Minor/Repaint: Seeker repaints

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Gir, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Gir

Gir I want to be a mongoose

Hey all - finally finished up with my seeker repaints I've been working on. IMG_8954.JPG

So like many I was able to scoop up some discount Siege Starscreams and wanted to expand my army. In the back row we've got:

Bitstream - I took the more 'cartoon' color approach for Bitstream as while I like the lighter blue that the figures have gotten, I felt that Nova Storm was already lighter blue so I went with a darker blue.

Sunstorm - Actually has the smirking head from Siege Thundercracker. He was the first seeker I did as I love the orange and white color scheme.

In the front we have:

Actionmaster Thundercracker - His colors were too garish to not do. I actually ended up using slightly more pastel colors which makes him look not quite as 'loud'. I've been calling him 'Actionmaster' since it's a somewhat as terrible name as his color scheme. I know this scheme was used for Shattered Glass Thundercracker but while I like the Shattered Glass idea, I'm not into the figures. So he's just a garish colored seeker.

'Skyline' - This was my attempt at the generic purple seeker from the G1 cartoon. I wanted a name sort of like 'background' since he was always in the background and thought Skyline was something that's in the background generally and sounds like a jet name.

Redwing - This was my take on Redwing. The official figure was more than I wanted to spend on Redwing and I didn't care for the white on him, so I made my own.

• Like Like x 35
  2. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    They're a good looking group and that's a nice looking paintjob

3. xjsb125

xjsb125 Well-Known Member

Beautiful paintjobs!

4. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Banned

News Credits:
  5. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

These deserve to be official. In a tiny cameo, IDW made G2 Ramjet and Actionmaster Thundercracker separate characters to their G1 counterparts so your AM Thundercracker is a legitimate new Seeker character.

TheTransgressors-trackssurrounded.jpg

• Like Like x 3