Selling Many Things - Please READ INTRO

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by aledromo, Jan 10, 2021.

1. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

I'm selling things. A) I'd like to move as many non-essential robots as I can and B) the process of selling these robots is likely going to be a little less smooth than previous sales with me have been. Usually I come here when everything is boxed and weighed and measured, ready to ship. This time I'm just listing things best I can and if people show an interest I'll get stuff together and get it shipped as soon as I can. So if you want something for your friend's birthday party next Tuesday I'm not making any promises. I'm good for it, though. Check my feedback.

TL: DR - Due to personal reasons, expect possible delays in shipping.

Anyway, as far as the sales go: shipping not included, will be calculated based on how many items you buy and where they're shipping to. For mental calculation, I live in Pennsylvania. So the further you are from there the more it's likely going to cost. All items shipped USPS with tracking. And most are going to be big and heavy enough to be going priority. I ask that you cover paypal fees or pay as gift.

For Sale:

MPP-10: Loose. No instructions. Has all accessories. $SOLD

MP-10B: Loose. Comes with what's pictured. $SOLD

TE-01, V3. MIB. Has alternate head and screwdriver for installing it. SOLD

Maketoys Skycrow: MIB. Wing fillers and Jream vent kit installed. Includes alternate black fists. Faction stickers added. I'm the second owner so I don't know what kind of sticker they are. $SOLD

Maketoys Lightning: MIB. Wing fillers and Jream vent kit installed. Faction stickers added. I'm the second owner so I don't know what kind of sticker they are. $SOLD

XTB Eligos: Loose. Complete. Tiny Galvatron was painted by me. Includes custom alternate face. I've attached a photo of a paint imperfection on the underside. $SOLD

Fanstoys Beachcomber: MIB. Opened only to make sure it came with all the right parts, since I've been screwed by FT before. $110

9F4C72E3-0404-4B42-89E6-032FFCAC7A03.jpeg

MMC Assaultus Upgrade Kit: It's all there. I thought I wanted to use the feet but I don't. $SOLD

Maketoys Ricochet/Bouncback: Loose. Complete. $SOLD

Fanstoys Galvatron 16-M: MIB. I bought him. Put him on the shelf next to the original. Turns out I prefer the original. $250

79374F7B-2889-4673-92C3-3C925E7667DC.jpeg DEE67348-9537-4844-B64A-053B2937DD6C.jpeg

Open and Play Big Cannon: Loose. Complete. $SOLD

Maketoys Reflector: Loose. Complete. $PENDING

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  2. BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751

BlkPrime_WFCTX_57751 Well-Known Member

PM sent bump

3. paul5409

paul5409 Happy Member

Up you go :) 

4. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Galvatron lowered. Sold listings removed.