Selling Classics to Current, Lego UCS and anything else I can find

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tractorcommande, Sep 28, 2019.

1. tractorcommande

tractorcommande Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    I have way too much stuff currently and I want to sell a lot of it. I keep checking the wants threads but I don't see wants for the stuff I have. If you are looking for anything dating back to classics/henkei era I'm your guy. I have stuff from classics all the way to current and I have too much of it. The sale includes main line, third party, masterpiece and LEGO kits. I'm sorry that the thread isn't too specific there's honestly too much of it. I can provide pictures to any inquiries that you may have and I'm really flexible on prices since I just want this stuff out of my house.

If you look for seller ID tractorcommader on ebay you can see my feedback on there. I have a feedback thread on here as well but it's been a while since it's been used.

So if you're looking for anything please PM me. I want this stuff out of my life.

2. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    have list?

• Like Like x 1
  3. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Or photos?

4. Asterios

Asterios Well-Known Member

This seems like a lazy way to make a for sale list, pity it inspires me to be just as lazy and don't bother with it.