Secret History Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by John TheDestroyer, May 9, 2017.

1. Lord Ultron

Lord Ultron Well-Known Member

The italian version shows a portrait of Leonardo Da Vinci.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

*fixed

Research Schrödinger's cat properly, there's only one outcome either dead or alive unless you're not measuring the fact. So try again there.

Wormholes begin life at the quantum level, and would require energies bigger than anything that humans have currently figured out exists to create and sustain them, enter stage left sam in rotf and his inter dimensional energy and Einstein wrong speech. Enter stage right the only thing human laws of physics are unable to explain....singularitys and black holes, what appears to transport then gobble up cybertron in dotm?....one of the above that's what.

Now for time travel vs multiverse....time travel in a multiverse is merely inter dimensional travel, hope you realise that? There's a reality for everything so each time you try and time travel you are moving into another reality. Now if as I suggested there is merging dimensions going on, then your Schrödinger's cat also applies....especially if the new app is deemed to be the new canon, which it appears to be. If you have multiple different dimensions all collapsing in on each other and sentinel has been long dead on cybertron in this reality....who killed iron hide? Or is he dead or not? As it's certainly peculiar that he's getting press again.... that depends on which dimensions are merging obviously...

And yes it is a Bay movie...but he directs cinematography and how it all looks and feels, not the story of plot. There's a reason they hired so many people to write this stuff....it's so that it's bigger and more expansive and immersive than ever before. That shizzle has nothing to do with Bay, plus the writers room it appears was there to write for transformers beyond Bay, so a lot of work has gone into it not being a Michael Bay thing.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

You couldnt come up with something better then your own idea of bay physics? An idea not even in the movies. What do education have to do with bending reality to suit your agenda driven by imagination?

And its obvious that you didnt get the provocation behind the paradox Schrödinger's cat.
    There is no objective outcome, its in the eye of the beholder.

Btw good idea for a bit longer fan fiction.
    Would never work in a bayhem lasting a bit longer then two hours. You would suddenly get to many story lines that will be to hard to follow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    lol you didn't even get the point - you never open the box. It's entirely a thought experiment where the cat is alive and dead simultaneously as there is equal evidence for and against either possibility so long as the box is sealed.

5. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think people are overthinking all of this.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  6. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Lmao! That's the whole point of what I said.... yes its is a thought experiment one that only yields a definitive result once the cat is looked at to check if it's alive or not. The whole principle is based upon probability, however the box must be opened at some point to validate the experiment. Think double slit experiment...similar principles. I'm afraid it's you who didn't get my point.....the point ultimately I was making was that if the many worlds theory (which is pretty much the common held belief amongst physicists right now) then all of these things, maybe not the painting ones as I believe daniel97 was right and they're images of prophecy from the past probably just for show and getting the plot across easier, but the ww2, ironhide, drift etc all could have been happening in some of the other worlds and maybe what happened at the end of dotm started collapsing the multiverse into the area that the pillars were affecting...maybe even that thing that crushed cybertron remains open as an unseen space bridge somehow, and in this new reality sentinels been dead ages killed by megatron and he never shot ironhide in Chicago....but you'd never know until you saw ironhide on earth again that he's here, however it would be a slightly different ironhide than what we remember.

Anyway all of this is just waffle until the film comes out so that will be us opening the box I presume lol

Also there another box you shouldn't open Pandora's box/cube/vessel that came to earth got opened several times sort of and has caused chaos ever since.

7. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

It's not even that you have one moron in particular who is just doing his level best to shut down a simple theory by down talking everyone and everything to do with not only the idea but the movies.....which I'm trying to explain have quite complicated roots, and will have had to have been considered and incorporated into the writing of the films (if indeed it's even a theory that's correct that is) by the writers, especially considering the attention and budget involved but also how much the franchise generates financially!?? If people don't realise that what they're getting is Michael Bay dumbing down ON PURPOSE Some pretty complicated stuff so it's able to make some sort of sense to the general public, then they're not seeing the whole picture, it's not physics intensive, but it still has to be believable and make sense. This is a multi billion dollar franchise...not counting hasbros prt of the equation. I think a lot of people forget that and think this is some project in a kids garage.

8. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    About this new reality you're talking about,I like the idea and all but when you think about Megatron killing Sentinel...we still can see Sentinel's head in AOE when Brains brings up more details about his job at KSI and all of this Chicago battle was because of him(I would think they could alter that but by still having Sentinel's head it kinda falls apart)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Do you even think before you type? agenda!?? Hahahaha :wtf:  Just wondering because this is a forum that is for the live action movies, a live action franchise about giant alien transforming robotic organisms from the planet cybertron known to us as TRANSFORMERS something that's grounded in realism but rooted in fantasy, SO WHAT PART OF USING ONES IMAGINATION DOESNT APPLY when watching a movie about giant robots becoming vehicles and giant dinosaurs/3 headed dragons....heck dungeons and dragons made a fortune from a similar concept to what I stated.

