Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by John TheDestroyer, May 9, 2017.
I don't think it's Ratchet. It is too distant and, sincerly, why it would show Ratchet?
We did see ironhide, starscream and shockwave, so why not?
Sincerly, I don't think that all that stuff will be in the movie. It doesn't make any sense. It is a total contradiction to what we have seen in the past.
Neither is bumblebee/starscreams involvement with fighting\helping the Nazis when they should've focused on finding the allspark. After seeing it already That would be a big troll on the writers part, I do believe they're on to something
Well, Bumblebee during War World II isn't a wrong idea, in fact it is confirmed. Maybe, he found out some Decepticons, so he allied himself with the americans, or something similar. We don't know so much.
Something tells me that they're gonna give the story a big twist like starscream manipulating Hitler to slaughter millions of people, including Jews and then kills hitler in the process when bumblebee attacked the Nazi palace they were both at.
Starscream is shown in World War I, but I think that he wasn't on Earth during that period. For know we can only speculate.
The official timeline (from the previous movies and some informations about TLK, plus the IMAX event), for know, says that during the 20s century:
- the AllSpark is discovered in 1913;
- Sector 7 is founded (not a clear date);
- Bulldog fought during World War I;
- Bumblebee and Hot Rod fought Nazis during World War II;
- the Ark landed on the Moon in 1961;
- the lunar landing in 1969;
- Soundwave intervention to hide the Ark;
- Hot Rod turns in a 1963's Citroën DS, and is gave to Vivian Wembley as a gift from her father, with the mission to secretly protect the woman (not a clear date, but surely at the last years before 2000, or the first ones);
We will see in the movie, except for these informations, the rest is a mistery.
Separate names with a comma.