1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling BW Season 3

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Brodimus Prime, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    I'm selling my Beast Wars Season 3 set. Reason being my DVD drive on my comp is broken, so I'm having to part with a few of my favs so I can afford a new drive.

For those unfamiliar with the set, special features include the rarely seen deleted scene in Nemesis Part 2 where G1 Megatron's spark is put back in his body, as well as the Nemisis Part 2 animatic storyboard with different dialogue and sequences.

DVDs work perfectly, just a lil shelf wear on the box, but nothing that looks bad. Ideally I'd like around $18 for it since that's what I paid orignally, but make me offer and I'll probably take anything :D  . So if you're interested leave a reply or PM me. :thumb 

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm interested if Lio doesn't nab it.

4. Brodimus Prime

News Credits:
  5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Why put it on ebay? I would have giving you the $$$$. Now your stuck paying ebay fees.

6. Brodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah I guess I didn't think of that one before I listed it. *slaps self in forehead*. Oh well.

7. Brodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Well, it looks like no one is going to bid on the set on eBay. So if anyone is still interested, just send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.