There no such thing as Bay physics, I just thought I'd let you know. That list of names and roles that they call the end credits? It's got a whole host of names in it yes it's not just about Bay. Oh and NASA haven't discovered cybertron yet nor may they ever....so the next time you fancy discussing something about cybertron arriving at earth or even cybertron or transformers in general....I'd think twice, it requires imagination.:stick: 

Wasn't interested in any provoking, and that argument isn't exactly accurate to what we were discussing anyway, the idea is that something HAS happened because they're implying it has through the marketing material, you are saying that we don't know because the box is sealed and the whole thought experiment was devised as a way of expressing the non localities of particles in quantum physics there is never a definitive position for any of them until they've been measured, and the reason it is a theory based on probability is because it is impossible to predict exactly where a given particles position is, they just use accurate guesses basically.

There's even people discussing this very idea but using time travel instead ( which in a multiverse as we have both already agreed on - is the same thing as merging/travelling to parallel dimensions/alternate realities

Do this is a definite possibility although we won't know until we open the box on release day.
    Maybe for you, not for most people. It needs nothing more than a few lines of dialogue to explain how things are the way they are and that's it, and let the film move on.:deadhorse: 

10. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

You're right, and the ark too I'm not saying I'm right btw. I'm just having to constantly validate my thoughts on it, I just think that maybe sentinels played more of a role in the last 3 films than we realised....he's mentioned in rotf, he shows up etc in dotm, and is used to create galvatron in AOE, then his ark is due to show up albeit to get a kicking on the moon, one of his pillars also....he's interestingly been interwoven into quite a lot of things if you ask me, so my thinking is that he's the link, the paradox we call the grandfather paradox (probably helps he was also grandfather ish in appearance and nature until he went warlord) and there's also that grandfather clock on the wall in that trophy room, anyway harking back to the silly discussion about the Schrödinger's cat thought experiment, only one outcome is ever possible, alive or dead it can't be both....so it also makes sense that sentinel is dead in both realms. Could be a thing I'm not sure.

Edit: also transformers history is lettered with tales of inter dimensional travel, and alternate realities etc so it's certainly related to the franchise at a grass roots level. However if it is a collapsing then ironhide must be considered too as he's been shown to be in the marketing stuff, so maybe there's a way that he survives the collapsing dimensions and sentinel doesn't? Its interesting thinking though, and like people say it does get complicated the more you explore it so could seem like over thinking but how it would translate to screen would be relatively simple. And that's bays unique style, science on a rollercoaster. Lol

11. Sephiroth169

Sephiroth169 Well-Known Member

You guys are all talking such shit here about wormholes and so on.

So let me tell you about the Bay Formers:

- Every Movie is a SEQUEL > yes SEQUEL! No REBOOT, No ALTERNATE TIMELINE,
    NO SOFT RESET, a SEQUEL
    - Sentinel and Megatron are DEAD and BOTH HEADS are seen at TF4 at KSI Scene! End of Story
    - Wheelie and his Buddy SURVIVED the Ship Crash in TF3
    - I give a shit why Iron Hide is on the World War Pictures, BECAUSE HE IS DEAD ANYWAY, so who cares?
    He is dead, and more Important: He is DUST. There is Nothing left to "Reanimate" or that could be brought back to life.

And yes Bumblee could have been on Earth before TF1, also Iron Head could have been on Earth
    during WW1, then left, and later returned together with Optimus, BUT WHO CARES? HE IS DEAD.

And to the last Question "why is Hound, Drift, Crosshairs not in TF 1-3"

Easy:

They said in Revenge of the Fallen, that MULTIPLE WAVES of Autobots came to Earth
    after TF1.

So many of them did not want to be involved into the War of Chicago.

It is the same if you are asked "Do you want to join us in Battle"
    > "No" > "Then go and hide, and show up later"

MANY Autobots and Decepticon hit Earth in later Movies, but disguised themselves.
    So it is not a big Suprise for me, that they are shown in later Movies, such as Jolt, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs or Squeeks.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    do you guys have links !? I can´t find anything

13. Lord Ultron

You need only to search the videos on You Tube. Try the various Paramount's blogs, you will find them.

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    looks good

15. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    Wow, it was really tricky to find! Here's the link to French version.

Edit: And here's the Italian version.

• Like Like x 3
  16. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Tres bien

17. Lord Ultron

Exactly. The room will appear in the movie, this screenshot confirms it (the wall and the painting are the same that we see at the beginning of the tv spot):

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/14/768x413/gallery-1491578018-screen-shot-2017-04-07-at-161439.jpg

But I belive its contents aren't the ones we will see in the movie.

• Like Like x 1
  18. APB

APB Well-Known Member

The focus in that room will be on whatever this is, and they will just gloss over the other content:
    [​IMG]

19. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So do you not see that in different countries that point in the trailer has a painting changed to signify a prominent person of history from that country? It's all promotion. And that room is a totally different room from the one of Burton holding the pictures of "The killer planet".

• Like Like x 3
  20. Lord Ultron

Click on the link I put in the message.