Selling rest of my collections, TFs, various figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by megaoptimus27, Apr 1, 2011.

1. megaoptimus27

megaoptimus27 Well-Known Member

Sigh, well I guess I'm going to sell the rest of my toys, or at least as much as I can.

I have an Armada prime, the three car brothers, Armada Megs, Unicron, an old school Transformers lunch box (no thermas). God fire convoy is spoken for (I'm looking at you Donny). I just found a small lot of boxed (opened) Armada Armada Minicons and four micros if anyone is interested in those. The more I can include in a single shipment the better, so I'd rather sell them in lots as pictured if possible.

I also have a rather odd spawn combiner that I'm not sure will ship well but I can try to box it as best I can and get an estimate if anyone is seriously interested, the damn thing is large and very oddly shaped.

Car brothers and Armada Prime are $9 shipped a piece; I'll discount if you want more than one. Armada megatron is $20 shipped. I'm not sure what to offer for Unicron so we'll start with $60 shipped since it's so big.

Click here for gallery pics

This one is the hardest to let go but I may not have a job come summer so it's gotta be done: GD-99 Aquarion, I may be willing to sell for $215ish shipped. I have the box and everything; it's been on my display shelf since I've had it.

I have other spawn figures not pictured in case anyone is interested as well as a playstation move bundle I don't play with much (few hours at best, not my thing really). All are in excellent/mint condition.

PS: I've been trying to sell my spiderman collection for a while now with little success. Does anyone know of a spiderman forum that I could try posting these?

Thanks for looking and for whatever you buy!!

2. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

How much for the Laptop, just wondering.

3. megaoptimus27

megaoptimus27 Well-Known Member

HA! At first I was like "wtf you talking about?" Then I recalled I had that up there :)  I'll send you a PM with more details.

4. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

HAHA