of stuff i need to move and ebay just is not moving it fast enough so BBTS or TFSOURCE might be the way to check next..

Transformerland i would not even bother with...anytime i have emailed him a question or did the make an offer option on one of the items he has listed for sale....NO RESPONSE EVER...so i will damned well not waste my time trying to sell my stuff to him.

11. Logos Minor

Logos Minor Enabler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I sent a list but who knows, pics may help a bit more. I did just realize I have to request another quote because I left some figures off/forgot to mention about the condition of some.

I'll try BBTS once more, and if I get a better offer for cash (don't want credit) then I'll take it. If not, then I'll just stick to the boards. NO EBAY!

12. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I apologize for the errror....I knew there was a free listing but you are correct. BIN are 50 cent. auction-style is free for starting prices of 0-99 cents. FV fees are 9% of sale for an auction-style listing.
    I glanced over the fees when I typed that. Thanks for the correction.

Fees for selling on eBay

13. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Since ebay is offering free listings right now (auction style) it doesnt hurt to start an auction near your asking price and see who bites. Just make sure to figure in the fees... you could make a few dollars or more over what bbts is offering.